It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO related FOIA info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
search.usdoj.gov...

foia.fbi.gov... here is the most relevant stuff.

cattle mutilations

These records contain accounts of animal mutilations which were discovered in various states during the late 1970's. Over the years, several theories have been expounded to explain the mutilations, including UFOs, satanic cults, pranksters, unknown government agencies, or natural predators. The FBI entered the case when 15 mutilations occurred in New Mexican Indian country. The investigation was negative with respect to identifying the individuals responsible.

foia.fbi.gov... here is 128 pages on cattle mutilation.

MJ12

This file relates to an FBI inquiry into the possible unauthorized disclosure of classified information when a document marked "Top Secret" was made public. This investigation was closed after it was learned that the document was completely bogus.
here is the other 22 pages
foia.fbi.gov...

project blue book

This small file relates to an Air Force program for the investigation of Unidentified Flying Objects. The Secretary of the Air Force discontinued this program in 1969.

foia.fbi.gov... 12 more pages.

Roswell

This one-page teletype dated July 8, 1947, relays information from the United States Air Force that an object purporting to be a flying disc was recovered on that date near Roswell, New Mexico.

here is the only Roswell document.
foia.fbi.gov... click part 1

UFO's
foia.fbi.gov... 1600 pages on UFO's

BTW this is all FOIA info, even though it is most likely disinfo, disinformation always contains some truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Please could a Mod help me neaten up my links so they just say something like MJ12 or something show me the code again please or edit my post maybe. the code for links is confusing if you dont use the basic one.

EDIT: i thought people would care about this but i guess not.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by phantompatriot]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
well i care, this was good to find.
thank you, a little late for your work here.
i have been looking for things in the DrJim
hunt and i have had to read alot of stuff that
i really don't have any intrest in but i will most likey
be spending alot of time looking over the links you have
given here. by posting said links/info you have taken
a big step in helping all of us "Deny Ignorance".

new topics

join