It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dollar is soon to collapse. . . . . . Hunger is on the way. ARE YOU READY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Im looking at the wall street occupy, and how things are escalating right now it is just scary.
i have been clicking trough all news channels on TV, and all i see is about Michael Jackson, i think its a diversion for whats happening about the occupy.

David Wilkerson 1973 Prophecy becoming True

/
David Wilkerson has been prophesying sense 1972, and many that have came true. he has recently passed away but his prophecies are coming to reality.

please view these links:
1973 prophecy coming true
/
1973 David Wilkerson Prophecy The Vision clip1

/ Well he had prophecy about New York, how there will be an upraise and that everything will change after it.
David Wilkerson Prophecy (New York 1000 fires burning!)

edit on 10/8/2011 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There is always something going on that seems to signal the end of everything. As of right now things don't seem to be much different from before. The general rule of thumb is have enough supplies in case of SHTF but no need to over prepare. Chances are nothing is gonna happen. And if it does there will be plenty of places to loot from.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yup, we're ready here in north central NC. Got my seeds for next year,...just bought 5 more piglets, just paired my boar and sow for breeding... went and looked at a couple of Nubian Milk Goats today... will pick up next week...continue making those all important social fringe contacts for a muliplicity of reasons and resources... got my wood shed full and will start stacking along the fence line next... got my rabbit traps... rifles are cleaned... am in the process of setting up my rain water containmnet and irrigation for next years garden...have multiple turnip salad patches... and a good source of hay for the horses and goats I already have....and have a root cellar feull of potatoes and wine... yup, bring on the fall of western civilizaion

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

It will collapse soon enough but it has nothing to do with occupy wall street. Your right about the media, they will always use celebrity stories and other pointless newstainment to shift peoples attention from the real issues.
The big question is when, lets hope people get ready
Because its either the dollar collpases completley or everything inflates 100%+

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
if anything, the 'occupy' is the distraction,

to keep us 'occupied'

with bankers so the shift is away from whats been going on now 10yrs and counting in libya, syria, and the rest of countries on us military's kill list, yes still racking up death tolls by the millions in the mideast,

while we're bickering and rioting and looting about the 1% rich grinches amoung us

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that Wilkerson clip. My spirit is telling me this is very close. The stock markets are teetering on collapse. You can hear the panic in Geithner and Obama's voices, listen carefully to the urgency in their voice. Look at the Shanghai market which was closed all week. It is on the precipice of collapse. AAPL is on it's way down IMO.

I'm not sure what a dollar collapse will do because the market has been inverse USD. Could be that it will sink to new lows, EU will continue to send "rumors" of a solutions in the coming weeks and markets could rally big time, just before the carpet gets pulled out. Everyone is talking about ceasing use of USD for world currency exchange which will collapse dollar, collapse US stocks market and usher in the new system. IMO, November is the beginning of the worst. This coincides with the earth entering Elenin tail where we could experience the fire coming down on earth.

That's enough typing from me, but thanks for sharing Wilkerson. Do you remember his more recent prophesy about a EU country default, then a second default in South America that nobody will expect and will trigger world collapse?

thanks

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This has been said until it's pathetic! This time next year we'll all be here saying the same damn thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If the dollar is going to collapse it is because TPTB - who globally have money in their control - have planned it that way. Collapse the economy and then bring in a global currency. You do not have to be psychic to see that coming.

People need to realise that one globally recognised dollar means the cabal/illuminati/whatever will have more power over everyone.

As for the Earth changes -- bring it on - I seriously wish that mother Earth would make some changes to help take the focus off the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

When the Earth changes come - and they will it is just a matter of time - I hope all unprotected Souls find Peace and the survivors remember vividly how evil can cause pain beyond belief - and NEVER allow evil to be in control ever again.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Someone informed that a very prominent Jew economy analyst announced 2 years back that the USD only has 24 months to go. By now, it only has 12 months left (plus minus). Take of that what you will.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
AM I READY!!????

YES I wait.........no iam not

new topics

top topics

join