It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe Michelle and/or Barry Obama are Demonically Posessed, Reptilian, Hybrid, or Clones?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
hmm what did she say here?

i agree, people make hours long cermonies for flags for granite statues etc. replace the flag with a golden calf and you have what moses had to contend with.

the flag of the united states has gone from identifying a country, to an object of worship and reverence.

it is a cloth or symbol to identify a country. nothing more, nothing less. there shouldn't be cermonies and worship involved in raising it for any reason.

it belittles people when we put a piece of fabric above us or empower it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ignorance some one said here! ha ha ha ignorance they say, if I was a hybrid ( Which I'm Not ) how would I misled people from the subject? What is the grates lie ever told? ( Satan dosen't exist ).

So if I was a Hybrid how would I distract people from this kind of attention, hmm?

I would say... This is ridiculous,

This is dumb,

Only crack pot people will think of such stupidity.

Guess what? Have you ever thought of HOW MANY HYBRID PEOPLE WE HAVE AROUND US????

Millions, not hundreds, but MILLIONS, It could be your neighbor, your school teacher and sad to say, even your wife or husband. Yep thats exactly what the bible have been talking about all this time, a contamination among human beings. A DNA contamination to be exact, now think for a momment, is ATS full of these Hybrid Humanoid People? Why not? where would they look to desive and to mislead all humans who are looking for the truth? ah!

So for you Hybrids out there? Your days are numbered and you know it better than anyone, Yeshua is coming for you and your evolutionist father Satan will be destroyed along with your contaminated presense here on earth.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

So if I was a Hybrid how would distract people from this kind of attention, hmm?
I would say... This is ridiculous, This is dumb, Only crack pot people will think of such stupidity.

And you would be right

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Good, so lets see how much time you got left to save your self from this Godly wrath against this Hybrid threat, tic, toc. tic toc.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by gortex

Good, so lets see how much time you got left to save your self from this Godly wrath against this Hybrid threat, tic, toc. tic toc.

I've got all the time in the world as the Hybrid threat as you put it isn't real , its Hollywood , fantasy , along with the whole reptilian shape shifter nonsense and Aliens are Demons trend that seems to be in at the moment .

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

So if I was a Hybrid how would distract people from this kind of attention, hmm?
I would say... This is ridiculous, This is dumb, Only crack pot people will think of such stupidity.

And you would be right

Oh yeah! 100%

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

reply to post by gortex

I've got all the time in the world as the Hybrid threat as you put it isn't real , its Hollywood , fantasy , along with the whole reptilian shape shifter nonsense and Aliens are Demons trend that seems to be in at the moment .

Hey listen, don't believe me, believe the one who agrees with you, he know better, why don't you start digging in, no matter what I say the Wrecking Crew will always be there to counterbalance whatever any thurther says.

How much time of that which you have, you have spent on this subject?
Thats right none, so you know better? I think not, but keep listening to your atheist friends, they will save you.

I really don't whant to convince you, thats not my responsability to do, is your obligation to watch out for those who you love, even your self.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
like i said, i was wondering and asked,

didnt have much to say, (still dont)

And I am just answering.

No... They are human beings.... Simple as that...

How do I know? This is reality.

They are not Aliens, they are not possessed, they are not clones and they are not hybrids.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Possessed hybrids?

Actually, it just might be true. Blue blood, easy to possess and to control. From?

Reptilians or demon? Maybe reptilians themselves are possessed by demons or work in collaboration with them.

Maybe the Obama's are hybrids but they are not directly or constantly possessed. I'm not sure if you can get to be president of the United states helped by the illuminati without being possessed by a demon at least once.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Why not! the planet is not flat anymore, aliens do exist and Obama whants to kill 90% of the human population.

And yet you still say Obama slit eyes are Human?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Obama is not possess, he is created, he is abomination a hybrid a mix of DNA. Annunaki aka Reptilian are tottaly diferent from what Obama and his blue blood line species are.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I not sure if slit eyes are normal when people get emotional but I have seen it in videos.

I even saw it in the movie The Never Ending Story, in the eyes of Atryu when an unnamed knight gets killed by lasers coming from the egyptian typed statues. ( Which those statues have a lot of signs melded in too )

We clearly see it in the Beyonce video too that was posted in this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Don't you think he has been possessed temporarily at some gatherings?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The all watching eye, some say is from their god RA, but actually is a symbol of the hybrid spices. The all watching eyes, they are watching and controlling us humans for a long time.

No! I( don't believe Obama is posses, he is the real deal, and people still think that ex Bush and Obama are puppets
How many people have ex Bush killed, how many Obama has killed sinse he took office? Thats right puppets don't have that kined of power, but Satan has given him that kind of power, because Obama is Satan son, the king of the world, thats why his DNA had to com from the Egyptian Royal Blue Blood Line. He will not go anywere, he will be here to stay till Yeshua come back, there will be a great celestial battle, on land and in space.

Soon to come.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

I not sure if slit eyes are normal when people get emotional but I have seen it in videos.

I even saw it in the movie The Never Ending Story, in the eyes of Atryu when an unnamed knight gets killed by lasers coming from the egyptian typed statues. ( Which those statues have a lot of signs melded in too )

We clearly see it in the Beyonce video too that was posted in this thread.

Check this out, look at it befor is trashed to the garbage bin, me and my post is threaten to be bann.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by shambles84

Actually the guy is one the right path mate, don't feel upset that the guy who wrote the post is closer to the truth than yu think. Start reading Dave Icke and you will learn more.

Your having a laugh if you think this guys on the right path and as for you recommending Icke that made me giggle .
And i was not upset these threads are one of the reasons i like ATS its great entertainment but its nowhere near the truth and should be moved to the appropriate forum .
This is some serious dis-info and the Anti-Obama theme is very obvious which stinks of racial undertones you all might aswell say hes a chimp in a suit that would be closer to the truth than hes a shape shifting alien from outerspace cause that is what your saying right ? hes not of this earth ?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Ignorance some one said here! ha ha ha ignorance they say, if I was a hybrid ( Which I'm Not ) how would I misled people from the subject? What is the grates lie ever told? ( Satan dosen't exist ).

So if I was a Hybrid how would I distract people from this kind of attention, hmm?

I would say... This is ridiculous,

This is dumb,

absolutely, to assume it's impossible is to be ignorant.

and, to label an exploratory question, ie "Do you believe?" is DISINFO, not the question.

y'all pls don't shoot the,, questioner!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84

Originally posted by frenzy4444

Actually the guy is one the right path mate, don't feel upset that the guy who wrote the post is closer to the truth than yu think. Start reading Dave Icke and you will learn more.

Your having a laugh if you think this guys on the right path and as for you recommending Icke that made me giggle .
And i was not upset these threads are one of the reasons i like ATS its great entertainment but its nowhere near the truth and should be moved to the appropriate forum .
This is some serious dis-info and the Anti-Obama theme is very obvious which stinks of racial undertones you all might aswell say hes a chimp in a suit that would be closer to the truth than hes a shape shifting alien from outerspace cause that is what your saying right ? hes not of this earth ?

I have the right to vote here in United States and in Puerto Rico and I NEVER VOTED FOR NONE and yet I pay my taxes to the american president. I don't care about politics, I don't care for the left or right they all are buddy buddy's after they have a warm debate.

These enteties are here not just to take over America but to take over the world! Obama is King Tut and most Egyptian hybrids know that cause of the Egyptian antient script they have been following.

American barely know even their own history, those of us who know are always question by less mentaly challenged people. So if you don't whant to open your eyes to reality, to this hybrid threat that even the bible have been talking about, but not shown, thats your responsability to do so.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Ok all knowing one .... can you please start a thread and elaborate on this ,i am very interested in someone who calls me mentally challenged yet thinks Mr Barry Obama is and i quote Kin Tut ? .
This thread is started by one of those little furry trolls that have been known to frequent ATS from time to time i think they must be breeding like rabbits as more outlandish claims get made more and more each day .
Edit to add that i have since found the link you gave in a previous post and i will check out some of your claims good day sir .
edit on 9-10-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

That sounds fair, I've been thinking of it.

Thanks for pointing out the miss spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join