It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Very well made video , I live in Scotland and that even resonated with me

My dream is that my country is free from the UK one day and we dont have to put our troops in harms way for wars based on lies

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Very compelling!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Sorry lame post, and very predictable right from the begining. I mean you have to be a moron to not know where they were going with it.........

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I was hesitant to clicky as I hate to give Alex Jones any views, until I manned up and just clicked it.
I have seen this video a while ago and agree with its message.
I cannot fault them over there for killing our boys and that is the sad part, I have loved ones in the military.
But I thank our security contractors are the worse part of this whole debacle.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed
reply to post by getreadyalready

Funny, I have been kind of coming to this same sort of reasoning myself. I have been very leary of choosing a candidate to really get behind. I honestly like much of what Ron Paul has to say but his take on foreign policy scares the begeebees out of me....but over time I have come to think, maybe thats just all the bs I learned in school and all the spin and bs on foreign policy???

I'm getting closer and closer to really agreeing Ron Paul is our best bet...but how in the heck can he win?? He will never get the nomination and if he runs on another ticket he will split the conservative vote

The Republican establishment needs to be aware that we are voting for Ron Paul regardless of who they nominate. Paul will split the Conservative vote, so the ONLY way for the Repubs to win, is if they nominate Paul.

If the Repubs nominate anybody else, they are handing the election to Obama.

Maybe if us Paul supporters can make that clear now, then the Repubs will get on board.

I am reserved to vote Ron Paul no matter who the ballot has on it. I hope they listen.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I'm somewhat perplexed by this video. That there have been Russian, Chinese and German troops in our country, set in place by the Carter, Bush Sr., Clinton and Bush Jr. Regimes, to quell the rise of the "dissidents" once nationwide martial law is finally declared was foretold to me back in 1997/1998 by a pentagon source.

Why this ANTI-OBAMA AD that you've got playing here is even allowed under this hidden guise is very questionable. But then I know this site is becoming more and more "RIGHT" leaning every day.

I voted for Obama. But no longer support him, as I now know that he was informed that he'd become President at the age or 19 or 20, and was raised on the teat of the Illuminati (namely Henry Kissinger who groomed him personally) to take on his role as the Commander in Chief who would not give a damn that the masses and "useless eaters" would be rounded up and murdered once that nationwide martial law was finally declared in the concentration camps already here on American soil.

It just doesn't matter anymore which side we're on - Republican or Democrat. The Illuminati/Military Industrial Complex/Corporate entities/alien agenda who are REALLY running things in America, are set in place, and have been for some time, to thin out the world's populace.

The time for derision and indecision are over.

May God have mercy on our souls!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Ignore the dummies that said not to watch the video. The video is exactly what many of us have been saying for a long time. The longer our troops occupy foreign nations, the more violence we will cause, either by accident or by misdeeds and crimes.

The video is a chance to put your self in the shoes of an Iraqi citizen or an Afghan citizen. How would you feel if "peacekeepers" were marching through your neighborhood, or raiding the homes of your friends and neighbors regularly. How would you feel when the occasional errant bomb strikes a loved one? As long as we are there, we are doing more harm than good.

War is only good if you go in and overwhelmingly win. No foreign occupation has ever been successful, it is a waste of resources and a constant source of turmoil, strife, and anger. I supported the invasion, we toppled Saddam and the Taliban. At that point the clear choices were either 1. rule the land and plunder the resources and benefit from the war, or 2. get out and come home. There should never be a 3rd option of sticking around indefinitely spending billions of our own dollars with no clear benefit and tons of ill will both home and abroad.

Watch the video, it is a good one.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Great video, it doesnt matter what economic or tax policy the candidate has, the president can't get congress to pass it anyway. So lets elect someone who will end the wars, because the president still has that power.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I watched the video. I get your point. Now imagine if you were truthful in your title.

We may not have watched it that is true. But then we wouldn't feel the need to tell you that using a misleading title like that to get us to watch the video is wrong.

It's wrong because you are lying in your title and you make no comments in your post. The video is a good anti-war message but I'm pretty sure we already knew that content so you are wasting our time by lying about the video to get us to watch it.

No star...no flag

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by maceov

Why this ANTI-OBAMA AD that you've got playing here is even allowed under this hidden guise

Only 1 line in the whole 3 minutes was "anti-obama." As a Conservative, I feel the video is much more negative of our own conservative values, and rightly so! Too many conservatives, Republicans, and Tea Partiers believe the hype that we are protecting our nation with this crap. It is not only wrong, it is dangerously upside-down!

The ad is more anti-Republican than it is antii-Obama.

Although, for those people (like me) that supported Obama on his campaign promises, it does drive home the point that he flip-flopped. We are still overextended with troops everywhere, and instead of a draw-down, we have more troops in Afghan, new ones in Libya, Syria, and Mexico! We still have Gitmo, we have a new version of the Patriot Act, and we have an extension of the War Declaration Emergency Orders. Obama did EXACTLY what Bush would have done and McCain would have done, he is just more of the same when it comes to foreign policy.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sadly enough..I know for a fact that there are multiple Islamic Terror cell training bases in Texas. All local and federal authorities know they are here..however we can only watch until THEY actually break the law...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Good Christ, COME ON!!! I'm as convinced as anyone that the arrogant-sociopathic, militaristic US foreign policy is f-ed with a capital F, but misleading is misleading, meaning dishonesty is DISHONESTY. This thread title needs the word "IMAGINE" in front of it, as the video SAYS!!! Anything else is no better than the lamestream TV news propaganda machine.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What a complete load of rubbish! Im sick of all these threads from people looking to blame another country just because their country is going down hill
And they always seem to target the next super power. Just scared little kids who have always livd in a country that was top dog, and they fear the change that is coming. So what do they do, they fear monger the next super power with all this BS

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by maceov

The ad is more anti-Republican than it is anti-Obama.

Yeah, well I didn't see the attacks on the Republicans here. At all. I just think this is SUPPOSED to be a forum where conspiracy theories are discussed, not a political platform. Now if we were talking about how Bush and his Poppy stole the elections, that would be something else entirely.

That this was a dishonest, disingenuous and misleading guise to attack Obama is all too clear to me.

I do however agree with you that Obama has flip-flopped on just about EVERY campaign promise, but then he isn't really the one making the decisions or really running our country is he now???

The Illuminati butt-wads are truly in charge.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by maceov

Its a Ron Paul ad. Ron Paul must first defeat the other Republicans. It was a clear attack on the status quo, which includes Obama, but isn't exclusive to him, Ron Paul's biggest fight will be winning the nomination, not winning the actual election.

And what bigger conspiracy is there than our two-party political system and faux democracy? The illusion of choice. Ron Paul is evidence that we really have no choice. We will have to choose between a Perry/Romney or an Obama, which means we don't have a choice at all. It is the ultimate conspiracy!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

I question the methods of the pollsters, but even if they're right, it was well known back in 2007 and 2008 that most americans wanted the troops to come home, according to polls, but our government, composed of republicans and independents and democrats, was still strongly behind the war. How do you explain that? How can there be a divide?

IMHO, it's informative to know what the general person thinks, but you wouldn't want a general person making choices on a war-time matter. General people, generally, do not have the knowledge to make educated decisions about where and how military resources should be used. In addition, they do not have access to military intelligence or advisors who're experts in this field and work closely with officials. Similarly, iraqi citizens probably are not well aware of what's going on over there. I'm not all too sure the government is any better, but I know that we were attempting to work with them to improve their capabilities. They're getting better, for sure.

Here is an interesting article from the UK:
www.telegraph.co.uk ...

The referenced man admits he was an insurgent, but he now feels that the US should remain because Al Qaeda and other interests are causing mayhem in an attempt to gain control.
edit on 10-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by the4thhorseman

Where are they?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus
reply to post by the4thhorseman

Where are they?

Southern Poverty Law is the best site for info on fringe militias or hate groups. (I am a fan of militias, but some are hateful.)

Their Hate Map is zoomable and Texas apparently has 59 known groups/locations.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Armchair Philosopher

People of conscience ARE outraged. They're OUTRAGED that these terrorist organizations have infiltrated government and local population to bring about this situation. They hide amongst the innocents and use them as human shields. We cannot perform a surgical strike and then call it done. It's not that simple. If only it was... I am outraged that innocent people die in the process, but this just reaffirms in me the goal of capturing every single terrorist, dead or alive. Justice will prevail. This war will not be in vain. WE WILL NOT GIVE UP. The bad guys will not win.
edit on 10-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join