It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD support protest that blocks off city street!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I wasnt too sure what forum to post this in but i think its a good thing right now to see some protesting that doesnt get shut down by the police. It goes to show we are all the same people and how a common love like music can really unite people, when more people understand and can relate to what the OWS protesters are fighting for im sure we will see widespread support for the growing cause.

Google Video Link

www.slicingupeyeballs.com...
Midnight oil sending a great message, just like all their songs.

I think getting the support of bands like this would help the OWS cause greatly because everyone can understand the language of music.
Please dont go on about peter garrett because thats not what this is about. He tried sending his message through music and not many people listened so going into politics was good idea even tho he has been hamstringed by the labour party. Like all things lets look at the positives not the negatives and actually try learn something from the great example they have set.

This song below should be an anthem of the OWS movement because it highlights what we are fighting for. If people dont stand up these things will happen over and over again. We have the power to create a better, equal and free world.

edit on 9-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Midnight oils front man went all sell-out, can't really blame him for trying though. i thought he'd have more sense then to think he could make positive change by being an honest politician...... wow theres two words you don't see in a sentance together very often!

new topics

join