It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Terror Suspect claims AA587 was downed by Al-Qaida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Mohammed Mansour Jabarah , a captured Canadian Al-Qaida suspect has made statements that Al-Qaida is behind the November 2001 crash of American Airlines flight 527. Flight 587 crashed into Long Island shortly after take off.

www.canada.com
A captured al-Qaeda operative has told Canadian intelligence investigators that a Montreal man who trained in Afghanistan alongside the 9/11 hijackers was responsible for the crash of an American Airlines flight in New York three years ago.

Canadian Security Intelligence Service agents were told during five days of interviews with the source that Abderraouf Jdey, a Canadian citizen also known as Farouk the Tunisian, had downed the plane with explosives on Nov. 12, 2001.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

While it is highly unlikely that this was an Al-Qaida attack, it is curious that the offical explanation of the crash is some what difficult to believe.

I do not remember if the FAA ever searched the debris for traces of explosives, or if they just locked on to the tail failure and let it go as that.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is an incident that has disappeared almost from any discussion or speculation. I have been keeping track however.

For one, I find it odd, that a plane, almost 2 months to the DAY after 9/11, crashes into a Jewish neighborhood, and they dont claim it is terror? The plane just fell apart?

People have comepletely forgotten about the whole incident, Im glad someone is remebering, cuz I really wanna know what happened.

new topics

join