It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Attractive ATS Member?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I never did understand some peoples obsession with shoes, but each to their own i suppose...

The whole schoolyard clique thing fascinates me. I went to Newcastle High School in N.S.W Australia (thats right the same school and year as Silver Chair) and although there were many little groups, i tended to live a nomadic sorta life, i'd go from one group to another talking and whatever else. I started off in the 'silverchair' group but got bored of that one pretty quick, then i went to the smokers group up the back (cause i smoked) then i ended up sitting under this huge tree with my girlfriend and all of her friends (weekend skinnydipping was a set of Memories i'm gonna cherish forever....oh yeah)
But throughout all of my time there i always visited the different groups daily. just thought i'd add that
The skinny dipping part, well, i tell everyone who'll listen

To the debate: Please guys don't get all angry in this thread, it's just meant to be a bit of lighthearted fun, harmless flirtation and a break from the Doom and Gloom. My life is a pathetic and miserable exercise in failure and rejection and i get plenty enough to argue about as it is, i come here to open my mind up and enjoy the annominity that comes with not needing to be wearing designer label clothes or having to talk about my lack of a job or lack of money (though i have mention this stuff in other threads)

So be cool please, make a joke, have a flirt, it's a fun thread thats become (ironically) more popular then i ever expected.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Awww....This many pages in I'm still not cool enough.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Crakeur's pretty hot I must say, as long as he rubs the lotion on it's skin.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

I know what you started this thread for....and appreciate it! Each one of us has something special about ourselves which is unique ONLY to us ......and THAT is why we are curious about each other. With all the people who ever were or will ever be, no two are alike...and beauty comes in many forms. The most perfectly gorgeous supermodel may have a very ugly soul, while the alchoholic on the street may have the most perfect soul, and just fell on hard times.....it's not until you get to know them that you can see that.

So to all of you...you are beautiful in your own special way...this is for all of you you.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Says who???
You know your football and that's cool in my book! GO SAINTS!!!! (sorry I HAD to do it :lol

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
OK....it's time for something REALLY sexy....this dude cracks me up!!!! Sexy Sax man comin at ya! He shows up at random places and does this (now he's turned it into a "rent sexy sax man" business) The only song he "knows" is "careless whispers" EPIC! Check out the pelvic thrusts
No one can ever measure up to him.....*sigh*

edit on 10/11/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Well now i feel like making a 'sexy acoustic guitar man' vid..... don't know careless whispers though

I could always play the blues i guess...Boom Boom Boom Boom

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Thanks for that..no really...you just burned out the retinas of my mind's eye....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I DARE you!!! DOUBLE DARE you!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I like my ATS with a shot of humanity and apparently so do others. Some people could actually...dare I say....make friends or establish a connection as a result. If seeing a picture or actually acknowledging a particular person helps open the lines of communication for people who would otherwise never meet....so much the better.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Always
for a challenge

Now all i need is a camera and some talent and i'll be on my way.........

It might be a slight breach of human rights though

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Afterthought

If you don't want to do it, don't. That's your right. I totally understand what you're saying. Personally, I enjoy knowing the face behind the avatar. I respect everyone on here, whether I know what they look like or not. But it's just human nature to be curious. It's more about"attraction in general", not "OMG I have a crush on so and so".....meaning, when you come to ATS, and you see certain names, and you are instantly curious to see what that person posted on a subject. Someone whose opinion you respect.....or someone who always always comes up with original thoughts. It's also important to take a break and lighten the mood sometimes.....it allows us to see each other as "normal people"....

I post my picture, specifically the one I'm using now, because I think it says a lot about who I am. Some people look at it and see "stupid Redneck," and make assumptions based on that; most times, their assumptions are wrong. Many others look more deeply at the photograph, and if they are paying attention to what I write as well, then they see the truth.

Suspiria, for example, nailed who I was (as a person) right off the bat, and she said it showed in my eyes. I think the eyes can tell you a lot about someone, after all they are the "windows to the soul" are they not? Being physically attractive, a completely subjective state, can often times be the biggest lie. I've known "beautiful" women in my life, and "handsome" men, who are the epitome of evil; they feel that because they were lucky enough to have good genes that they are special and deserve better - that they ARE better - than anyone else based solely on their looks. I've also had the pleasure of knowing people who some might call "ugly;" but I call them my friends because their spirit, heart, and kindness outshines any lack of clear skin or fashion sense.

"You can't judge a book by it's cover." Never was an adage so true.

*I still appreciate beautiful women though.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Here's the photo thread....let's see yours?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess ill need to upload something....

well i guess we have the same hazel nut brown colored eyes....

edit on 12-10-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

ok..I have to say it again.. You're avatar is definitely on my most attractive list..

*sighs* .. I hope this crush fades.... but "bob" is very charismatic.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

ok..I have to say it again.. You're avatar is definitely on my most attractive list..

*sighs* .. I hope this crush fades.... but "bob" is very charismatic.

indeed... " it " seems to be a cult figure within ats, i have recieved various u2u's regarding " it " but he is always available to lend a helping hand, or foot

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

If you know me so well, then you would know that I am a woman.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I perfectly understand why you like the posts. I like thoughtful posts as well. My point is that thread is called most attractive ats member. It is on BTS. It is meant to be fun but this person's thoughtful posts were deliberately set to take the fun out of it. Its like someone going on a pro choice rant at a baby shower.
If they feel that strongly about their views, they can not get labled a wet blanket and post this somewhere where it will get more exposure. If they truley felt that strong about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Don't worry about it, I never am either.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I never am eider.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by gabby2011

I perfectly understand why you like the posts. I like thoughtful posts as well. My point is that thread is called most attractive ats member. It is on BTS. It is meant to be fun but this person's thoughtful posts were deliberately set to take the fun out of it. Its like someone going on a pro choice rant at a baby shower.
If they feel that strongly about their views, they can not get labled a wet blanket and post this somewhere where it will get more exposure. If they truley felt that strong about it.

ok..I understand where you are coming from....and it would make more sense to start a thread.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join