It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry to die in U.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Howdy my fellow ATS peeps,

I don't usually make predictions but I figured, what the heck.

Prince Harry is slated to recieve military helicopter training in the US:

www.cnn.com...

My prediction is, he will die or be seriously hurt in a helicopter crash/mishap during training.

Now while I would kNot wish harm on anyone, including Prince Harry, I have my reason for believing something bad will happen to/with him during his training and since my predictions rarely come true, I figure the best way to prevent something bad from happening to him, predict it will.

It's known as Prediction Affliction Reversal (PAR) and I seriously suffer from it, as dew most.
You could say, it's PAR for the course.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It would not surprise me if his death is planned.
He is reputed to be the child of James Hewitt, so he is not one of the pure bloodline.
If William is the next king (sidestepping Charles), then he will be the next in line to the throne until William produces a son. I think that the royals will be uncomfortable with that.

So it all depends on how soon Kate produces

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Any reasoning behind this prediction? It sounds interesting but I was kinda hoping you had some info that maybe someone is trying to get him hurt or killed

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

hopefully the helicopter some how crashes into buckingham palace while the enitre royal family is having a get together

i get why your make this predicition tho, its one of those things that wouldnt suprise you if it happened

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I remember way back when..

When the Queen's limo almost fell off the Yellowstone cliff. [Think it was Yellowstone], if she was in the first limo she would of died. But, she was in the 2nd limo that saved her life. Her bodyguards rest their souls were the unlucky ones.

My family and I were present at the time of the accident.

I think some who don't like Harry, may attempt something. But, I don't think the royals would be behind it. [His past controversial garments and all]. It leaves him open. That's for sure. But, I think he'll have his own bodyguards with him.

edit on 9-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr. Strange
Any reasoning behind this prediction? It sounds interesting but I was kinda hoping you had some info that maybe someone is trying to get him hurt or killed

Without giving out major details, I was sorta slated to go to San Diego yesterday but had a gut feeling to stay away from there, then I read tonight that Prince Harry will be there this upcoming week, the same period I should have been there, but chose to opt out.

1 + 1 = 3

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

When the Queen's limo almost fell off the Yellowstone cliff. [Think it was Yellowstone], she was in the first limo she would of died. But, she was in the 2nd limo that saved her life. Her bodyguards rest their souls were the unlucky ones.

My family and I were present at the time of the accident.

I think some who don't like Harry, may attempt something. But, I don't think the royals would be behind it. [His past controversial garments and all]. It leaves him open. That's for sure. But, I think he'll have his own bodyguards with him.

I'm sorry you had to witness that!

Dew me a favor, stay away from San Diego & Arizona for the next 2 months, just as a precautionary measure.
I dew kNot want my prediction to come true.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You don't have special mental powers, this isn't X-men....this is reality.

There hasn't been ONE reliable prophet in the past simply because humans don't have the ablilty to see the future.

Got it?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
You don't have special mental powers, this isn't X-men....this is reality.

There hasn't been ONE reliable prophet in the past simply because humans don't have the ablilty to see the future.

Got it?

What if the future is already written?

Plus, what part of PAR didn't you get?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Actually that prediction is pretty scary...I don't know OP maybe you know something we don't, but it could be a big possibility...S&F

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Prince Harry arrives in California this week for two months' training for British military helicopter pilots.
Prince Harry heading to United States for helicopter training

Very ODD that he just can't recieve training from is home country ??
But had to make a special trip

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

When the Queen's limo almost fell off the Yellowstone cliff.

I hadnt heard of this, so I did a google search.

March 5, 1983
Special Agent Robinson, Special Agent Donald Bejcek, and Special Agent George LaBarge were killed in an automobile accident while on a protective detail for England's Queen Elizabeth. The Queen was visiting President Ronald Reagan's California ranch. The agents were travelling ahead of Queen Elizabeth's motorcade, while en route to Yosemite National Park, to check for any suspicious activity. Their vehicle was struck by a Mariposa County Sheriff's Department patrol car.

youtube video

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Harry is cool but somewhat crazy or he wouldn't be in the Royal Marines.... He'll like being at Camp Pendleton this time of the year as long as he doesn't piss off some Sr.NCO of Irish extraction...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

When the Queen's limo almost fell off the Yellowstone cliff.

I hadnt heard of this, so I did a google search.

March 5, 1983
Special Agent Robinson, Special Agent Donald Bejcek, and Special Agent George LaBarge were killed in an automobile accident while on a protective detail for England's Queen Elizabeth. The Queen was visiting President Ronald Reagan's California ranch. The agents were travelling ahead of Queen Elizabeth's motorcade, while en route to Yosemite National Park, to check for any suspicious activity. Their vehicle was struck by a Mariposa County Sheriff's Department patrol car.

youtube video

Yosemite. I'm sorry. Knew it started with a Y. Like I said, I was young at the time, but my dad would always show something that she signed and was happy about it and would tell the story to us. My dad was helping after the accident and managed to snag her autograph.
Wonder if he still has it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Its funny you should say that Margater about prince Harry,he just doesnt have the required "horsey-ness" does he?Thinking back James Hewitt was a strawberry blond type aswell,more of the sqaure jaw type that the big hooter lot lol

Thing is it wouldnt be hard to prove or debunk this as the guy leaves so many glass's behind him on his average night out that all a waiter/barman would have to do is pick one up,do a swap,then send it off.Im makin it sound simple there but you get my point,its do-able.

Plus who could blame Diana for needing something more than the "prince" she had!

As for Harry dieing,well out of the lot of em he would be the one i would talk with if i HAD to but the other part of me is saying its one less of them if he does[sounds harsh but how much do you think they value your life?],they think they have a god given right to bleed this country dry and its plain wrong.

You could argue that they add value through tourism,very true,but thats just smart business on their behalves,its ok for the left hand to spend 5 billion if the right hand brings in 20 billion.Which is what they effectively do,bring in so much and let people say what a good thing they are whilst the whole time they are raking it in through a multitude of benefits.

Well OP i guess time will tell how sensitive you really are,i wont wish you luck cos it means someone dieing!But good luck developing this skill if you want to.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Judgedead
Well OP i guess time will tell how sensitive you really are,i wont wish you luck cos it means someone dieing!But good luck developing this skill if you want to.

kNot interested in "developing this skill" since it isn't a skill, just a weird coincidence and I dew kNot believe in coincidences, so as I sometimes dew, I tell someone what my gut is telling me, just in case it wasn't gas.

I too dew kNot want anything bad to happen to anyone, including Prince Harry, so like I said, I seem to thwart bad tidings just by opening my mouth, so let's see if my bad luck predicting bad luck, rubs off on Harry and he comes, twirly-whirls, and goes back home, fully intact.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Interesting...but why Prince Harry? What has he done to deserve this supposed "planned accident"?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Interesting...but why Prince Harry? What has he done to deserve this supposed "planned accident"?

I never said it was planned, I said, within the OP and on various follow-up posts, that yesterday I was supposed to go to San Diego, where Prince Harry is about to dew flight training later this week, and I opt'd out going because my gut told me kNot to go there. So maybe something else may happen in San Diego (die go) that has nothing to dew with Harry and it's more likely that nothing will happen in San Diego at all, but considering I haven't been in San Diego in 31 years and I had a chance to go there for a bit, but had a gut feeling I shouldn't and I then read tonight that Harry is going to be there, I put 1 and 1 together and got the answer of 3, so I shared that on here, just in case my gut feeling isn't the normal gas problems toads are proned to get from eating too many flies.

I hope that answered your question?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Prince Harry is very close to and is reportedly the favourite grandson of the duke of Edinborough so for this reason i doubt any harm will come to him.
edit on 9-10-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Prince Harry arrives in California this week for two months' training for British military helicopter pilots.
Prince Harry heading to United States for helicopter training

Very ODD that he just can't recieve training from is home country ??
But had to make a special trip

Well the U.K. do not have that much terrain similar to Afghanistan...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join