It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Underground NWO bases destroyed! Sign of benevolent E.T's are helping!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is all true. And yet, tomorrow the aliens weapon will target McDonalds restaurants all across the world. Screams will be heard as people panic. The ground will shake. The electricity will cut off. The machines will grind themselves to bits and fall into heaps of dust. Some witnesses (fleeing customers) will swear they recall hearing Nazareth's "Love Hurts" from their hit album Hair of the Dog released in 1975. Most people will retain no memory of the incident.

edit on 13-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

You should wake up and realize it's a year just like any other year. The only significance 2012 has is that there're so many whackjobs who believe it that there'll be some cases of suicide and disruption. But once 2012 passes and 2013 and 2014 come and go the freaks will finally let go and the world will move on. I feel sorry for the nuts who believe in the 2012 spaghetti monster.

I was like you at one time. I thought the world would end in 2001. For me, I thought Jesus was coming back. Marilyn Agee was a prophecy salesman and I bought into her delirium.

I am no longer a christian. I try to hold a balanced view. I am not always honest. Most of my posts are a mix of things. I throw sh** on the wall and watch in amusement to see what sticks.

Me and you, we're grains of sand. This universe is so big that we're little more than a dream.

I worry a lot more about war. Crazies in power have little to nothing in common with average people. About half the members in congress are millionaires. They're born and bred to be nobles. And many of them have warped religious views that embolden their militaristic habits. It can easily come to a crescendo when you consider the 3 great monotheistic religions that dominate man's soul. They battle each other sure enough as the sun rises and sets. It's written and passed down. No day passes that harm does not come to us from the 3 great dragons.

The bigger issue is that our nature is drawn to religion. Even without it, we fight still. But it doesn't help when people so freely give themselves to it. Beneath our clean exterior is a monster. This monsters feeds on self-righteous acts of shared sacrifice and spilled blood. It's, essentially, ritualistic sacrifice to higher powers in return for mercy and forgiveness.

You see, Humans feel very deeply that they're evil and must earn mercy and forgiveness through periodic sacrifices. Through this act, they hope to attain something better. But it never happens because there's no god in the sky to give us mercy or forgiveness. We're, in all reality, simply killing ourselves needlessly to satisfy a blind lust for bloodshed inside ourselves.

It all originates in our primeval fear of nature and its chaotic acts of disaster. We agonized over the losses of life and asked WHY WHY, why us? Naturally, this led to sacrifices to appease the gods in hopes that the disasters would stop. It goes on to this day, almost unchanged.
edit on 13-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

True things you say, for starter religion must be destroyed - globally, murderers need to be destroyed, those who have done other crimes not related to taking a human life should instead go to the prison, on the place of those murderes who deserve more than a prison.

Screw human rights, they must not be for everyone, they must not be for those who take out human lives.

Destroy mafia as impossible as this sounds, erase gipsies from the planet, return death penalty for everyone who takes out a human life, make humans fear of doing such crimes, throw those corrupted in jail, then this will become a better place

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

IMO, I think 2012 is something. It's not only causing a lot more hysteria than Y2K, but there really are lots of people preparing doomsday shelters , all around the world , including the government. Im not just talking about a few crazy people. If you watch Jesse Ventura, one of the architects of the bunker underneath the denver international airport specifically said that it was created for 2012. Theres a whole bunch of wealthy people too, building these bunkers for 2012, all around the world. The russian government as well, doing the same thing. The correlations are too much. IMO, we can only hope that the ET's intervene Lol (or else its going to be like mad max or something)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
The "Benevolents" aren't helping me find a job.
They aren't helping me keep my landlord off my ass until I can find one.
They aren't helping me rebuild the engine in my car so I CAN go to work if I DO find a job.
I don't see them offering to give me a lift in one of those kick ass flying doodads they have.
They aren't reversing my mothers macular degeneration.

The point is, it is all good and fine to pontificate about what the "benevolents" are doing
but it won't mean a damn thing to me until I can see results in MY life.

Let me make myself clear.
I did not say "I won't believe until......"
I said it won't mean anything to me until......

Whether or not they are actually here I do not wish to debate with anyone because it means nothing to me whether they are or not until I see the results of their efforts in MY life.

And what if the only reason you're even alive to be complaining about your problems is because of them?

Who knows what they've done for us (if anything). I do know they tend to shut down nuclear missile silos and there was even one case on the news last year of a UFO disabling a warhead.

Btw, I'm not agreeing with all the content the OP posted. Definitely not some parts.

edit on 13-11-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This brings to mind a thread I posted in earlier tonight. perhaps the two are indeed linked!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The only safe assumption is that there's big things going on all the time and 99.9999% of us are expendable, useless citizens (except for being money/resource generators for the government). Project MKULTRA really shows how much they value human rights and life, lol. en.wikipedia.org...
The government would kill your family, alter or remove your personal history, torture you, rip off your testicles, change your genetics, give you 104293 drugs and jettison you into an incoming asteroid if they knew the general public wouldn't find out. If the MIB come for you and you say "I have my rights" you know what they'd do? Laugh, shake their heads with a grin, and toss you into their van, never to be seen or heard from again. Your threat to their covert agenda has exceeded your value as a money generator. You're nothing but a naive, fat cow to them.

edit on 14-11-2011 by TheLegend because: Deleted my personal story. It's too late to make a difference.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

And alot of the abductions show that there something thinks it owns this planet, but it doesn't. The lost boys need to wake up too sometime.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
The only safe assumption is that there's big things going on all the time and 99.9999% of us are expendable, useless citizens (except for being money/resource generators for the government). Project MKULTRA really shows how much they value human rights and life, lol. en.wikipedia.org...
The government would kill your family, alter or remove your personal history, torture you, rip off your testicles, change your genetics, give you 104293 drugs and jettison you into an incoming asteroid if they knew the general public wouldn't find out. If the MIB come for you and you say "I have my rights" you know what they'd do? Laugh, shake their heads with a grin, and toss you into their van, never to be seen or heard from again. Your threat to their covert agenda has exceeded your value as a money generator. You're nothing but a naive, fat cow to them.

edit on 14-11-2011 by TheLegend because: Deleted my personal story. It's too late to make a difference.

I take exception to this post. Although...in the past....Horrible and illegal things and tests have been done to people all in the name of NATIONAL SECURITY....and there have been MANY cases where an individuals rights have ment nothing.....and NOTHING CAN JUSTIFY THESE ACTIONS....but these...the majority of...were POLITICAL ACTIONS that directed both Military and Civilian Agencies to perform them.

This is why IKE is a FREEKIN' HERO! He was the President who made sure that anything that was determined to be E.T.....would be kept secret and unusable by POLITICIANS or become a weapon of a POLITICAL ACT.

You have NO IDEA what the stakes were and how our way of life and PLANETARY stability were saved and protected as if not for his directives and created agency and it's MANDATE and PROTOCOLS....people would be living in a constant state of fear....never mind the inevitable breakout of CHAOS!

Consider yourself LUCKY! And don't disparage a group of people who you have NO UNDERSTANDING OF....they are Moms and Dads....Sons and Daughters....and some have been in so long.....GREAT GRANDPARENTS!

You might as well spit on a Home Coming Soldier.....and call them a BABY KILLER....like what happened in the late 60's and 70's. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

My father was in the government for 27yrs and I was for 5 years. I can safely say my opinion is more realistic and I understand a great deal more than you about the way the government within the government operates. Baby killers? I wasn't talking about soldiers, they're just grunts without a clue.

Also, conducting cruel, illegal human experimentation on US and Canadian citizens (as in the link I showed) had nothing to do with national security or "planetary" peace. I'd like to say more, but your post doesn't make much sense in general. I wasn't even talking about Ike. Why the hell do you quote and comment on someone's post if you don't even read it and/or just make a completely irrelevant post? Thanks for wasting my time.
edit on 14-11-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
My avatar pretty much sums this up....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Are these guys the gfl?

And can they pick up a pizza for me? I'm hungry : /

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
WHERE IS THE SECOND SUN AND THE NEW PLANET NIHOHIA??

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join