It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatar: The Heart of the World.. Are "Godmen" among us?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This video spoken through Adi Da Samraj; I will do everything, is amazing. I love his voice.
youtu.be...

He says he is the Avatar.

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I've considered him, but don't get the same vibe about him. I strongly suspect he was a narcissistic megalomaniac with an axe to grind in relation to Christianity. He is asking for love and attachment only, not making his own giving us his own first principal, which to me is to opposite direction that love ought to flow whereby it is more blessed to give than to recieve.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

New age man we've spoken before and I embraced what you were saying, and the whole idea of godmen among us is how I have survived with hope this long, but can I ask you.... I would sacrifice it all just to know that the right thing would be heard and believed, and the best and most deserving would be saved among us.....but what, in these times, makes you think that will truly happen...for in times of total obfuscation, how can something good and hopeful that will truly set us free, be born from such a controlled situation by all the worst of what we are......

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
IN all honesty, I'm beginning to have doubts about the whole Avatar thing, unless by "Avater" what is meant is simply God with us, God present.

The reason I'm doubting it, is because each and every person is unique, and each has their own personal and unique spiritual experience. What I like about Christianity, deeply "grokked" is that it's a celebration of the individual person, accepted and integrated, in spite of ourselves, into the loving sphere of God's embrace, of God's love for us, and our calling, isn't to give more and more of ourselves over to someone else until there is nothing left, but instead, to become ever more authentically self expressed, as we really are! In this way we each become incarnate avatars in our own right, however fast or slowly, or even over however many lifetimes, reborn of the spirit of God who is love, truth and reality itself, not of flesh (material illusion), but in spirit and truth. This is very simply and not complex.

I noted in the Meher Baba film, that at the very end of his life, he underwent an absolutely excruciating dying process, and complained that "the last time" it was only for a day, but that this time, he was being crucified over and over again and continuously.

I therefore suspect that even Meher Baba might have overstepped his boundaries and authority in proclaiming himself God in totality, and as the same one as Jesus, such that he was ravaged in his greatest weakness ie: he had sinned in the area of spiritual authority, and had to pay a price for it, which was a rather horrific sympathetic connection to the crucifixion of Jesus. I realize that sounds a little crazy, but that's what I suspect.

"What is born of flesh is flesh, and what is born of spirit, is spirit."

May the love of God become present through YOU.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

There's always an intensification of tension and stress in the birth of novel forms, and all unneccessary suffering leads eventually to neccessary suffering, which is conscious suffering, or suffering for all the right reasons which by it's very nature isn't exactly suffering, but love.

All this junk stuff falls on every side of love, until love becomes the manifest object of our deepest, mutual desire at the end of time, or at the end of causation and history as we know it.

There is an inconcurable love at the center of the whole mess, which is indestructable, and inviolate.

So which is more powerful then, the junk stuff, or the love which obliterates it with a smile and laughter, at the absurdity of it all? Hmph?

Therefore, place your heart first on the kingdom of heaven (of light and love, and a causation which is formative) and all these things will be added unto you (to us), and where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

"Do not fear little ones, nor let your hearts be troubled, for it pleased the father to share his kingdom with all his children."

All we really need then, is the COURAGE to accept the gift and recieve the inheritence prepared for us from before the very foundation of the world, and to walk, however crippled we may be, to the table of the Lord prepared for us, his beloved children one and all. And when that day comes, which it surely will, then all creation, which has groaned in travail (birth pangs) for the revelation of the sons of God, will breath a collective sigh of relief.

And again, nothing less will do! And nothing less is even reasonable, in the final analysis! No, faith and hope is the ONLY rational response in the face of the evils of the world. We must grok of this most fully, then we will laugh powerfullly, and we won't be in need of any Avataric Gurus, because then we will have become one with God, while each retaining our own unique personal character and spiritual (psychological) experience. Then God as the spirit of infinite intelligence, love and truth, will make his home with us, and we will walk hand in hand in relation to each other and to God, not AS God, but always and forever WITH God, as intended by God as the first and the last, the Alpha and Omega ie: as the Transcendant Absolute.

We must have more faith and gnosis, not only in God, but in one another, and we are also a very deep mystery worth exploring, and can only truly know ourselves as we are, when we are reflected through the eyes of another.

edit on 10-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by Astyanax

That's hilarious!

Thanks for posting that.

Cute.

watch as Andy Kaufman sees God in a performance by Slim Whitman

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

We are in the "world" and the world is owned by only one, and that one is here to make us suffer to prove he owns the "world" whatever that may be... Those of us who challenge him with hope and believing in eternal hope rather than ownership of all we observe, will pay a very high price. I hope you grok that, and stay faithful to all you saw before you understood the price we would pay just for knowing, and always wishing the best for the best of us, and even that which isn't the best, but what has been controlled and conceived

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I so truly hope and pray this is true, and we are not just fodder for the lesser or greater evil to protect what owns and has driven us thus far, to excuse it......I wish only for us all to be saved, as simplistic as that sounds, and to move forward, in light and love, healing and the future to be a bright place for us all.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

You have too much faith in the "evil one" and not enough in the God of love. This alone is a very big problem with a LOT of people, paricularly ATS'rs,

Don't forget that there are a lot of people in the world for whom this doom and gloom and Satanic dominion isn't even part of their experience.

Friend - love IS on the move, because it's the only thing that moves us!

This is good news.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Perfect. Thanks for sharing that too!

Remembrance, yes, that's what it's all about I think. We are here to remember God, so that God can also remember himself through us, as originally intended. Talk about a risky gambit!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

This is who I am--introductions, don't know enough about how to link, too stupid I guess, but if you have the time and inclination to know, I would sincerely appreciate.....as what you have written resonated with me and gave me hope In a hopeless time..... My first thread, without sources, as giving sources to this would be very bad for us all if what I speak is true, and will show why I give that man of darkness so much power without meaning to, but it's my experience.....
The name of the thread is How do you know. And how do any of us.......but I pray, by everything you have written, which I believe, that we do know, and it will be true

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival

"When the student is ready, the mentor will appear." -proverb

These teachers do not seek crowds, as Meister Baba stated. This, to me, shows their genuity. The wise sages that roam the earth offering insight are quite humble. these qualities show me their validity. More, most people are overcome with love when in a genuine teachers presence (speaking from personal experience).

Good find new age man. Christian Mystic... I like that :]

That proverb is so true for me. The Teachers don't always come in person. I was depressed and was searching and got a book from Don Miguel Ruiz that was the book that woke me up. My sister has also read it but she has not awoken. It's not enought that the teacher is there the moment got to be right also. Also you need your life experiance to fit the teaching, becuse the teaching is only the last peices of a very big puzzle.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

New age man we've spoken before and I embraced what you were saying, and the whole idea of godmen among us is how I have survived with hope this long, but can I ask you.... I would sacrifice it all just to know that the right thing would be heard and believed, and the best and most deserving would be saved among us.....but what, in these times, makes you think that will truly happen...for in times of total obfuscation, how can something good and hopeful that will truly set us free, be born from such a controlled situation by all the worst of what we are......

There are enlightened woman and men all over the world an people close to it. Some take a rocky road to awakeening where they suffer a lot and then get the help they need. Some live as monks. We don't need one single voice when we probably millions of people that are like saints and the rest of you are waking up. What do you see when you look at the news. Are you missing that america is finally wakeing up? All the kids have adhd? It is the next evolutionary stage and it is natural. It's the systems that don't work not the kids. We are breaking free and won't accept stupid idees from controllers anymore. If you open your eyes you can see the change in the air. It's wonderful. Paradise here we come.

A film about what we all truly are:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Who are you that assumes to know the nature of a god?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Please step aside sir, you're getting in the way and are not helpful.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think that the biggest obstacle or hindrance to our realization of God-consciousness, is 1) the degree to which we take our experience of being alive for granted and 2) what we already presume know about ourselves, our fellow man, and our life

With an open mind and heart, that is open to new possibilities and to the mystery of life there remains, until it is made, the possibility of making contact with God as the All-in-All.

Free of all judgement we are then free to enter through the gate and into the sacred space of the holy of holies and therein come to know as we are known.

But can we enter this gate if not led to do so, and who can pass through it unless a way has been made by the one who is the height of the twin pillars of justice and mercy?

In Him we are then granted the power to become children of God, and since children don't remain children for ever, future God's in our own right, where the greatest among us are the servants of all.

Regardless of what we do, or what our material economic stature may be, we then are given the power to steward and to govern his kingdom according to the governing dynamic and principal, of love.

"Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by tetra50

There are enlightened woman and men all over the world an people close to it. Some take a rocky road to awakeening where they suffer a lot and then get the help they need. Some live as monks. We don't need one single voice when we probably millions of people that are like saints and the rest of you are waking up. What do you see when you look at the news. Are you missing that america is finally wakeing up? All the kids have adhd? It is the next evolutionary stage and it is natural. It's the systems that don't work not the kids. We are breaking free and won't accept stupid idees from controllers anymore. If you open your eyes you can see the change in the air. It's wonderful. Paradise here we come.

A film about what we all truly are:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

This reply is actually to apushforenlightenment's post above....

I am sorry, but I think you may have misunderstood my question... I certainly wasn't talking about children, when I referred to something being born which was right and good....I was talking really about a movement
Of awakening, just like you seem to be, if I understand correctly. And if you read my other posts in this thread, you will see that I totally agree and believe that many have this "light" inside them, and have the capacity to spread a change for the human race, just like you are talking about. I hope very much for this as well. Do you think I don't understand the control, the level of it and am thoroughly disgusted and disheartened by it. That's really what I was trying to say, was with the level of control we are all under, I am not sure that we won't end up awakening to our very own slavery and slaughter. Let me be very clear on this point. This is what I was talking about, and worrying that we will be divided and conquered by the very awakening you are speaking of, because the controllers have planned and maintained and instigated an incredible level of control--such as eugenics, technology for mind control, chips allowing for remote control, mechanisms that if you think about it, and combine that with the powerful bring part of the same cabal and using these techs and psedo science to engineer this race in such a way, our awakening, as you call it, could very well be being orchestrated, as I believe many of our difficult paths which you speak about, have been and perhaps even our physical health or lack thereof....to slow us down.
edit on 12-10-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

With faith the size of but a tiny seed (maybe even as small as a photon of light who knows?) you will be able to say to the mountain (of causation) move, and it will move.

Once the irrational and unreasonable principal of the utter absurdity of "modern" human thought is undone, and once that self is undone, the one for whom there is never enough to satisfy, once that one passes away, and love is reborn, then at that precise moment, you yourself are the "omegapoint" of the cosmogenesis of the noosphere, the new creation.

it can happen in the twinkling of an eye, whereby every fear is removed, beginning with circumstantial fear with respect to one's own life, and then extending outward, to embrace the whole sphere of human being, blowing away and sending "into the abyss" all evil, which at core is rooted in ignorance, and misunderstanding. "There is nothing now hidden which will not be brought to light and made known."

These are fundmantal principals of evolution and historical transformation.

We must remember I think that "Christianity has a chip in play" (Terrance McKenna).

The chip is up in the air, since we do not know just who and what we really are, and cannot.

The 20th Century was the "Century of the Self"

The 21st shall be remembered, I tell you in all truth (said like Jesus) - as the "Century of the Human Being"! (listen to my little brother here he knows what he's talking about
)

But there is no global human being unless and until the individual is raised high all over the world, not the nation and most certainly not the corporation, but the human being, as a person.

Our personhood then (when placed in God), is the most powerful force in the universe for historical change from every dimension.

Do not be afraid therefore, nor let your heart be troubled. Just stand relative to it, in and with higher understanding, and smile (what else is there to do?).

Resist not evil. In fact, Ignore it altogether (the devil hates that).

We're in good shape. My typing this and you reading it and getting it "grokking" it most fully
means that we're in good shape.

What - you don't think a mere seed of faith can move a mountain?

Oh ye of such little faith!

edit on 12-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: seed of faith depiction added for good measure.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have never until recently seen 'god"in ordinary things
always before I thought of god as something outside myself

I posted that video because it was part of my realization of GOD in and through everything

like an amazing musical performance for instance,if you eyes to see and hears to hear,like Andy Kaufman clearly did

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join