It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

apacheman: phoenix arises from the ashes, thanks to you, ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Anyone remember Of Mice and Men (Steinbeck), at least you got the ranch

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

I am glad to hear that you are doing well. The home you have in Ramona sounds really nice. Do you miss being closer to San Diego. I have searched the internet for you many times but wasn't sure about where you were. I don't really know how to use this site so maybe you can help me. Mom told me about this site so I became a member to get in touch with you. I do need to spend some time looking through the site because it does look interesting. I would love to hear both of your voices again and I know I will soon. Take care, I love you both.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is the first time I've encountered you here apacheman but I am very glad to hear that your circumstances have changed for the better

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Hi apacheman!! So glad you are back and doing well....
I look forward to your posts. Take care.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hollybear

Thank you for your kind concern.

Yes I/we do miss our friends, although we see them as often as possible. It is a long drive, though, and my brother isn't up to traveling much.

Ramona is located in northeast San Diego county, east of Escondido. If you have GoogleEarth, just enter Ramona, CA, 92065 and you'll see the area.

I'll be more than happy to show you around, so to speak. U2U me with any questions you may have and I'll be happy to help.

The best thing about being up here in the hills (outliers of the Cuyamaca Mountains) is the clarity of the night skies. I'd forgotten the beauty of them. It makes me think of my shrimping days in the Gulf of Mexico.

Welcome to ATS and learn as much as you can from here with an open, but skeptical, mind. There's a lot of good stuff, a lot of so-so, and a fair amount of "you're kidding, right???" stuff. Take anything with a grain of salt, a little tolerance, and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. It doesn't hurt, in fact can be quite absorbing, and in the end you'll be able to tell the strange but possible from the pure hogwash.

Don't take the political stuff personally, people get vehement in their views and sometimes say stuff in the heat of the moment I'm sure they later regret, myself included.

As for how we are doing now, well, adjusting to change is always difficult, but we're doing ok.

I'll look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

hi uncle mike. please call me at moms.

<< 1  2   >>

join