It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Aliens In The Deap Sea ..............Amazing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I f we were contacted by Aliens, then i sure hope they are friendlier than this Alien Looking deep sea creature.

Look at how intelligent this simple octopus is, it is definitely Intelligent and totally Ruthless.
You have too feel sorry for the helpless crab.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Poor crab...That was cool. Octopus was like, "yeah, thought you pull a fast one on me" Rips off the lid. That was pretty wild.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The ocean holds some of the strangest creatures you can imagine... Very Alien like and the best part is, we are still discovering new creatures down there all the time.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
oh,

inner space aliens or subterraliens

not ET's

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Oh Man

This doesn't even show when the thing gets out of its tank, crawls across the room and gets into another tank WITH the crab in a jar.

I can't find the video but I watched it on NatGeo.

I love Octopus
edit on 8-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow thats a neat video! I was amazed the Octopus was smart enough to open the jar to get to the crab ..Poor little helpless crab but that part of life the Octopus was hungry
S&F Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That was pretty amazing! I wonder how loose the lid was on it. I know they're very strong, see a vieo of one killing a shark. This goes to show some intelligence though. Thanks OP

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

And the octopus is a rather simple creature, the waters hold such mystery...Yet we wonder why we can't find Nessy....Do remember, ocean life has been developing far longer than we have, shoot we don't even know how long some of those species even live, like sharks. Boy, if any analogy rings true, it is the Tip of the Iceberg.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Google Video Link

An Octopus escapes through a 1 inch hole.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Here are a couple more octopus videos you guys might enjoy, I had them bookmarked from a previous ATS thread like this one.

This one is about the mimic octopus, which not only changes it's shape and color but it's behaviors to fool other sea creatures.

This one is just downright creepy in it's ability to camouflage...

Finally, a little video of an octopus showing who's really boss at the aquarium.

The thing I find funniest about these is that I sent these out to a bunch of my friends, who loved them, and nobody believed that I found them on a conspiracy website.

Edit:WOOT! My first try embedding and it worked like a charm! (Thanks to Neovains video in the how-to section!)
edit on 8-10-2011 by QuantumCypher because: Celebrating first video embed!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That is a crazy video, wow. I just can't rap my mind around it opening the jar.

~Morpheus

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
amazingly awesome post!

there is alot of intelligence that humans are yet aware of!

gotta love mother nature!

: )

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Imagine if there were things like this out of the water, like on land or in the sky, maybe even in space.

I don't think thats to far of a stretch, they are in the water right

Imagine what could really be around you that you just never see....... freaky right

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Hi
That was kinda my point, if we have such Alien looking creatures in the ocean, and like you say
it is not too far of a stretch to think ET or one of the millions of species out there could be an Octopus
relative (Scary Thought).

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
We haven't even finished discovering what all Mother Earth has to offer.... and I believe their are some earth creatures that would make ET look normal... if there is a "normal" as they say,,,,

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I was saying exactly this to someone the other week.

Aliens are already here.... in the ocean.

You look at some of the stuff they find on things like "Blue Planet" or "life" and tell me those aren't alien.
But I'm actually semi-serious, we're constantly looking at the skies for alien life but maybe it's been here the whole time, in the ocean.

Tell me the things in this video are NOT alien...
edit on 9/10/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

top topics

join