It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Underground NWO bases destroyed! Sign of benevolent E.T's are helping!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Two huge underground cities were destroyed on August 23rd -- which may be seen by historians as the critical moment in which the war was won. [UPDATED next morning 9:32 am. Credible insider source confirms these accounts and adds new information! Please link to this article but do not re-post it, as it is being dynamically updated as events unfold. Posting key excerpts with the link is encouraged. UPDATED Monday 9/19. New info from Fulford. 87 countries are now onboard. Poland meeting was apparently disinfo. UPDATED Wednesday 9/21. No radioactivity was found in either of the bases. Method of attack still unknown. Damage is so extreme there will be no effort to access them. Scroll to bottom of article for more. NOTE SUNDAY 10/2: There have been significant new developments, including good intel that as many as six additional bases were destroyed soon after the first two. A massive new article is underway but may not be out until midweek, due to several important factors at work. Hang in there! NOTE THURSDAY 10/6: MASSIVE NEW DEVELOPMENTS: This week, there have been MASSIVE new developments to this story that have forced another round of serious consultations with our key insiders. Part II is mostly finished, but the story is changing faster than we can write it. I am not permitted to go into specifics, but I can now comfortably say that in addition to the first 8, MANY additional bases have now had all personnel and materials mysteriously removed. It happened within the last week. In this case, the rooms are still there, but they are now empty -- except for some broken pieces of furniture. I know this sounds ridiculous, but this is the situation. Apparently no one has died from any of these incidents. Audio recordings reveal the sounds of furniture sliding all over the place and people yelling for up to 24 hours before it stops. I also had one of my most trusted sources independently confirm that the Monaco Accords did take place. When I asked why this was never mentioned before, I was told that until I asked the right questions, revealing that I already knew the answers, nothing could be said. I must admit that since the sources who revealed this latest development to me have demonstrated profound trustworthiness, I was so overwhelmed about the news of the sheer number of bases that have now been affected by this campaign that I burst into tears. I don't know how long it will take for the results of all this to be public for everyone, but it most definitely appears that the Old World Order are being forced to surrender by the same ETs that have systematically protected us from nuclear holocaust.]

Source

Omg! This information connects to that andromedan contactee.

it most definitely appears that the Old World Order are being forced to surrender by the same ETs that have systematically protected us from nuclear holocaust.

What's your guys opinion on this? This is big, the benevolents are sure helping!
edit on 9-10-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/11/2011 by Sauron because: internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
there has been numerous topics about this. it happened in august... it is now october.
search bar =/

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The "Benevolents" aren't helping me find a job.
They aren't helping me keep my landlord off my ass until I can find one.
They aren't helping me rebuild the engine in my car so I CAN go to work if I DO find a job.
I don't see them offering to give me a lift in one of those kick ass flying doodads they have.
They aren't reversing my mothers macular degeneration.

The point is, it is all good and fine to pontificate about what the "benevolents" are doing
but it won't mean a damn thing to me until I can see results in MY life.

Let me make myself clear.
I did not say "I won't believe until......"
I said it won't mean anything to me until......

Whether or not they are actually here I do not wish to debate with anyone because it means nothing to me whether they are or not until I see the results of their efforts in MY life.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
GOOD!

I was never on the invite list.
Only made them closer to hell where they belong anyways.
The 1% and their henchmen will not be missed.
(whoa to be a henchmen
. especially with a red uniform)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Do you even have the slightest bit of common sense or a conscience?
at least think it through for a minute before you post some random information about the most useless topic in history of useless topics.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I think it would have been really super nice if these huge underground cities that supposedly exist, or existed were not destroyed, because there are a large number of homeless and displaced people in the world that would be extremely happy to have some place to go, especially an entire citiy that is no longer being used, even if it is underground.

So, if there ever were any real cities, these supposed good guys that are 'helping' aren't doing a very good job of it since there are plenty of ways to clear out underground places without harming any of the infrastructure with simple human technology that's been around since the 1900s.

I sincerely doubt any of this is true.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
They aren't helping me rebuild the engine in my car so I CAN go to work if I DO find a job.
I don't see them offering to give me a lift in one of those kick ass flying doodads they have.

The point is, it is all good and fine to pontificate about what the "benevolents" are doing

Whether or not they are actually here I do not wish to debate with anyone because it means nothing to me whether they are or not until I see the results of their efforts in MY life.

Amen, the benevolents aren't paying my utilities and you're still listening to Fulford OP? How do I know if this is true? You're listening to the quack with his ninjas on the internet? Oh lord, no wonder people claim the population is being dumbed down.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

ITS TRUE!!! A stray dog just laid a brown dwarf in my front yard! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!! ITS HUGE!!! MY GOD!!! The humanity, the humanity. Its gravity is p u l l i n g m e i n. . . . .

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Oh wow, all this time I have been attempting to scientifically disprove the hypothesis of extraterrestrial visitation, and it turns out that not only are they here, but there is some intergalactic war going on, as well as entire underground cities that people are living in. I would have thought someone would have spilled the beans by now.

Dang, it turns out that I have fallen far behind trying to utilize logic, probability, and the other scientific tools at my disposal...I should have just stuck with the tabloids as a research tool. Thanks for opening my eyes.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I would have thought someone would have spilled the beans by now.

There are plenty of qualified people part of the Disclosure Project who have been spilling the beans for years. Have you listened to all of them speak, or review the tons of evidence and eye-witness testimonies they provide? If not, that would probably be a good place to start. There are many other similar groups too, and are all full of high-ranking government officials blowing the whistle on what governments are keeping from us.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This is very interesting, but I have to question it's source......David Wilcock.

While he seems to be very intelligent, his connection with project Camelot leads many to believe he is a faker, for the sake of providing new "meat" for folks at the UFO conferences.

What do they call it, UFO syndrome?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

paint me crazy if you wish, in fact I might be rapidly headed that way, lol
but I was watching the OPs vid and the "alien" with the digitally altered voice he was talking to, with how he puts emphasis on certain words and his obvious over use of "UH" and the way this voice constantly changes speed, showing his obvious excitement about something. Sounds to my like I was listening to a digitally altered example of Obama when he gives an interview. Just listen to how he talks, its very Obama-ish sounding.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I was so overwhelmed about the news of the sheer number of bases that have now been affected by this campaign that I burst into tears.

All this "nuclear bombs were set off in underground cities!" stuff is absurd. Hopefully it'll go away in the same manner "fake planes" have. TBH I'd lose some respect of aliens if they really are worried about the Whoever World Orders. They should show themselves to the masses if they really want to help topple such organisations. Not throw furniture around in underground rooms - which was another absurd, totally un-verifiable line in that info.

Is it me or do videos with thumbnails of peoples close up fat faces instantly put you off watching? They do for me.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The name of the website 'Divine Cosmos' speaks for itself. BULLL [snip]
edit on 9-10-2011 by Asktheanimals because: profanity removed

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What is that Russian person that writes all of those hoax stories, Fetchur Scrotum?

This looks like her handiwork.

(Wait! No. She at least knows how to do paragraph breaks.)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

post by HazyChestNutz
What's your guys opinion on this? This is big

My opinion is your source [ David Wilcock ] has no credibility and so the story is just that ..... a STORY .

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BUSTGIN

Please stop posting the same crap all over ATS...

A "joke" is only funny once. Yours wasn't even funny to begin with.

Originally posted by BUSTGIN
reply to post by Greenize

ITS TRUE!!!! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!! No, wait that was a neighbors motion light goin off again pointed at my window..... Maby an alien lurking outside set it off!!!!! Let me see..... Nope just a stray dog, he is laying a brown dwarf though. So ET MAN is kinda right.

Originally posted by BUSTGIN
reply to post by yourmaker

ITS TRUE!!! A stray dog just laid a brown dwarf in my front yard! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!! ITS HUGE!!! MY GOD!!! The humanity, the humanity. Its gravity is p u l l i n g m e i n. . . . .

edit on 9-10-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So David Wilcock claims that aliens that no-one has ever seen have destroyed secret underground bases that no-one has ever seen, and the proof of this is that if you look for these bases now you will not be able to find them any more? I submit that David Wilcock be declared a "known hoaxer."
edit on 9-10-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
imo you need proof of some sort like govt documents, multiple eye witnesses especially from authority figures, pictures or videos, etc. because thatll help figure things out as to their believability

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Such a self centered thing to say. Do you really think those things?

Kinda does reinforce the fact you are american.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join