It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry to die in U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

He isn't going to die. He is coming to the U.S. to learn how to fight like a real man with real weapons, not the sticks and stones the rest of the brits have for weapons because they aren't allowed to have firearms.

In fact if I were Harry, i'd make a deal with my countrymen to put me on the throne and oust parliament and the queen for the return of them being able to own fire arms again and then evicting the muslim from England (peacefully). I hate seeing my cousins suffering at the hands of a corrupt government who no longer cares about it's true people the decendants of the anglo-saxons and britonians. If England is to ever see a return to prosperity then they need a desperate change, 500 years ago i would have been in line for the throne as i am related to the Tudors. Ofcourse there were those of my family who decided to come to America (one of my anscestors had a penchant for adventure).

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
Prince Harry is very close to and is reportedly the favourite grandson of the duke of Edinborough so for this reason i doubt any harm will come to him.
edit on 9-10-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

The queen hates the duke of edinburgh, she absolutely cannot bear to be in the same room as him unless on official business which luckily for her has been about once a year.

I have an acquaintance in MI6 who is not meant to spill the beans and in fact has only ever told me that lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Reply to post by Judgedead

I admit that Prince Harry does have similarities with that Hewitt guy in looks. But I remember seeing a picture of Diana and her sister was also in the frame. From what I saw, Prince Harry also looked a lot like his aunt. So that could be where the red hair and whatnot came from and not from Hewitt. (The aunt had what appeared to be naturally red hair.) I look almost exactly like my aunt on my fathers side.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by margaretr

Total BS. He looks just like Charles.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It looks like instead of death, he found his mate, which some would relate to death.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This applies:

www.youtube.com...

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join