It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could pick one conspiracy to be made more public, which would you want?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Seeing that examination and curiosity brings new evidence to the light of day about some of the very interesting issues out there, I'm wondering amongst the ATS readers what one conspiracy you'd most like to see get more exposure in the larger public sphere.

I'd ask you to constrain your choices to things for which there exists strong, tangible, and material evidence that it really happened, or is ongoing.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It's more than an abstract question for me as my day job is as a full-time writer, and what I personally enjoy doing is taking real life situations and creating fictionalized stories to show what it is really like for the people who deal with these difficult or troubling events. But, I'm about to start a new book, and was hoping your insights would provide some ideas.

At present, the one most interesting to me is just how the banks, the Fed, and the feds teamed up to screw the people of the US so thoroughly, and I really believe people would be livid if they better understood what happened. Certainly, that has been the response from my friends who don't spend as much time following these subjects.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Second line.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

Human experimentations....and I'm talking about the ones the Govt prays we never find out about.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Im gonna have to agree with the poster who said 9/11. So much resulted from that day and it is still currently used as an excuse to infringe on our rights. If the truth cam out people would be forced to admit that the War on terror is about as legit as the war on drugs....not at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by bluemirage5

Are they really doing human experimentations? Like, what kind of experimentations? And are these people aware or unaware they are being used?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The Rockefeller's/Bilderberg group's/Council on Foreign Relations' plan to have everyone chipped at some time in the future.

You want to see hell, the extent of which makes you think you'd rather be in a burning hell beneath the earth? Try imagining humans meshed with machines in all undesireable and experimental ways where you are really just a remote control vehicle. Nazi experiments didn't end with the Neuremberg trials you know.

There's video of remote control rats and machines in monkey's brains. What happens when a person finds out they've been cloned, will never see the light of day and ARE someone else's experiment??

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Without making any personal judgments for those of you talking about 9/11, were you thinking more along the lines of American interventions overseas and the construction of Al Qaeda, etc. as blowback, or more in the details of what happened at the building. While you could build a case that would be taken seriously for the former, there's a reason why the latter would prove very difficult for anyone to make.

The basic problem with the truth movement, in my eyes, isn't really about evidence. It's the idea that Americans are willing to kill thousands of our own people with no remorse. The concept is so terrible, I suspect people are psychologically incapable of accepting it. They would rather believe the lie, if that makes sense.

As for whether it is true or not, that's another question altogether.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

You know, with a chip in our brains, I imagine the easiest way to kill someone would be just to send a signal that interrupted sleep. Anytime the brain waves indicated the subject was about to go to sleep, they'd be interrupted. They did something not too dissimilar with rats, and they basically lost their ability to coherently function. Terrifying. A little in the future, but not too far.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
9/11

second line

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Aliens....

I think the military just dresses up in Halloween costumes all year parading around that their aliens with their flying outer space disks, which really is nonetheless, their stealth technology trying to fool everyone of an invasion.

Think they need to come up with better strategic plan.

and, 9/11 of course. That is hinky in itself and has too many coincidences.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Something awful that has been proven beyond a doubt to be true. Something that people have believed their whole lives and makes them think twice about believing anything they see or hear again.

Maybe the Gulf of Tonkin? 60,000 dead american soldiers might make people think twice

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The second line video is compelling. Not sure how you build all the facts around that one though! I would think the pictures say so much more than any words could.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The moon and mars monoliths, along with most space exploration conspiracies like bases, jump rooms, anti matter,ufos.. Hell the list goes on and oooonnn The gap of what we have and what they say we have is getting so far apart there is no way to keep is secret for much longer.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Yea, but you're talking about killing someone with a chip. Try to imagine being in the shoes of the people at the controls of the chip. Let's say for instance there are 100 million that have it--sure sure, could be way off into the future. Are you interested in killing someone or playing with them? If you were a guy would you want to play wargames with them? When they die, would you just get another?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassandranova
It's the idea that Americans are willing to kill thousands of our own people with no remorse.

Money makes people blind apparently.

Let me ask you a question. Would you worry about Joe Blow while you're in Vegas pissing away 50 dollars on the roulette wheel?

If you were worried about Joe Blow you'd go outside and give a homeless person 50 dollars. But, nah, you wont do that will ya?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
911 was never investigated, it was covered up.
We The People have not had our questions answered.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Especially building 7. And no one wants to argue even that little snippet. I keep saying that if everyone agrees that building 7 coming down is basically controlled demo, then arguing the other buildings are pointless, because they are guilty by association.

It seems a seriously uphill battle. Like someone said above, most folks just can't handle the truth if it is so outlandish as it could happen right in front of them and them wouldn't notice.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

1) The ET contacts cover-up in the US. Assuming it's a valid conspiracy, which it certainly seems to be.
2) The truth behind the royal families of Europe. This one is more disputed, possibly because it is more important.

What I am going for is maximum paradigm shift.

If US government officials and scientists were willing to confirm that off-world societies exist and have visited or are visiting earth, that would be a huge paradigm shift right there.

And I think the next biggest shift would come from knowing what's really been going on on earth for the past several thousand years. I got some new viewpoints on this recently from watching some of the Grace Powers videos. If her research is correct, knowledge of the truth would turn religion and politics upside down. And from my point of view, it's about time.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I can't speak for everyone but I can speak for myself and The American People. I believe with all my heart that there is an ongoing, premeditated plan to Destroy The American People and in doing so, Destroying America.
The facts are not hidden. It's obvious to anyone that is awake and halfway in rememberance of the things that have happened and Why they Supposedly had to happen in just the past 15 years.. I am lucky and yet angered because I knew inside my soul, something was not right..Something Ungodly and Powerfull , with no quarter or truth in it.. I Was Right.. and I am only touching the surface of what is "Under The Rug" on this issue. I will quote myself from a previous piece on this I wrote and continue to write on. More will be revealed.. but for now,,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be a liar if I said that only The American People are important to me. I only can start with my own knowlege and observations here on "Our Soil"

Let me ask several questions and please feel free to contribute on the issues at hand that I will mention..
Try to see the big picture, if you will !!!!

#1 Our Country removes the Icons of God from public places !!
#2 We go to an Electronic Voting System in 2000-01 without our say so or knowledge or vote.
#3 One of Many Destroyer's of Money ( George Bush Jr ) who failed in every business endeavor he touched is declared the looser of the election and then is suddenly declared the winner, the first year The Electronic Voting system is used!! ( Stay with me on this plz )
#4 Most Presidential Cabnets have at least APPEARED to be engaged with the Govt's of the world about Nuclear Weapons and Weapons of mass destruction. North Korea, Iran, etc....
#5 The space program is underway and continues to launch the Shuttle to basically supply The International Space Station with parts for it's construction and supplies etc. ( They never asked for the vote of The American People in approving this, NOR DID THEY TELL US WHY IT WAS NEEDFULL other than for experiments???
#6 In advance The Shuttle and The Space Program is scheduled for termination and they did as they planned. (It it is now Terminated!! ) AS A FOOTNOTE WE ARE SHARING THE STATION WITH THE VERY COUNTRY THAT OPPOSED US FOR DECADES IN THE COLD WAR.
#7 OBAMA COMES OUT OF NOWHERE, HE WINS THE ELECTION AND TELLS US "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN" Good ole Bush has lied and said "The economy is strong" a multitude of times, lying to The American People and Destroying A BALANCED BUDGET from Clintons Administration. THEN AS HE IS LEAVING THE WHITE HOUSE 750 BILLION PLUS IS APPROPRIATED FOR BANKS AND RIP OFF ARTISTS.
Obama travels the world appologizing for The United Staes and basically is on a Handshaking Mission ..
#8 There is no concern basically for N Koreas Nuke Ambitions, Nor IRANS for that matter. They talk about them as issues of concern, but that all !!. IT IS HOWEVER MORE IMPORTANT TO DECIMATE IRAQ AND 10 YEARS AND COUNTLESS LIVESS BOTH INNOCENT AND OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM ARE KILLED , WEAKENED AND MUTILATED !! And it is still going on with no end in sight or possible VICTORY !
# 9 Our jobs are in China, India, etc and no one in The Govt acknowledges They Made a BIG Mistake allowing it to happen. They talk about Job creation but it's a soap opera and shallow at best, as They Borrow from China and other countries to finance a war that was a Cia And Bush Brainchild in it's reason for starting in the first place.
#10 This is the BEST PART !!! The Obama Cabnet is Basically Silent and Disengaged Totally from any mention or talk about China and there march for what appears to be a world take over !!

Its like the whole world is falling apart and fighting , revolting , crumbling and no one looks over their shoulder with no concern as China Moves On With Numerous Projects with no provication from any major Power
(I have no issue with China's right to grow and strengthen. I do have a problem with The US Govt and The Leaders We Elected laying down The American People and The Land of America for a slaughter Sacrifice!!

There is a bright side. Oil is climbing,the price food is out of sight, The rich dont have to worry about a higher tax rate because they fear we will loose jobs and the creation of jobs.What a joke. We are charged double for Basic Food and Clothing Etc. and Obama is Spending Like Usual and in doing so we keep borrowing and the debt is almost beyond the ability to be repaid. In fact I don't see how we can much further.Its a silent Govt. we have and They are Liars and Loan Shark Lovers. They have betrayed Us and continue to commit Treason against The United States and The People that entrusted them to govern our future of Liberty by making choices that allow us to be The People and The People are The US, Only The People !!!! Not The Govt.or the Whores of Banks and Big Corporations. Shame on you
edit on 9-10-2011 by CherubBaby because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join