It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FRIGGIN' EPIC!!!! "Jobs Available in New York City".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I can't believe someone came out with this text. I selected some of these pearls for ATSers amusement:

Freelance Advertising Copywriter

You spend most of your time wondering how this job exists. You have time to work on side projects and see friends. You tell people you are miserable and “poor in love” while secretly having the time of you life. Who needs happiness when you have corporate work and beer?

NSA Black-Ops Person

You’re constantly in fear of losing your cover, being murdered by competing government agencies, and having your entire family disappear. You have a really secure iPhone 4. Meanwhile, you still find time to shop at the Adidas Heritage boutique. You make sure the sales associate [total babe] sees your concealed weapon.

Unpaid Intern’s Intern

There is a sweet new project and you are invited to participate. There is no money. You will be paid in thrilling inside jokes and retweets. Maybe you will have a desk. You will be elated when there is air conditioning in the summer. It will be worth it, somehow. You will leave this internship on better terms than you will leave any job. You will make actual friends.

thoughtcatalog.com...

The rest... Check the link above. It's funniest when you read the description with the picture aside of it.

edit on 10/9/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/9/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Bumped-- if for no other reason, it's a real glance at how Scruud
babylon is for "work".
And your avatar from "Immortal" got his before Band-Aids were
invented yo? And I've always had this crush on Charlotte...

join