It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Introduce Bill to Seal Obama’s Presidential Records

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem

Unfortunately, the Justice system has become the JustUs system.

The saying of the week, month and maybe year. You'll have to duke it out with the Utah governor's dogs creating more shovel ready jobs than obama, but still, this one is great.

Can I use it for my signature ---- if you don't?

edit on 10/9/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Those records apparently hold enough criminal activity about Obama and his so called administration that everyone is definitely running scared very scared. I have never seen anyone so worried about the truth in the middle of a campaign year before. The Federal Reserve has all of them in their pockets so how do the American people get any justice? BY the group organizing OCW ? The professionals have come in to handle that situation. Ivan Marovic the key organizer for the Serbian Wars in the 1990's who is well known to be sponsored by the CIA and handled by William Montgomery their co-ordinator with the CIA headquarters and later became the US Ambassador to Serbia after the war. Maybe there are records as to what was agreed to when the SEIU met at the White House just prior to the OCW protests began. Who are they protecting by sealing all these records? Everyone of course. They are all in bed together and all roads lead to Rome as they say.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by bozzchem

Unfortunately, the Justice system has become the JustUs system.

The saying of the week, month and maybe year. You'll have to duke it out with the Utah governor's dogs creating more shovel ready jobs than obama, but still, this one is great.

Can I use it for my signature ---- if you don't?

edit on 10/9/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

The saying is all yours to use as best you see fit. The more people that see it AND realize the validity of it, the better. Too many think they are insiders without realizing they are nothing but fodder for those who have generated the JustUs system to enslave those who falsely believe they are part of it.

See MY signature for the timelessly accurate quote regarding those who THINK they are free.
edit on 9-10-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Read between the lines. If you knew the history of his running; he's consistent in his voting and rhetoric. Last election they wouldn't let him in to the debates or on camera. Now he's GOP and he gets all the priveledges. He needed to be heard and so he's now choosing the path of least resistance.

He's only GOP on the outside in order to get heard, but he bleeds Libertarian. He probably feels like he gets dirty every time he's around those other GOP cukes.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
They all have their own values, different government and different management.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Did anyone read the "bill"?
It offers no guarantee that any records will be sealed permanently and allows for the judicial system to mandate release as well as authorizes the incumbent president to override a previous president's desire to keep such records sealed.

The comparison between this and Bush's "directive" is superfluous as his was merely a directive whereas this codifies specific criteria regarding release of records in to law.

edit on 10/10/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How does that song go?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Where's the Who when you need them?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Paul is a LOT less GOP than any of the others, and he at least has sensible ideas, except the bs about letting Mexican and everyone else come here, that's obviously bs.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Nobody saw the red flag when his college records were sealed? Student loans sealed? Records from his Indonesian school sealed? Seriously? None of the other millions spent on lawyers triggered a warning?

The whole system is one big show to put on for the American people. The entire system, on a global scale, is one big house of cards.

I have a feeling however, that these politicians are no more corrupt than any others. The difference is in our ability to acquire and spread information, not the information itself IMO.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join