It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

User Submitted Pics to Support The Occupy Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey, just found this awesome blog on Tumblr that has users submitting pics that portray a bit of their story, support, or admiration for the Occupy movement.

Great message done in good taste. Check it out here:

wearethe99percent.tumblr.com...

Spread if you so choose.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Oh Yeah, Here's Mine:

edit on 10/9/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow good true stories from the average citizen.
It pisses me off that the people who need to be seeing these aren't, it makes me want to force them to read all of them. Asking them to pay attention to the 99% doesn't work, we have to make them pay attention!!
edit on 9-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

that is awesome. keep it up brother!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Grrreat pictures my friend!! Thanks for posting. Love the one it says “ I prefer not to work for an outside employer, not from laziness, but because I want to be 100% available to my children. As a single mom, this is important to me." SnF

edit on 9-10-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
...it makes me want to force them to read all of them. Asking them to pay attention to the 99% doesn't work, we have to make them pay attention!!

Hmm, I had a completely different reply but my guess is that the subject of your sentence when you say "them" is the corporatist and bankers? Otherwise I was going to levy a highly scathing attack on you but will retain it until you clarify just who is "them" and what do you propose to do to "make them pay attention" with.

new topics

top topics

join