It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC museum closed after protest; pepper spray used

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by spyder550
You people seem to be overlooking my post about the guy "inciting to riot" if this is just faux outrage the I apologize for interrupting -- carry on.

After sneaking past the guard at the first entrance, I found myself trapped in a small entranceway outside the second interior door behind a muscle-bound left-wing fanatic and a 300-pound guard. The fanatic shoved the guard and the guard shoved back, hard, sending this comrade -- and, by domino effect, me -- sprawling against the wall. After squeezing myself out from under him, I sprinted toward the door. Then I got hit.

No no ones ignoring you, in the blog itself it says that the "left wing" guy shoved the guard, and above that is also says that they had planned to storm the place anyway, and he just went for journalistic purposes......

I like how you make it sound like it was his idea and his instigation tho........

Nice try

My bad the Spectator guy was just swept up by the events -- so sorry for the mistake.

No worries, im a conservative and i even find the way he writes offensive..........I try to stay from the partisan B.S. ...

However I can see where it would be easy to make assumptions based on his writtings

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Protesting for protesting sake.

Protest everyday in every way. We need to know we have numbers and support to feel safe about dropping out.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Protesting might get some democrats elected next year. Otherwise, it's an exercise in futility. Communal masturbation for the self absorbed. A great back patting festival.

Lead by example. Buy local. Grow your own food. Live within your means. Don't ask the government for help. Support politicians who want to wean individuals, and state/local governments off the federal government's teat.
Support politicians who oppose the Federal Reserve and unsustainable government spending.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Oh believe me I do. I have the guts. I live in kansas city so can't afford to go there but if I went alone I could easily be labeled a lone nut so I would get a group together. No I am not afriad of my government just sick of them and the mighty coperations!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I see none of these "99% ers" have the guts to protest on the whitehouse....

Or anywhere CLOSE to the whitehouse so far...........

"Lets make a change!" "yes but lets not get too close to where we should be, someone might see us"

Seriously...........stop doing it half-assed if youre going to do it

Wrong! They marched past it... On the way to the commerce building... I was actually there.. here's an article..

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I saw a video of the pepper spraying, and that did not look like a 'swarm' to me. In fact, when they said they could not come in with signs and stuff, most turned to leave.

My friend was telling me about this, and she had it sounding like hundreds were trying to get in and maybe destroy the museum. bleh

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
From what I heard at freedom plaza they didnt want to tear the place up they wanted to protest the drones because they kill innocent people ect..

But here's more info on what happened and the guy bragging about infiltrating the group... I can't post parts of the story cause I'm on my phone but its worth a look at ... Maybe someone can post parts of it for people who don't wanna click on the link...
www.washingtonpost.com... g.html?wprss=ezra-klein

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join