It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens upon Dozens of red and blue lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I am sorry if this post bothers anyone but I have seen similar threads with little discussion on them and all of these threads all point to only one object.

So anyways haha. Over the summer I was at my parents home on break. Every night my dad takes the dog for a walk around the neighborhood. We live to the South of Chicago and a little bit west. It is becoming sort of built up but you can still see objects in the night sky well. So I am in my room and I get a call from my dad telling me I have to come outside. When I go outside he is standing looking at a rather large blue and red pulsating light in the sky, My father doesnt believe in UFO's but he is stunned. It moved faster than most things I have seen in the sky and being ex military he said it was to fast for a jet. It even seemed to stop at points. Soon we began seeing more of these so we moved to my neighbors drive way which is at a much better vantage point. At one point I believe there were 20 in the sky all at once. They almost looked like police light bars the way they flashed. All of these objects headed from North to South more or less. The next day my dad told the neighbor about it and they went and watched with him the next night and they were all stunned as well. We have all lived in the area for at least 20 years and have never seen anything like this. Tried to get photos but camera on my phone has no zoom and I dont have a digital cam. Does anyone know what this could possibly be? I swear at the time I thought the mother ship was gunna land there were so many of these things in the sky

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Ask your neighbors if they have a digital camera. I'm pretty sure one of them do. Or, try to take a photo on your phone.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Were they on the horizon, or directly above you? If they passed above you, did they look low or high? It's really not hard to fill balloons with little flashing LED's. Balloons can appear to move fast and appear to stop as they hit different flows. Not saying it definitely was this, but as I have balloons here and a bunch of LED's that flash red and blue respectively -- I'm kind of thinking it's possible. Hope you find some answers!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well I am not at home anymore so it wont matter if they have digital cameras....These lights were all high in the sky i dont think any were on the horizon line....only one or 2 seemed to be heading to a lower altitude. Also if they where ballons how would you explain multiple nights of this unless someone really was committed haha

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have always felt that any aircraft with lights is probably terrestrial in origin. To me, I would think E.T.s wouldn't need lights to fly, they wouldn't need position lights or anti-collision lights. I think even the SR 71 had a marker/beacon light externally. Now, if the E.T.s vehicle emitted light because of the type of engine or something, than I feel that would be the exception. I have faith that if there are E.T.'s, then they probably have all sorts of sensors, scanners, etc that would negate the use and need of external lighting.

Just my thoughts...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Ok well thanks I'll have to wait til I get home to check again....Just odd as no one on my block have ever seen them and we have all been ther for around 20 years....the neighborhood was actually the farm owned by the family 2 doors down forever

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

Cell phones, and even digital cameras, are likely not going to get great results when it comes to the night sky. Simply put, you can't "flash" the whole sky, so you're seeing darkness, and due to how cameras work, they simply never capture an image as well as you see with your eye at night.

Special filters, and some expensive equipment are about the only hope of getting any kind of decent pics, and the lack of these explains the lack of such photos out there for these night sightings.

Ever try and take a pic of a plane flying at night, with a cell phone cam? Try it (and you'll likely have a black screen).

Sounds like what I see at a neighbor's house at least once a month...
Seriously though, the blue light is a bit intriguing.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by onfire49

Sounds like what I see at a neighbor's house at least once a month...
Seriously though, the blue light is a bit intriguing.

Thats exactly how we all described um....it looked like cop lights in the sky

top topics

join