It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Occupy" Protests are Higalian Dialectic - Problem Reaction Solution!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by walkinglucid

Good to see people thinking about this!

Should have watched the spelling a little more closely, though.

Next step:

What is a proper, non-manipulative, workable way to solve a problem?

Problem -> Discovery of correct source -> Vanishment of Problem

The way to "solve" a problem is to discover exactly what really created it.

In energetic terms, a problem is resistance to a flow or an intention.

Problems make games. There is nothing intrinsically bad about them. You want to get across a canyon. Gravity wants you to fall to your death. You "solve" it by building a bridge (unless you're Evel Knievel). It's a good game. But you didn't solve the problem of gravity. You just found a way to defy it. If you knew the true source of gravity, you might be able to learn how to float across the canyon without a bridge. But most of us consider gravity a "fun" problem.

Someone wants to be king of the world. He thinks he has to kill half the population to do it. He tries to convince half the population that the other half is their enemy. His arguments are very convincing. He can produce lots of "evidence." If the correct source of the "problem" is not discovered, a lot of people will try to "solve" the "problem" of how to kill all their "enemies." A lot of people will die, but they aren't solving the problem they think they are solving! If the correct source of the "problem" is discovered, the people will laugh at all the manufactured "evidence." Nothing will happen.

The main difference between the two examples is that the first problem was based on true data and the second was based on false data.

Is there any hope of "solving" the economy this way?
1) True or false: "The economy expands and contracts mainly due to market forces."
2) True or false: "The economy expands and contracts mainly due to insider manipulation."
This situation is not as simple.

If you think 1) is right, then you have to find a way to manufacture some money so that more people will be able to buy things.
If you think 2) is right, then you will seek to bring the insiders to justice and make them repay all the people they stole money from.

2) is more true, but the handling is harder to confront. So, with big problems, issues of courage and moral strength enter in. Still, if you knew the true sources of cowardice and moral weakness, they might vanish as problems, making the economy an easier "problem" to solve.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH (sob, sob) .... Please... Gogo, i beg of you to stop... My little brain is confused enough already... What should i think about any given situation? Even then i have to process whether that information is real info or disinfo - or - disinfo pretending to be info - or info pretending to be disinfo pretending to be info (ad infinitum)...

Anyhow, as i pointed out (a few comments ago) it is correctly - Hegelian dialectic - so this thread started off with the OP not understanding philosophical concepts and/or who he was talking about... So, either it is a troll post, disinfo, some hipster being ironic or a simple mistake - all/any of which would make it "bad" information (although the "hipster being ironic" would be an attempt at the funny).

Oh, all of the posibilities of how folks mess with my mind...

Gogo - the sob sob was me crying and not calling you an SOB

edit on 9-10-2011 by trika3000 because: i'm so confused

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by trika3000

Nah. Op was just pretending not to understand a philosophical concept to gauge our reactions and data mine.
Higalian Dialectic, it's a b**ch.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Nah. Op was just pretending not to understand a philosophical concept to gauge our reactions and data mine.
Higalian Dialectic, it's a b**ch.

Oh, i feel so data mined (covers naughty bits with hands)... Last time someone data mined me they left empty handed as this mine is tapped out...

For the other reader's besides Gogo...
On a serious note, here on ATS it seems like there are these folks who seem to think everybody is stupid or "asleeple" and that they have some grand insight that others have missed. Although, some folks here do have some insight and/or news that is not what i'm talking about. A thread like this one is aimed at the already suspect or somewhat paranoid folks who aren't understanding what the OWS movement is about. i have read quite a few threads of folks speculating on what Anonymous is and/or what the current movements are (and if they are connected). When all anybody has to do is go to the sources and make up their own minds.

Sorry, if i sounded mean for knocking or making fun with my comments (i was merely having a joke with GogoVicMorrow which i think he understood).

The point of this post was to point out how the OWS movement is really a "Them" conspiracy. Which it is not (imho). When can any/some-thing not be construed as a "Them" conspiracy against us when it gets doubled up upon with constant speculation that anything you do or hear is the "Them' tricking or controlling you.

So i am going to post the link to Globalrevolution's live feed... Sit and read the comments being streamed on the side of the page for a while, watch and listen to the video feed (watch for a few moments as the people, streams and statements change)... Make up your own mind about this movement... www.livestream.com...

Also, search on twitter for #ows and #occupywallstreet ... read the streams of comments found there... Also, follow the suggested links to other occupy sites (such as occupyname your city).

As disinfo is being spoke about, and others try to co-opt the movement for better or worse (ron paul supporters, truthers, alex jones, politicians, labor and/or whoever) you are going to have to make up your own mind.

That is the perfect idea with the 99% as it's about all of us (including the 1% so don't freak about that). The time is now that we as individuals make a stand together... even a teaparty group has issued a statement ... www.fedupusa.org... 10/an-open-letter-from-fedupusa-to-occupy-wall-street-protestors-all-over-the-country/

And just for your enjoyment and to show i'm not really a "dick" here is a vid for y'all

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Yep I got it.

And you are right. The thing is a lot of things are possible, but if people are going to sit around too afraid to take a stance because some elite group or TPTB might be getting one over on them then nothing will ever change.

At some point a person just has to take the gamble no matter how paranoid they are. Sitting around afraid all may not be what it seems gets you exactly nowhere. What movement will you (not you trika, but the general YOU) ever trust aside from one you start yourself (and then people with the same fears will say the same thing about it right?).
edit on 9-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You guys crack me up -

Apparently I am a dis-info agent because I misspelled Hegelian Dialectic. I mean, the fact that I posted the thread way after my bed time had nothing to do with it.

Are you serious?

Guys, If you really think marching around with your little friends picketing your stupid signs and calling for change is going to solve something - well then I feel really sorry for you.

You guys remind me of this:

I can just picture the Elite now:

Elite: "Aww, look at those people marching around and demanding things! They are soo cute!
Elite 2: "Haha, yea they are cute alright. It's gonna be sad when they find out this is all just smoke and mirrors"
Elite: "I know Elite 2, they are in for a surprise. They think that because they can march around, they have rights. HA!"
Elite 2: "What they don't realize is that we have started the riots all around the world as a much needed catalyst for large economic change. Global Economy is ON ITS WAY!!!"

Elite and Elite 2 "high five"

Get your head out of your ass.

edit on 9-10-2011 by walkinglucid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you are actually a nice guy.

Here is a video to show I am too!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Arab Spring turns to American Fall...Martial Law on the near horizon... www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Arab Spring turns to American Fall...Martial Law on the near horizon... www.youtube.com...

Here you go

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The video that I just posted above is a much watch.

If anyone continues to criticize me for posting the truth, well then - you are seriously misinformed.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The best slave to own is one that truly believes they are free
The best people to use in PSYOPS are ones that know nothing of it.

Its all Hegelian Dialectic

Ron Paul, WikiLeaks, Tea Party, Libetarian party, Anonymous, Occupy Wall St and every group that is to come next.

Ever hear them speak of us as Humans. May be harmful to humans etc etc?

Trust me...its stranger than you could imagine and they werent kidding about what we are really fighting

Eph 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Its much more terrifying than what religion can explain.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States —in the fields of commerce and manufacturing—are afraid of somebody. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” - Woodrow Wilson

edit on 9-10-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Right on man, right on.

If only people would digest this information, so that they do not feed the beast!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well at least they are doing something! What's your plan then, just roll over and keep getting #ed in the ass?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Taz2122

What exactly is it that they are doing? Please explain this to me?

The Elite have planned for this to happen. Its the same reason they have staged riots and revolutions all around the world.

They want to collapse the economy!

Don't you get it?

The elite will give in to the silly demands of the public - they will most likely end the fed. But not until these protests end in fatalities.

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ENDING THE FED.

The Fed is obsolete in a globalist world.

They will end the Fed, and everyone will think they got what they want.

Instead, they move the power to a global bank.

WAKE UP.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You guys are foolish.
Ok everyone nevermind. Don't ever do anything because it might be what "they" want.

Also it's so small minded to think the point is to bring around marshal law. How long do you think that could possibly last?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
You guys are foolish.
Ok everyone nevermind. Don't ever do anything because it might be what "they" want.

Also it's so small minded to think the point is to bring around marshal law. How long do you think that could possibly last?

It's not a question of what they "might" want. It IS what they want.

The synthesis is not to bring about marshal law, although it might result from these protests indirectly - and be used as a means to suspend constitutional rights to create their synthesis out of "crisis mode"

The synthesis is to bring about a global economy. Plain and simple.

The protesters will be content because of the changers their protests will bring about - however, the end game will be one step closer to a NWO.

Now, I shouldn't say that I KNOW what is going to happen. But history repeats itself.

All we can really do is wait and see what the outcome will be.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sorry, double post.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Protests are protected by the first amendment.

We are in the midst of an economic depression and the banks took taxpayers money in bailouts but are using the money to protect their earnings and not in the growth of the economy as they were intended.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

And your point is?

I'm not denying that the bankers are an evil and corroding thread in society...

But it goes so much deeper than that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join