It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$$ Tax Dollars At War $$

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
$$ Tax Dollars At War $$

These video's give a run down of the actual cost of the American military machine, and just boggles the mind with the amount of money, the Americans spend.

$I.6 trillion dollars a year is spent on the military, just one example of the madness of this, is the American health bill was 1 trillion over 10 years ?

Just think $I.6 trillion dollars a year

Warning May Be Upsetting To Some Viewer's.

Here is the 2nd video to my thread relating to the same subject of military spending.

Obama The Most Pro-War President In History

In this video, it talks about Obama is the biggest Pro-War President In History, in reality, the american military complex, is clearly out of control ?

Warning May Be Upsetting To Some Viewer's.

We live in scary times.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
“You reap what you sow”

“What goes around comes around”

Don’t ever fool yourself into believing that we are not going to be require to “PAY” for the horrendous War Crimes that we have committed as a Nation.

The Day of Reckoning is soon to be upon US.

This is justice, so when it happens don’t be surprised.

It will happen.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

There's no war for profit industry. Sure there's not. Rumsfeld announced in 2001 that the Pentagon couldn't account for TRILLIONS in military spending, and that was BEFORE they went insane with spending.

We were told about the criminal cartel 100 years ago:

In the words of General Smedley Butler:

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class thug for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902–1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested.

Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.[12]

edit on 9-10-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

What a worldwide tragedy we have become. I am so ashamed of my Government and most of all I am ashamed of my fellow countrymen whom support this vile new direction my once great nation has taken.

Originally posted by brokedown
“You reap what you sow”

We have sown so much misery in such a multitude of ways, the harvest will be ugly. :shk:

Don’t ever fool yourself into believing that we are not going to be require to “PAY” for the horrendous War Crimes that we have committed as a Nation.

The Day of Reckoning is soon to be upon US.

This is justice, so when it happens don’t be surprised.

It will happen.

I hope that day will bring balance back to all Gods children worldwide.

May we find peace.
edit on 9-10-2011 by SeleneLux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well every great empire, falls in the end, and America will fall also in the end.

Most Americans, and people around the world, fail to grasp, how much the American military actually spends , its shocking, and history, will look back in complete disbelief, at the megalomaniac warmongers in control of America, at this present time in history.

A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Man is the only animal that deals in that atrocity of atrocities, War.
He is the only one that gathers his brethren about him and goes forth in cold blood and calm pulse to exterminate his kind.
He is the only animal that for sordid wages will march out and help to slaughter strangers of his own species who have done him no harm and with whom he has no quarrel . . .
And in the intervals between campaigns he washes the blood off his hands and works for
"the universal brotherhood of man" - with his mouth.

Mark Twain

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

new topics

top topics

join