It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chrysanthemum tea! It's Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeaaat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sorry, I had to use the Corn flakes Tony the Tiger line.

Anyways, I am going to talk about a certain tea in which I enjoy very much....

It all started when I was hanging out with my late night car club crew...Every weekend was Asian tea houses, just relaxing under the cool California breeze, smoking Newports, and drinking tea until 4am... I became accustomed to drinking Chrysanthemum tea. I felt great, I felt rejuvenated, all the alcoholic beverages I'd drank earlier have been cleansed. My whole body has been cleansed I felt born again... Maybe we should learn more about the Orient Remedies instead of relying on Big-Pharma. I will post facts about Chrysanthemum tea.

Chrysanthemum Tea

I hope everyone finds this thread useful...One love

P.S. This thread is to educate and elevate, not depreciate...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Never was much of a tea drinker but if this what you say it is then i am intrigued. Gonna have to run around tomorrow and try to find a tea shop that has this

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I will give it a try.
Thanks for the info.

I drink white tea with chopped ginseng root.
No colds/flu/illness for 15+ years.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr. Strange

If you live in an area where you have Asian Tea houses, ones around where I live are either called Sunday Bistro, or Ten-Ren, Lollycup, or Ten-Ju...Best atmosphere, especially if you want to get away from the political BS, and just BS in general. Stressed out life sucks whatever, or just hanging out late night..The tea houses is the place to be...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Ahhh yes white tea aka Silver Needle...That tea is fantastic as well. Regardless, people should be going to these tea shops, it does benefit health.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Sounds great will have to give it a try, I usually take teas for certain ailments or just for the 'buzz'.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Can Chrysanthemum tea be made from the flowers of any genus of Chrysanthemum ?
Or is it a specific one (or group)

Thanks

*edit*
Cheers for the link btw -
edit on 9-10-2011 by Isolation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Isolation

I believe it says that in the link I posted on my original thread. If you didn't catch that can you explain to me more of what you mean?

Extra Info

edit on 9-10-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: Added another link for info

More about Chrysanthemum

Maybe you were asking about the actual botanical name, well its in that link above...
edit on 9-10-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Sorry , I did miss that bit.

Chrysanthemum morifolium or Chrysanthemum indicum

Just wanted to double check - thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

LOL WHat a thread!

But I agree, this chris tea is fantastic!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I love Chrysanthemum Tea! I had a roommate years back that introduced me to it. It has many health benefits and tastes great. My only concern about drinking it at the tea house would be the water that they use. I am assuming that they would use tap water. I avoid tap water as much as possible, including processed foods because they put fluoridated tap water in EVERYTHING

I won't even get coffee from a coffee shop because I know they use tap water, Some places "filter" their tap water, but the fluoride is still in it. Some may disagree that fluoride is dangerous, but my mind is made up and nothing anyone can say will ever change that.

My best advice is to find a good bulk supplier of your favorite variation of this tea and also keep a supply of good water. My favorite type of this tea was the freeze dried variety that dissolved in water very easily. I would just put the required amount in my bottled water and it was really tasty. And yes, I am aware of the dangers of bottled water as well

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I guess tap water seems to be a downside to most people, but actually tap water here in Los Angeles is pretty darn good. So I guess maybe that's why it doesn't bother me especially when I am drinking a warm glass of tea...

new topics

top topics

join