It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Normalization of the Mexican invasion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
After watching this video, it hit me that the Immigration problem is being used as a weapon against the Sovereignty of the United States , Economicly it is hurting the economy as a whole, Morally it is rotting our morality from the inside out.
When i see leo, i don't see a servant or a protector i see a revenue agent. Who is all to willing to bully around a population that will cower to them, but when a real problem comes along like an Illegal Invasion the tuck tail and run.

Our police are employed to not only keep the peace but to protect us from economic attacks, as well as physical attacks.They are doing neither effectively.

We need leaders that can see the problem for what it is and Normalize Patriotism.

How to brainwash a nation.

www.youtube.com...#!

---DRUG TEST OUR ELECTED SERVANTS AND APPOINTED GOVERNMENT WORKERS-

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

Wrong the police are there to investigate crimes after the fact. Not stop them.
They are too few to protect everyone.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
they are agents of the court.

nothing more. nothing less.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I really don't like threads that subtly incite conflict against a people (i.e. Mexican illegal immigrants). Is it a problem? Common sense indicates the answer is yes. Can the problem be easily resolved? I think not.

We would catalyze a humanitarian crisis within our own borders were we to simply round up every illegal immigrant in American and push them out to sea (a metaphor for "send them away"). Besides that I think this problem calls for as much delicacy as it does firmness of resolve. Finding the right balance is, of course, exceedingly difficult.

Since I've bitten on this thread I'll post what I think is probably the only solution to be had that does not result in a humanitarian crisis: Amnesty and a pathway to citizenship for all illegals who've not committed violent-like crimes in this country. Possibly they should even be subject to a reasonable back-taxation where they have benefited from public coffers while not contributing to the public coffer. The one thing I would not do, however, is imply or suggest that illegal immigrants are an enemy of the state.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Very interesting video. This video was made the year i was born and unfortunately a lot of what he said has improved. The techniques to control our nations and our people have become second if not first nature to us. After years and years of brain washing this is where we stand and im happy to know that people are waking up!

new topics

top topics

join