It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

afterlife and are current world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I was thinking of how religions and the idea of a after life tends to lead so many displacent of the evironment and the world around them. Im not pointing fingers at anyone or any one religion. Some believe god left all the animals for man and went somewhere. So alot have in there heads its all theres to do what ever they want and not a gift to be taken care of and protected. What if there isn't a heaven or hell and we get reincarnated then killing off all life on earth with the god left it for me complex might suck.

edit on 9-10-2011 by warsight because: messed up posting my first topic

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by warsight

Am I drunk and just forgot I was drinking?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by warsight

Guess there's no afterlife!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdb51
reply to post by warsight

Guess there's no afterlife!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What becomes of the soul at the moment of death?

"It becomes again a spirit, that is to say, it returns into the world of spirits, which it had quitted for a short time."

Does the soul, after death, preserve its individuality?

"Yes, it never loses its individuality. What would the soul be if it did not preserve it?"

-- How does the soul preserve the consciousness of its individuality, since it no longer has its material body?

"It still has a fluid peculiar to itself, which it draws from the atmosphere of its planet, and which represents the appearance of its last incarnation-its perispirit."

-- Does the soul take nothing of this life away with it?

"Nothing but the remembrance of that life and the desire to go to a better world. This remembrance is full of sweetness or of bitterness according to the use it has made of the earthly life it has quitted. The more advanced is the degree of its purification, the more clearly does it perceive the futility of all that it has left behind it upon the earth."

What is to be thought of the opinion that the soul after death returns to the universal whole?

"Does not the mass of spirits, considered in its totality, constitute a whole? Does it not constitute a world? When you are in an assembly you form an integral part of that assembly, and yet you still retain your individuality."

At the moment of death, everything appears confused. The soul takes some time to recover its self-consciousness, for it is as though stunned, and in a state similar to that of a man waking out of a deep sleep, and trying to understand his own situation. It gradually regains clearness of thought and the memory of the past in proportion to the weakening of the influence of the material envelope from which it has just freed itself, and the clearing away of the sort of fog that obscured its consciousness.
The duration of the state of confusion that follows death varies greatly in different cases. It may be only of a few hours, and it may be of several months, or even years. Those with whom it lasts the least are they who, during the earthly life, have identified themselves most closely with their future state, because they are soonest able to understand their new situation.

edit on 9-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It also relates to our frequency and if we've seriously harmed others. We're here in this, hologram, sort of like being inserted in a kind of tough movie, to awaken and connect within, and shine more love into the world, at least thats the highest goal, but to make a difference. We can also become magnetized by wants, wishes, even movies, and contact with beings from other channels and this can create a pull when we pass over. We have a recording frequency with a passing grade, and say 60%, 65%, 70%, 75%, so forth and so, and will be with those of similar frequency, as in, Christ saying, in my Fathers house there are many mansions. There are infinite channles and frequencies, and Beyond the uinverse, infinite universes and infinite Beyonds as well. There are mirrors and shadows for things that have harmed others, and we harm ourselves when we harm others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is pretty much the way things are, and it was one of his last out of the box, deep metaphysics posts before a lot of control came down. There is nothing more controlled on this planet than religious spiritual truth its how they control the realm.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
What becomes of the soul at the moment of death?

I've recently replied to two different posts in one thread, which combined, refute your thoughts concerning Souls:

In that one, this was said:

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
You are not conscious of what is going on when you are dead. What does it matter if the ego isn't around to give your energy a coherent individual identity? Knowing I'll return back to the One Soul (just made that term up) makes me feel all warm and cozy, but I like the consciousness of the now.

You're actually very close to the Truth!

Instead of the One Soul, it's the One Consciousness of God/Source! As a Soul, you exist as One Soul, with a Soulmate you were born with and are linked to for an eternity, but in Soulstate, you are connected to the One Consciousness. Here, in your current form, you are disconnected from Source, that's why you cannot remember where you came from but if you could, you wouldn't dew exactly what you have done, because you would know WE are recording EVERYTHING you dew!

WE are the Borg. You will be Assimilated! Resistance is Futile!

Ribbit

In that one, this was said:

Originally posted by Amanda5
To malachi777 - I too had my tonsils removed later in life and I am sorry you had to suffer so much. I too have had a death experience and for me it was - straight to the light. Lots of Souls on either side of me stacked up just like bricks in a wall. I was ready to accept my death and as I am Spiritual and may not have completed my lessons/mission/purpose on Earth I offered to be reincarnated. A peaceful voice stated to me that there was not time for reincarnation. I hovered (wish I could hover on planet Earth) and enjoyed the peace I was feeling and as I decided to return the wall of Souls on my left moved to make room - at exactly the same time I literally slipped/slid down & I woke up in the ambulance - which is where I had heard the ambulance officer say - 70 and dropping.

All I can say about my experience of death - beautiful & peaceful. I have been embraced by our Creator and our Creator is perfect.

Much Peace...

You experienced the TRUTH!

Think . . . Bi-dimensional Telekinesis!

Your Soul isn't physically within you, it is CONNECTED to you from within the other spacial dimension, where ALL Souls are born and exist forever.

Ribbit

Here's part of something I said to a friend in an email a few weeks ago, that I thought I'd share with you:

"Our Soul is not physically in this dimension. It is connected to your Self via Bi-dimensional Telekinesis. You have a "space" within you that is isolated within the 1st Dimension and your soul occupies that 1st Dimensional portion of space, staying with you at all times, but not physically attached to you in this dimension and your soul never moves while attached to you, it remains in the same place while feeding on the energy that surrounds it at all times. That is the Aether.

The pods in the Matrix were in reference to this but were only metaphorical."

Ribbit

So I disagree with your take on Soulstate and mine is based on science and truths that surround us, what is yours based on?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Were you seriously talking to me?

new topics

top topics

join