It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEVER Be Sick Again! [A MUST SEE!]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Great thread! Funny I stumble upon it now as I just spent the morning juicing. I make up about a gallon of juice and split it up among the family over a day or two. I added kale, tomatoes, purple cabbage, cucumber, asparagus, parsley, pears, apples, strawberries, oranges, watermelon, blackberries, collards and celery. I then take the pulp and use it to make muffins. That, along with my bee pollen and iodide supplements keeps me feeling good as well as looking well. The women in my family age very slowly but have gotten ravaged by various cancers. I want to hold on to that vampire gene but outrun the cancer.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by walkinglucid
So I supplement with a brand called "Perque"

The are so good that you can not even buy them without a physicians request. There is a website I stumbled upon however that does sell them for decent prices without prescription needed. After all, they are vitamins...

I hope ATS does not this I'm trying to endorse this company in any way...

The sad fact is that there are NO good supplements out there, and this company is truly the only one that produces high quality supplements as they occur in nature! So I feel its important that people know about them.

They have changed my life!!!

If you check out their website, they have a bunch of great information and how their products can help you.

I wonder if we need any supplements if we can eat all home grown and local organic foods?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by walkinglucid
So I supplement with a brand called "Perque"

The are so good that you can not even buy them without a physicians request. There is a website I stumbled upon however that does sell them for decent prices without prescription needed. After all, they are vitamins...

I hope ATS does not this I'm trying to endorse this company in any way...

The sad fact is that there are NO good supplements out there, and this company is truly the only one that produces high quality supplements as they occur in nature! So I feel its important that people know about them.

They have changed my life!!!

If you check out their website, they have a bunch of great information and how their products can help you.

I wonder if we need any supplements if we can eat all home grown and local organic foods?

Absolutely, we do! In fact, they are essential in today's day and age!

The nutrients that were once present in our foods have long been depleted - and in exchange, toxic GM chemicals have taken their place.

Also, our increasingly toxic environment calls for protection from higher nutritional content. Although society has changed, producing more toxins, our natural food has not compensated.
In order to get the correct amounts of vitamins and minerals on a daily basis, it is imperative that you supplement.
edit on 9-10-2011 by walkinglucid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by walkinglucid

The obesity statistic is skewed quite considerably. BMI is what determines that number. And according to BMI, bodybuilders with 4% body fat are considered obese.

Anyway, when are people gunna get of this Vitamin C bandwagon? It certainly isn't imperative that you supplement. In fact, certain polyphenol antioxidants, such as resveratrol, actually work through a process called hormesis. In other words, these antioxidants are beneficial in the low doses found in foods, but are actually toxic when doses are increased. It works by causing stress or damage in low enough doses that causes a compensatory response from the body that strengthens or protects or boosts, or what have you.

Examples:

Radiation: Workers that handle low level radioactive materials have reduced rates of cancers and death. Even people living in high altitudes having more exposure to radioactive particles from the sun.

Sunbathing: Low levels of sunbathing will increases melatonin production, which is a defense mechanism that protects from further, longer term exposures. Of course, sunlight also stimulates vitamin D synthesis. And we all know that burning can lead to cancer.

Exercise: Yup, exercise is a stressor that causes the body to adapt by...increasing muscle mass, increasing VO2 max....increasing aerobic capacity....etc.

Anyway, the point is, superdosing with antioxidants may not be such a good idea. Remember, oxidation is actually a good thing...IT'S HOW OUR CELLS DERIVE ATP FROM FAT.

Truth is...you don't have to superdose with vitamin C if your body is properly uptaking it into the cells. And that doesn't happen when vitamin C is competing with glucose for receptor sites.

If we have to have so much Vitamin C to keep from developing obesity, etc., then why are there people, especially pre-westernized Alaskan Inuit, who eat a diet almost devoid of plant products from which Vitamin C is found, not obese, diabetic, cancerous, atherosclerotic or inflicted with scurvy?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What are you trying to sell me OP?
This sounds like an infomercial

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I sucked my finger since I was born all the way up to 10 years old and I'm healthy. Most of the time I never washed my hands and I just stick them in my mouth and I'm healthy, no diseases, no viruses, no problems. Healthy growth and whatever. I guess I'm either lucky or this guy is right.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hello OP thank-you so much for that inspiring video, I have suffered from an auto-immune disease and after watching this video I am determined to make my disease better by eating healthy and doing everything he advices.

Thank- you so much, SnF such a great video!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SieMa
Hello OP thank-you so much for that inspiring video, I have suffered from an auto-immune disease and after watching this video I am determined to make my disease better by eating healthy and doing everything he advices.

Thank- you so much, SnF such a great video!!

Your welcome!

I just want everyone to understand how revolutionary all of this is.

I highly recommend you buy his book if you are interested.

If you think I'm just trying to sell for him (im not...) - then just to some research before hand!

Thanks!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It's not revolutionary! This has been touted for quite some time. Go do a google search on Dr. Linus Pauling.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

That was awesome. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. A friend of mine recently shared this one with me which I though was quite good also. I think you will like it so I am going to post for you. The guy has over a thousand videos. He stresses that sugar is one of the most damaging substances you can ingest and that artificial sugar is worse. Swears we can rid ourselves of most illness just by doing that.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
What are you trying to sell me OP?
This sounds like an infomercial

...and since when don't people like infomercials? This time it is selling health. Cheap to free.
I applaud it and am grateful for the information. It is something I have been saying myself for years and so naturally I am going to hop up and down though you can snub, walk away and pay no attention ...I don't recommend that.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

That was awesome. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. A friend of mine recently shared this one with me which I though was quite good also. I think you will like it so I am going to post for you. The guy has over a thousand videos. He stresses that sugar is one of the most damaging substances you can ingest and that artificial sugar is worse. Swears we can rid ourselves of most illness just by doing that.

That was a good video - I believe I have seen it before.

Mercola is a great source of information - I would not recommend his supplements however.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by spoonbender
Raw & Organic

you gotta see the smoothie's
I make for breakfast
Kale, cucumber, carrots, banana's, lemon juice, pineapple, mango, kiwi, apples, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, snozberries, and wheat-grass juice ...
give or take depending on season

Snozberries? Who ever heard of a snozberry?

Throw in some umpa lumpas, I rekon itd taste funny!

Haha well someone knows what a snozberry isnt.

You silly persons! Lol

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Fruit and vegetables grown on large scale industrial farms today is certainly a weak version of the fruit and veg we used to know. However, there is no reason that fruit and vegetables we grow ourselves in our own backyard should not be just as good as the stuff we used to know, if the old methods are used.

Avoid the artificial fertilizers and chemical sprays and rely instead on compost and complementary plantings. Then eat as much as you want of your own produce and skip the supplements; at least on a daily basis. I am not averse to supplementation occasionally or on an as-needed basis, but to rely on them all the time is foolish and you run the risk of over-indulgence in things you don't need so much of. Nature has a way keeping things in balance in a way that factories and chemists cannot.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Vitamin C can be found in a variety of traditional Eskimo/Inuit staples, including the skin of beluga whales (known as muktuk), which is said to contain as much vitamin C as oranges. Other reported sources include the organ meats of sea mammals as well as the stomach contents of caribou.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
would be nice if you could hear him talk over the dam music

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It may be advertising but it shares one common, yet definite change you need to make (That has been proven by scientific research) - Cut out the sugar.

He is bang on when he address the toxins that are exposed to as well, and majority of small simple changes to our lives can eradicate almost 80% of these toxins that we are exposed to.

As he mentions in the video and on his website, taking a sauna, eating fresh organic foods, avoid dairy and meats, cut out the sugar and exercise and keep a positive mental attitude are a must for healthy living. Some of the fittest people on the planet live in this lifestyle and when do we hear of a professional athlete calling in sick? never.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join