It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
S&F

Maybe people are starting to wake up and see the reality of things ...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7
reply to post by Raivan31

This isn't a "dictator situation", it's systemic. It's based on capitalism, and the concept that perpetual economic growth is required to maintain the status quo. The international banksters and corporations are the true powers behind the thrones around the globe. Political theatre is just a distraction to keep the public focused on useless debates about polarizing cultural differences while the rich and powerful become more so every day.
And by the way, the water swirls down your toilets the wrong way, therefore your opinion is moot.
( That is a joke, of course, however, since you're not here to live in America, it's easy for you to stereotype our country and our citizens. The government is not composed of the average person. The governments of the world represent the interests of the rich and influential, nothing more. Australia is no better )

edit on 10-10-2011 by moonzoo7 because: Spelling/Grammar

Well thats pretty much what i was saying. The puppet and the puppet master are pretty much the same person.
The president is dictated to and then dictates to everyone else. The president is merely an avatar of the ones calling the shots.

And yes, My country is no different, never said it was. Thats why i suggested that everyone get the vote for the American president.
But if we wanna really focous on the centre of things then it's gotta be the good ol U.S of A. Australia is merely a capatalist colony of the U.S with a political flavour that fits best for the population.

When the American president says jump the mayjority of the western world says "How high glorious leader?"

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This video shows exactly what the US and it's allies are doing the world over.. and oh how the shills get upset when this is shoved in their face by a very cleverly produced video..
You can't blame them for being upset, it hurts their small brains and large ego..... such narrow mindedness and failure to show empathy for fellow humans is sad.
The west is more than capable of great evil and does so daily.. the posters upset over this video are sadly brainwashed by their TV into believeing we in the west are the good guys, bringing freedom thru regime change.
The truth is we are destroying nations and killing untold numbers of innocents... This latest Libyan INVASION makes my blood boil, first we destroy the beautiful city of Baghdad, Iraq and now its Libyas' turn.. the oil companies will be pleased... but my TV says we are the good guys so it must be true.
edit on 10-10-2011 by PrecogPsychicSensitive because: (sp)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Funny, I have been kind of coming to this same sort of reasoning myself. I have been very leary of choosing a candidate to really get behind. I honestly like much of what Ron Paul has to say but his take on foreign policy scares the begeebees out of me....but over time I have come to think, maybe thats just all the bs I learned in school and all the spin and bs on foreign policy???

I'm getting closer and closer to really agreeing Ron Paul is our best bet...but how in the heck can he win?? He will never get the nomination and if he runs on another ticket he will split the conservative vote

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I really do support Ron Paul. He has a lot of good, solid viewpoints that are backed up and logical while the rest of the people in congress either don't get what is going on, are too wrapped up in themselves to notice, don't think they can make a difference, or are actively participating in this corruption for personal gain. Unfortunately, most Americans I've met are either brainwashed and unable to think logically for themselves, or legally retarded. Therefore, Ron Paul has a tough battle ahead of him.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnygamble

If we were occupied by a foreign troops, I'm pretty sure we, the insurgents, wouldn't just fire warning shots and yelling "Get out!" As a matter of fact, I'll go out on a limb here and say with 100% certainty, that we, the insurgents, would be taking as many head shots as possible and shoot to kill.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Amazing how many stars and flags this got considering how misleading the title was. Again, no real surprise.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
yay more Ron Paul publicity

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
instigator!...your real enemies,americans,arent the russian or chinese troops!!!....be brave and accept the truth!stop instigating for wars with false enemies! look at your own leaders,the ones you ve chosen!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Many military members agree with Ron Paul. I would like to see the resources we have invested in our bases on foreign soils re-invested in current and new bases stateside. Military members support many local economies outside of the states when that money could be utilized to re-invigorate our aging domestic facilities.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Everyone who has views that this video defeats felt the need to point out the misleading title, even though the video requires you to think there are 'Armed Chinese Troops in Texas'

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Okay, question.....

These Chinese troops....so, they're restricted to only being in Texas?

If that's the case, then I might be okay with that.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
I think someone warned us about the military industrial thingy, its all kind of vague right now. I would comment more but shiny things keep distracting me.

Oh look a penny!...

Wouldn't that be a piggy GIR? or maybe a Taco?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Good video for Ron Paul to get on the airways. Helps folks understand his position on foreign policy. Agree or disagree, it puts yourself in the position of those on the other side. Maybe we wouldn't have so many enemies if we truly thought about what were doing in the endless war generation. It will all end though, when we have no more money to spend on another bomb. Rome fell and so will we, if we keep this up.
Hard to disagree, in my opinion , that we need a new foreign policy and I see Paul as the only one that will end the warmongering. Nitpicking this video makes me wonder how some people think or don't think at all.
Served as a navy udt frogman in the 70's so I do see it from both military and civilian perspectives.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

That is an amazingly made video - i liked it alot.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

I think he's already leading the nomination and the msm just won't admit it. Just get your vote in and don't pay too much attention to the nay sayers. Don't trust in polls..most are very misleading.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The flag waivers make me laugh because theyd be outraged by this yet want their troops on foreign soil.

The hypocrisy is outstanding and they genuinely cannot see it. Im sure the vast majority of them would become "terrorists" too but of course they would think they are red blooded freedom fighters.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
It is amazing that to this day so many ATS members still think that all Iraqis want us out of there when a majority of tribal clans in Iraq have united with the U.S. to attack Al Qaeda and other Islamic extremists who have been attacking Iraqi civilians and U.S. military personnel...

I'm not so sure about that.

Same source as yours (Washington Post), 6 months later:
Polls show: Most Iraqis Favor Immediate U.S. Pullout

More recent (December 28th, 2010) statement from the iraqi Prime Minister:
Iraq Wants the U.S. Out

There are indeed groups in Iraq who ally with the US to to accomplish their goals within the tribal hierarchy (there were even collaborators in France who allied with the Nazis back in WW2) but thats not representative for all Iraqis.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Anonymous, you'd better take notes from this video!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Video is repetative. We all know the occupations we have going as a nation. We all are also not stupid enough to call them wars. A war is when you have a enemy with an army and a way to fight back. Not goat herders and cave dwellers, that use any weapon they can to get you out of their country. Key word " their country" not ours.

As far as enemy troops on American soil. Let me refresh your memory of what Emperor Hirohito of Japan said during the 2nd world war about invading America. " You could not fight America on American soil as you would have a gun barrell pointed at you from behind every curtain"

2nd amendment, gotta love it. Thank- you founding fathers, thank -you.
edit on 10-10-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join