It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Attractive ATS Member?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tie No Bows!

No...this is not ATS..... its BTS "General Chit Chat" forum....a section to just take a break and talk about non doom type things....there are different forums for different subjects. Go to the main page and I'm sure you'll find the topics you are interested in.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think what the OP meant was not attractive physically, just attractive as in you take notice of them and their thoughts, posts etc. Someone I forgot to mention is WestCoast. She posts a lot in the earthquake thread and I have learned so much from her....Way to go WC!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I liked miriam0566, she was bright and kind. She also wasn't afraid of being challenged.
She always responded with respect.
I miss her

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
most attractive??Hmm, since 99% of people on here dont use their own face in theri avatars, hard to answer, lol.
Doesnt really matter what they look like anyway. I will say Phage all the way! I value intelligence and logic and reasoning above all else. To me he is a sweetie and I can always count on him to show up when needed, and he is rarely incorrect.
Thanks Phage - you rock!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Human Alien also impressed me recently too! Not as die-hard doom as many, good logic, and also fun to interact with on the boards.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Raivan31

But if your talking about physical attractiveness and such, then pic's or it ain't happening.

you can see my pic, but i won't be winning any contests around here,
but for a nerdy middle aged gal i am good enough for me!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There are a couple of different red-haired, green-eyed ladies (who have changed their avatar, and now I can't remember who's who) that make my heart skip a beat - or five.

Zazz is smokin'.

Partygirl is the kind of woman you want to take home to meet your mother (or protect like a daughter.)

And tinydancer? You be the judge. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just spent the last hour going through the member picture thread I didn't even know existed. Some of the pics I saw, I was like, "Figures," but others totally blew me away. Misoir for instance; I would never have guessed that this kid was as young as he is (18.) He has the maturity of someone twice his age, and a damn fine mind. He'll go places. A couple of the other ladies I haven't mentioned have also surprised me. Maybe I bought into the notion that beautiful people are quite often dumb as a stump a bit too much, because there is certainly no shortage of beauty or brains among the ATS females.

Overall, I'm impressed.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

WOOOOO!!!When i clicked on your link it went to my profile so i thought you were dissing me somehow.If i offended you i am SORRY but when i clicked on the link of the op title MY name came up..Relax misunderstanding

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35

WOOOOO!!!When i clicked on your link it went to my profile so i thought you were dissing me somehow.If i offended you i am SORRY but when i clicked on the link of the op title MY name came up..Relax misunderstanding

when you clicked on jude11's link? cause thats who you replied to..

sorry for the confusion..

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Definetly Wuk. I am a masochist and the way he insults me day in and day out just totally drives me crazy.Ugh, and the way he puts me down! Its divine.
edit on 9-10-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

LMAO!!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

reply to post by jude11

I would have to agree i sometimes can't believe how beautiful i am inside and out.It's hard sometimes to be so helpful and honest and also a 10/10 sexually i appreciate the vote dick..lol

I don't appreciate you trying to say you are me..dick...now get a life

By the way.. I only post under one ID membership here.

HAHA I just choked on my dinner! You just cracked me up beyond belief!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yeah no prob.I am just confused as to what happened when i clicked on jude11 it went to my profile.But i don't get why it ended up in your box somehow..weird.no harm no foul.have a nice day..peace

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

I agree....when I read something that alarms me, he is the voice of reason! He really knows his stuff.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yeah no prob.I am just confused as to what happened when i clicked on jude11 it went to my profile.But i don't get why it ended up in your box somehow..weird.no harm no foul.have a nice day..peace

ha.. maybe he fixed it so..who ever clicked on the link it took them to their profile page... that is just too damn clever, if he did..

I was wondering how the hell someone could pick me as most attractive.. so that makes sense..

So.. question for all members when you click on jude11's link.. who's profile do you get?..

I think someone may have done the same trick on another thread..

That is very clever.. I must say.. and now I feel like a dumb shmuck.. for taking it seriously.

But it won't be the first time i feel like a dumb shmuck..and it probably won't be the last.

edit on 9-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
too cute! I wonder how jude did that??!! I didnt click before, just did now and sure enough i got my own profile. Well, it was a sweet thing for jude to do - now i can pat myself on the back and pretend that someone voted for me, lol.
For Jude to do that as a sweet and funny gesture, he/she just made my list!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I agree....when I read something that alarms me, he is the voice of reason! He really knows his stuff.

No disrespect for your preference SK...but I do not find Phage to be a voice of reason at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It is sweet, and hes probably having a good chuckle , at me anyhow.. I actually sent him a u2u thanking him..

I'm happy I found out.. was feeling weird about getting that kind of attention..

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

It is sweet, and hes probably having a good chuckle , at me anyhow.. I actually sent him a u2u thanking him..

I'm happy I found out.. was feeling weird about getting that kind of attention..

Not chuckling at anyone....just glad I was able to spread a smile to a few.

And thank you for the thank you...

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

HAHA I just choked on my dinner! You just cracked me up beyond belief!!!

ya no doubt.. I've been having a chuckle over it myself..

*face palm*

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123
too cute! I wonder how jude did that??!! I didnt click before, just did now and sure enough i got my own profile. Well, it was a sweet thing for jude to do - now i can pat myself on the back and pretend that someone voted for me, lol.

Hope it's the good list and not the bad one...

Thanx

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join