It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If a UFO filmed from space does not :

Slow down

Speed up

Move left to right

Reverse

Then we must assume that it is man made. This is also why I doubt the tether footage.

This is not a new or unique theory, but I feel it needs recalling.

Any opinions?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Not sure I follow. Please further explain what you mean. I was always dubious about the tether footage myself.
Noro

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well, how ever impressive footage filmed in space of flying objects may be, if it only travels in one direction, then I doubt it is a UFO in the sense of being piloted. I would say it was junk etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids

If a UFO filmed from space does not :

Slow down

Speed up

Move left to right

Reverse

Then we must assume that it is man made. This is also why I doubt the tether footage.

This is not a new or unique theory, but I feel it needs recalling.

Any opinions?

That makes perfect sense. BTW: It is not original to ATS but it does need repeating every now and then to help clear the air and give some general guidelines whenever a person sees something moving (which will usually be a satellite). Also, you might add that if it is going West to East it probably IS a satellite. If it is going generally East to West, it probably is NOT a satellite. I believe but am not sure that polar orbit satellites move from the North to the South.

While on that topic, let us consider UFOs "that remain motionless for hours." These are usually planets or bright stars. Lordy, how I wish more people would call up a star chart and determine on their own if the object is a natural body or, indeed, something strange.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Yes, I agree with that. Its wonderful to see space 'stuffs' flying about, but we should be clear about what it is and isn't.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Perhaps I can repeat myself from another thread:

I heard the propulsion is way over unity and thus uses free energy.
I also heard the engine sets up physical waves in the fine matter
surrounding the engine of the crew and ship and fly thorough the
air with the greatest of ease at 6,000 to 16,000 mph making 90
degree turns if they want to or drop thousands of feet in a second
and be unharmed and this is with humans like you and me.
And made by humans from scratch from plans.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That has something about the hows and whys of the UFO movement.
ED: And sure a UFO in hover in the same spot for 15 min as the stars
move and not the UFO.

edit on 10/10/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
with that said, even if we could pull up recent starcharts, the us government, and possibly other governments and agencies have probably altered the charts so that we can not fully determine what the objects are. i have spent the last 5yrs trying to compile a complete starchart for our section of the galaxy but to little avail. it is easier to show just how childish the us government is when it comes to this type of information. there is more disiformation than actual-factual information. if someone has some good sources for starcharts (zorgon help) please let me know.

new topics

top topics

join