It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children's Guide to Splattered Bugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I have noticed that through the years, the areas I frequent in an automobile have systematically added camera's, (some with a remote flash that illuminates a city block or more.), video recorders, and at major pedestrian traffic areas, a chirping device to help the blind at intersection crossings.

The latter is the only real improvement for citizens and safety IMHO.
The other devices are just a low cost money maker for the cities that prey on their citizens in an effort to exhault government and usurp control over society outside any lawful authority, plus they are easy to maintain so profits are high in margin.

Lately, as this scenario reoccurs in my thoughts, it happened again and I am convinced of the reason.

I believe the upgrades to traffic control have incorporated changes in the signal light timing/activation, the purpose of which is to constrain commuters - most likely to subject them to further scrutiny and suspicion through remote real-time cameras at intersections where the flow is timed to force a red light stop as approaching an intersection within blocks of the previous, so that progressing through an intersection where the right-of-way green light has just illuminated brings you from idle to limit speed just in time to stop at the next light which turns red as you approach it, whether there is cross traffic or not.

And even worse, you have just lost momentum, wearing your brake linings, consuming more expensive gas to re-accelerate from idle -and by the way, while idling for some minutes at that red light that changed for no traffic you are wasting more gas, adding wear and tear to all your vehicle systems, not to mention adding commute time which is time you could be doing better things-, after waiting in voluntary compliance for the right of way.

In the past, if no other traffic approached, a signal light would be triggered as you approach allowing you to continue through with a light feathering of gas pedal.

If all city traffic is moving to this type of timing, it could only be to cause millions of commuters to idle for prolonged periods, depleate free time, collect data of vehicle and driver and to psychologically create road rage on a small level, whereas some might react to the irritant by heavy footed driving upon the now long awaited green light.

Who benefits? Big oil, and traffic infractions courts.t
Who suffers? Everyone who has to buy more gas because the traffic controls are being set to milk more money from you while taking away more free time.

There is no other reason for this to be going on. Contrary to logical traffic management, ther revisions are obviously ment to be caustic to commuters and is a violation of your freedom of movement rights (1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights), most noteable, at low volume intersections.

For decades, many of these traffic lights would be triggered as vehicles approach and timely change to allow a logical transit. Now it is triggered to shake you down at the pump and cause you aggrivation.

What has this to do with Children's Guide to Splattered Bugs?
Well, in lieu of the added profits big oil makes on voluntary compliance and traffic signal revisions, Union 76 at least gives the the young traveler an identification chart to educate them on the different looks of some bug species and their splats.

As if this isn't enough "in your face" to see the intentions of this greedy brood,

The last straw is thrown at you as a web search links a page where a link to get your very own Children's Guide to Splattered Bugs Poster resides.

Oh the link? You'd never guess.

Ready for this flaunted bane?

Children's Guide To Splattered Bugs

Here is the URL
scabies.myfreeforum.org...

That's right.
www.scabies.****.org

So, go to scabies and get your bug splat poster on your way to the gas station. Don't mind all those untimely red lights along the way.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
brilliant theory and extremley possible
if people are profiting and they control that method 9 times out of 10 your going to see corruption of the method.
it would be so easy for them to do this stuff and cant give you a reason why they wouldnt do it, especially considering the history of government corruption.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Yeah, the traffic lights. I know. Here in SoCal we have 'freeways' that were built in the twenties that are now moving incredible amounts of cars at speeds that were never anticipated by the designers of the roads.

But the surface traffic. Where I live there is a progression of intersections that ends in the penultimate intersection which has four different video cameras on each corner. The flashing of the lights at night as this intersection is approached can be maddening. I have never figured out why it is set up like this. Your thread gives me a little insight.

It is just over the past 3 or so years that the surface street traffic lights have become sequenced as though the mad hatter is at the console (wherever it may be). Maybe it is just a lame response to heavy increases in traffic volume but it sure seems at times like some sort of sadistic psy-op.

Thanks for posting. I can totally relate.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Sorry, couldn't help it, but my late Uncle used to always say when a bug splattered on his windshield "I bet he doesn't have the guts to do that again!" I miss Wayne; he was a card....

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

So...you say there is one more after the end?
The other damage is focus on Children seeing, and possibly studying these splats.
This leads to violent video games where death and all of it's gore are delivered and received repeatedly, furthering desensitivity to cruelty and war-like behavior, then, they give you a gun or joystick to fly the drone as your delivery and reception of humanities most horrific behaviors becomes reality, yet surreal as you are watching a screen just as when gaming, the conditioning now complete.

I guess there is one more after the end....

The Crane Fly Splat, (my personal favorite), reminds me of a Mr Mister Song
take these broken wings

Or it's nemesis.

top topics

join