It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnygamble
ninja..it's an annoying video about how if the tables were turned and we had foreign troops occupying the u,s that'd we basically be fighting like the taliban and the insurgents...which yes to a point that is true..we would fight to get them out...however...the jihadists fight not to get us out but to ELIMINATE US FROM EXSISTENCE...that's the difference..that's why its apple to oranges..and that's why it's stupid

The KKK in America wants to get rid of most of the worlds population. Do you think it's okay if people start killing your racist war loving family?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Imagine if people stood up for themselves instead of putting all their faith in someone else.

Ron Paul is still a Politician. Please don't forget that.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
lol i knew exactly what the video was about after 10 seconds in

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the video game Homefront. Where the USA is occupied by North Korea and you are a resistance fighter.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I don't use the word "profound" very often , but your video post most definitely
is as profound a statement s i have heard in many a year.

S&F Thanks for posting this.

Spread this video far and wide

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Watched the video and I totally agree with every word of it.
I'm not American, I'm British and the same applies to my country, who are any of us to think that we can stride into any foreign country under ANY pretense?
So far we have used nearly every excuse in the book to walk into someone else's backyard and take control of their interests to suit and further our own.
It has to stop.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I am impressed.

REALLY impressed.

S&F&

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I couldn't help but notice all the fools so worried about the title of this thread... Think about the point it makes! The title is just to draw you in, obviously.

S&F

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s

Originally posted by johnnygamble
ninja..it's an annoying video about how if the tables were turned and we had foreign troops occupying the u,s that'd we basically be fighting like the taliban and the insurgents...which yes to a point that is true..we would fight to get them out...however...the jihadists fight not to get us out but to ELIMINATE US FROM EXSISTENCE...that's the difference..that's why its apple to oranges..and that's why it's stupid

The KKK in America wants to get rid of most of the worlds population. Do you think it's okay if people start killing your racist war loving family?

You cannot possibly be serious with this reply. Racist war loving family?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

im so sorry to laugh but i cant get that time back
but hay good way to make a point about occupation of other country's by intriguing with a title that will for sure captivate even the lightest of conspiracy nuts once again

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Good video I think. The only problem is that the title IS misleading, and for the first half or whatever, I thought it was some total nutcase conspiracy thing and almost turned it off. This in itself might lose some viewers.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Imagine that also this campaign could be a lie....! I mean Chinese? what happened to china-town?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Its a 'what if..." political advertisement, which plays off of Ron Paul's comments during a debate.

"Imagine"

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
awesome video!!!!!!!! We need to start donating to the superpac to get these videos out!!!!!! Go Ron Paul 2012! the only candidate not being supported by banks and corps!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
lol i knew exactly what the video was about after 10 seconds in

Same here looks like a Ron Paul rip off.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I am glad this thread has been moved from Breaking news to Politcal madness...it is.

People here seem to forget your history.
Without France the United States of America would never have beaten the British.

If..... another country were to come here and would offer to help the normal citizen from harrassement from our current government would we accept the help?

If.... the OWS movement escalates to a full citizen revolt against the PTB would you welcome another country's aid in that mission?

Question everything and Deny Ignorance!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Deceptive title. This was just a hypothesis.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Awesome video. Gave me chills! SnF

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i totally watched and i 100% was annoyed with it. seriously, it was just coming at me the whole time, blasting away with hypothetical nonsense. most of those countries allowed us to be there, and women and children ARE NOT the majority of those taken out by our military forces.

VERY misleading......

tho i agree we should leave any country that doesnt want us there
edit on 9-10-2011 by primoaurelius because: text

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

Well you obviously aren't out protesting or doing anything positive for this country, so you have no room to talk. Ron Paul has been the most consistent politician, if you could even call him a politician, that we've ever had. So you'd do best to zip it about things you obviously understand nothing about before you make yourself look like a bigger fool.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join