It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Underground NWO bases destroyed! Sign of benevolent E.T's are helping!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
So David Wilcock claims that aliens that no-one has ever seen have destroyed secret underground bases that no-one has ever seen, and the proof of this is that if you look for these bases now you will not be able to find them any more? I submit that David Wilcock be declared a "known hoaxer."

More like a known [SNIP]tard

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Tolec confirms!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor

Tolec confirms!

I am sorry, but it is not an extraterrestrial war. If ETs were at war, we would be seeing massive interstellar explosions.

I am not saying there could be possible conflict with certain ETs, but just isn't some interstellar or inter-universal war that "they" want you to believe.

If anything it is a conflict between survivors of the demise of a former alien project on Earth and the actual aliens themselves.

You see the current species of humans isn't the first attempt to create something Zhor-like or Andromedan-like on this planet.

By the way, the Andromedans come from the Andromeda Galaxy, not the Andromeda Constellation.

And they are gray.

Plus we've been calling them Annunaki or Angels or Gods this entire time.

What I've been told is that when the aliens came here they mix Homo Erectus with their own genes, changing the gene count of Homo Erectus from 48 Chromosomes to 46. Effectively, establishing a terrestrial representation of themselves here.

However, the process was done by two different alien corporations. One which created Neanderthals in Europe and the other which created Idaltus in Africa. The Neanderthal had a higher intellectual precision and creativity, but no drive in pursuing anything beyond a relative means, which means even though they were capable of creating advancements to the point of radio transmissions, they weren't possible to make the very first step in innovation past making crude stone tools.

The other, Idaltus, were highly ambitious, but extremely stupid. They were more willing to put themselves into danger and perform risky acts that best benefit themselves, but weren't intelligent enough to understand if what they were doing had any chance to pay off. Like gambling with a blind fold and ear plugs. In other words, very hard headed and notoriously arrogant as well as ignorant.

Somehow, these two sub-races were allowed to intermingle and reproduce, which create Cro-Magnons. The Cro-Magnon man was a super intelligent race like that of the Neanderthal, but also ambitious like the Idaltu. He was willing to pursue advancements up to making radio transmitting technologies, but... he wasn't able to mature as a society of people with any values. Thus it never came a problem to the various Cro-Magnon tribes or Nations (Mu, Atlantis, Lemuria, and possibly Hyperborea, each corresponding to a major ocean around the world) that when they unleashed nuclear weapons against one another that they could possibly cause their own extinction.

Thus when the aliens intervened they simply push the earth axis a little bit more during its periodic 20,000 year shift and that allowed the areas the Cro-Magnon man had settled to get flooded and allowed the non-hybrid man (who were mostly Idaltus) to resettle in Europe and the rest of Asia, which the Cro-Magnon man has settled.

There were some hybrids that has survived as noted in the story of Noah and these descendants would reproduce with the indigenous people and create the cultures we know today in Europe, South Asia, the Middle-East, East Asia.

It is possible some of the survivors didn't intermingle with the newly migrating idaltus and thus didn't degenerate into a more primitive society that would later sprout into the civilizations we know in our history books, but instead kept themselves hidden and later took control in the several secretive societies known today. They could even have civilizations, hidden cities, in various regions throughout the world. And the aliens are just allowing them to exist, simply because they are not doing anything or exposure in a later period of time will eventually doom them of their control.

I mean, there are no reptilians. It is all us. Just a different sub-race of humans we aren't really aware of that looks a lot like the rest of us, but never intermingled with our idaltu ancestors after the massive destruction to their civilizations. So they have no understanding of morals or ethics and basically act like soul less cold blooded creatures, when the truth is their hormones that direct them towards risky undertaking prevent them from holding any rational view about themselves. They are too driven by the thrill of progress and power that they lose sight of meaning or purpose.

It could also be true, they already destroyed their own civilizations and the intense flooding was necessary to draw out a lot of the radiation to allow us a chance at thriving. Who knows.

We will know when our autonomy expires in 2012.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

If what this video says is true than allow me a moment to laugh at the pathetic NWO/Illuminati/reptiles/whatever the hell those losers call themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING BAD COMING TO YOU!
I HOPE THE GOOD GUYS BITCH SLAP YOU LIKE THE B1TCHES YOU ARE!
SUCK IT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

K, im good now. My tummy hurts from laughing though...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashertron
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

If what this video says is true than allow me a moment to laugh at the pathetic NWO/Illuminati/reptiles/whatever the hell those losers call themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING BAD COMING TO YOU!
I HOPE THE GOOD GUYS BITCH SLAP YOU LIKE THE B1TCHES YOU ARE!
SUCK IT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

K, im good now. My tummy hurts from laughing though...

Well it was bound the happen, but they are not reptilians, they just make up think they are so we wouldn't suspect the actual culprits, which actually are human.

But is true that a 820 million year old civilization will dominate over one that is only 40,000 years, that being the Cro-Magnons that still exist today.

It is the "pure" Cro-magnons that are doing all of this to us, not Reptilians. They invented Nazi ideology to bring themselves back into power, but the aliens were chasing them off in what became known by our fighters as Foo Fighter incidents. Thus the Nazis never took control over Europe. But... the Cro-Magnons are at it again with the wall street control.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Koch Brothers were in fact two Cro-Magnons still alive today.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

I completely agree with you concerning the wars, and positive or advanced ET races, how they progress from level 0 societies truly. Its not by wars. But this is not home, and this is still this cosmos. I've stood on it as a poster, in a meditation, and couldn't get back in. And I wish I hadn't!!! But had to enter into it for some reason for some reason, be born here, and don't approve. In the end, when its changed, and everyone is healed, which is going to happen no matter what, the thing bothers me the most is there is no way to undo the things that have happened here, for they hang forever in existance, and as the roll of film progresses, forever more people will come into the past roles. I would spare every single one of them if I could. Its not possible to live with this kind of harm to others ever taking place, not even to one person, anywhere in existence, even once.

Do not ever approve of any school or system where anyone can ever be hurt. Its something that is so wrong to me. Heaven, or Beyond cannot be built on so much pain. Not possible.

I've been reading your posts, really interesting. However, relaying the ability to harm without assisting, races, tipping planets, flooding, altering various types of humans, doesn't sound very advanced to me. Not harming comes to mind. I would never do that to any race. Doesnt sound like this universe is a very advanced place if this is the kind of meddling and help from those from the supposedly oldest planet in the universe around a white dwarf star. 2013 seems right though.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
sorry didn't read whole thread; jokes kinda get annoying after the first one or two.

just got one thing to say; huge rumbling sounds anyone?? i can't help think about all those threads that were popping up everywhere of those huge unexplained sounds all over NJ and a bunch of other places.

i mean, if somebody was 'microwaving' the earth with some kind of advanced energy weapon with the purpose of destroying hidden underground bases, the descriptions logically resemble what it might sound like...

just thinking about underground earth and what we don't know about it gives me the chills, such a fascinating subject. would answer an awful lot if it all turned out to be true.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
mmmm.. it does appear to co-oberate with the andromeda informant... but it all just seems too much,

don't really know what to make of this sight nowadays, too many insta-skeptics that write off any plausible information the second they read it... and PHAGE with his army of auto-star minions ready to debunk at any given time...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Just bombard Webre's comment area on his article and ask him questions about tolec and why no one is reporting telepathic communication with these E.T. now that 11.11.11 is here. Tolec stated that now would be the time the E.T.s would disclose themselves. If they don't we can all agree that ol' Tolec was just pullin our legs...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuchFrawg420
Just bombard Webre's comment area on his article and ask him questions about tolec and why no one is reporting telepathic communication with these E.T. now that 11.11.11 is here. Tolec stated that now would be the time the E.T.s would disclose themselves. If they don't we can all agree that ol' Tolec was just pullin our legs...

Um...No, He didn't say E.Ts will disclose themselves.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The title of this thread is so retarded, are you even serious to start such a title or do you really believe some internet crap released in public? Pff...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh
there has been numerous topics about this. it happened in august... it is now october.
search bar =/

It just takes a while for this type info to get confirmed and to make sure it's real before it gets posted. Nobody wants the naysayers to have a field day with bogus info.

reg

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BUSTGIN
reply to post by yourmaker

ITS TRUE!!! A stray dog just laid a brown dwarf in my front yard! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!! ITS HUGE!!! MY GOD!!! The humanity, the humanity. Its gravity is p u l l i n g m e i n. . . . .

OH MAN that made me laugh... Thankyou for my daily dose of comedy...

brown dwarf

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
C'mon everyone, lighten up on the op, as he's only doing what this site is all about! I'm sure many more folk would post threads if they knew they could do so without being made to look like an idiot! In public school I had a teacher whose favourite saying was "Empty vessels make most noise!", and this site has shown many fine examples!
As for myself? Say what you like...I don't give a flying # !

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Read the Andromeda website Tolec clearly states that on 11.11.11 they would start to reveal themselves and the ascension would initiate. Time is of the essence no one wants to continue living under the illusion of freedom!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Read the Andromeda website Tolec clearly states that on 11.11.11 they would start to reveal themselves and the ascension would initiate. Time is of the essence no one wants to continue living under the illusion of freedom!!!

It says that's when 4D shift begins and the harmonic frequency will be going on through the end of 2012. Learn to read.

What is happening now with all this negativity on the planet is this is all getting
out on the table so to speak. The religious fanaticism involving wars, the over through
of dictatorial governments, assassination's of the innocents etc, etc, etc. From what
I have been told this will go on all through this year and next year. And, after the
end of 2012 things will start to turn more to the positive.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thats such bull# man you are just rationalizing your own hopes and dreams. If the Andromeda Council exists and wants to make a difference immediately they should start revealing themselves. This whole clean up phase is just another way of prolonging the exposure of another hoax. All this talk of oh we don't want to intervene at the wrong time is ridiculous the situation is not getting better it is obviously getting worse. We have more countries involved in war and we might end up in another situation with Iran. What the hell is keeping them from acting? Just wait and see buddy no one is coming to save us from ourselves.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Thats such bull# man you are just rationalizing your own hopes and dreams. If the Andromeda Council exists and wants to make a difference immediately they should start revealing themselves. This whole clean up phase is just another way of prolonging the exposure of another hoax. All this talk of oh we don't want to intervene at the wrong time is ridiculous the situation is not getting better it is obviously getting worse. We have more countries involved in war and we might end up in another situation with Iran. What the hell is keeping them from acting? Just wait and see buddy no one is coming to save us from ourselves.

Their already helping us. hence the thread...and the posts behind this one. and they are intervening. (:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Give me hard evidence that they are here and that the "andromeda council" is actually intervening. If you give me some bull# response like oh man it just has to resonate with you and your vibration, I will find you and slap you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join