It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Most Attractive ATS Member?

page: 14
14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
seriously, cat chick is the hottest looking and certainly one of the upper-tier posters on the site, no competition.

/thread.




posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross
 


mblahnikluver

Wow, I managed to spell even a shortened form of her name incorrectly. I am no gentleman.



posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
seriously, cat chick is the hottest looking and certainly one of the upper-tier posters on the site, no competition.

/thread.


who is cat chick...sheet..ive been living in a cave
edit on 14-11-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


yeah, I was plastered when I typed that



posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


yeah, I was plastered when I typed that



hey dont feel bad about being plastered, i was so far into sql injection it made linux servers seem like windows os when i myself posted my reply to your reply, so in short...who the hell is catchick....is she like ...here kitty kitty kitty....rofl.



posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


all I could think of was the catwoman avatar, since sobering up though I meant to say stealthy kat.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Haha, You are correct!


But, seriously, on ATS it's not about looks. And there are quite a few members here, current and in the past who I could nominate.

Yourself included. I like your bread recipies
.

But for sheer honesty, openness and approach-ability & helpful manner, I vote for autowrench.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



S&F OP



posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
seriously, cat chick is the hottest looking and certainly one of the upper-tier posters on the site, no competition.

/thread.


HAHAHA Cat chick! priceless!
2nd



posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31
 


Found another person that i want to add as someone that i am Attracted to, this time i know nothing of her opinions this is purely a physical attraction.

daryllyn

right there you femme fatale looking ....(trails off into barely deciphered mumblings of a vaguly sexual nature)



posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
reply to post by Raivan31
 


Found another person that i want to add as someone that i am Attracted to, this time i know nothing of her opinions this is purely a physical attraction.

daryllyn

right there you femme fatale looking ....(trails off into barely deciphered mumblings of a vaguly sexual nature)


[color=mediumorchid]Star for you, for totally making my day (:

After I got your u2u I had to check out the thread.

*goes back to read some more of it*




posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
Oh damn it's not me?


[color=dodgerblue]
You are such a cutie (:

I will give you a vote..

You haven't u2u'ed me in a while.. what's up with that?
edit on 16-11-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

Originally posted by Raivan31
reply to post by Raivan31
 


Found another person that i want to add as someone that i am Attracted to, this time i know nothing of her opinions this is purely a physical attraction.

daryllyn

right there you femme fatale looking ....(trails off into barely deciphered mumblings of a vaguly sexual nature)


[color=mediumorchid]Star for you, for totally making my day (:

After I got your u2u I had to check out the thread.

*goes back to read some more of it*



My pleasure

It's always nice to put a smile on someone's face.



posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31
 


[color=dodgerblue]I'll have to put in a vote for you too.

For the accent that I'll bet you have (:
edit on 16-11-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by Raivan31
 


[color=dodgerblue]I'll have to put in a vote for you too.

For the accent that I'll bet you have (:
edit on 16-11-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)


Haha, yeah i guess i would have. It's not as thick as some but.
(just got a new job, right then as i was typing WOO FRIGGIN HOO!!!!!)
Your a good luck charm

edit on 16-11-2011 by Raivan31 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31
 


[color=mediumorchid]Well, congrats


Glad I could be of service to ya



posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by Raivan31
 


[color=mediumorchid]Well, congrats


Glad I could be of service to ya


$41 an hour worth of service to me, can i keep you on a chain around my neck? lol

I'm gonna be rich! rich i tell ya,



posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31
 


[color=mediumorchid]41 dollars an hour?! Are you kidding? Holy crap.

I might be just a tad bit too heavy for that



posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn
 


Holy Crap indeed!!
I'm sure i'd manage



posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
i voted for none of the above.

isn;t this a bit nut huggy?)

are we socially networking?

GZOMG my bad



posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
i voted for none of the above.

isn;t this a bit nut huggy?)

are we socially networking?

GZOMG my bad


Haha, fair call

It's just a bit of fun.



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

log in

join