It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the most fascinating accounts of life on another planet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
-
edit on 12-10-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I read the first chapter of this thing, it very interesting to be honest.
I couldnt stop reading the damn thing once i got started, but ive been too lazy to read or look for the rest.

Honestly, in my opinion it was one heck of a story, captivating #... but its still a little too star treky to me but part of me still is a dreamer and a believer so anything is possible.

Anyone has ever thought about the subject should atleast read the first chapter, just for a good read.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

"Never say anything in conflict with the Christ insight such as it appears in the Bible. His authority is unassailable in the whole universe. He is the only way; the only truth and the life. "No one comes to the father except through him" (means: His way of living - foregiving everything you feel as injustice against you)."

Which ever way you cut it, that's nonsense. Yes, a planet far advanced compared to our own, alien nonetheless, that are believers in Jesus Christ? Surely they themselves, having read the Bible, would have easily happened upon the paradoxes, inconsistencies, primitive rubbish, and frankly absurd violations of physical constants so as to show it was mostly developed by primitive man.

The part where he was inquisitive about one of their alien religious activities was interesting. But to say they were praying to an ancient Israeli deity? Sorry, no.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by TheMetaphysician

Your thought about Intergalactic Visitors contacting a person of industry and wealth is exactly what makes me doubt the story. The reason the planet and society are in a mess is because of the influence of the industrialists and the wealthy.

Why wouldn't the Intergalactic Visitors contact regular people or a variety of people from all over the globe. I sense something is fundamentally wrong with this story.

Much Peace...

Admittedly, i have only read the first chapter thus far, but wasn't it only by chance that the initial contact was made? Everyone is discounting and doubting the validity of this story based on the character of its author. Many posts ask the question, "Why would they choose him?" or "Why wouldn't they contact someone who....?" Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't it just a chance encounter that, only because of the authors inquiry, escalated into an "alien interview"? From what i had read (so far), i did not get the impression that "they" had chosen "him".

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I was just reading some of your responses and was impressed by your ability to perceive the nature of one, and think in an open-minded manner. As my version of service, I would refer you and anyone reading this to the teachings known as "The Law of One". These communications represent what in my humble opinion is the best library of metaphysical knowledge currently available to us, they also explain a great deal about the origins of not only humanity, but the Universe as well.

I, like you I imagine, was at a point very disillusioned with the dogmatic "spirituality" of religion in general, and have found the Law of One to be incredibly helpful to me in my own personal spiritual growth, although I have a long way to go.

www.lawofone.info...

I have also found this study guide very helpful when attempting to unravel some of the ostensible complexities of the Law of One, think of it as Cliff's Notes: The Law of One.

divinecosmos.com...

You will also notice a great deal of similarities between the ideals and teachings of the Iargians and also those of Ra (the entities who transmitted The Law of One), they are both civilizations with consciousness far in advance of our own, although Ra exists in the 6th density whilst I would guess that these Iargians are of the 4th density, whereas we currently reside in 3rd density.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would recommend that some of you knee-jerk anti-religious types, stop instantly discrediting or scoffing at something simply because it references Christ or discusses the Spirit or Soul. It is really close-minded and really makes you appear just as foolhardy as any Bible-thumping redneck.

Originally posted by Namaste1001
No, Christ is a level of consciousness which the man Jesus embodied. He was Jewish anyway and told people not to make a religion out of his teachings.

Read the words more carefully. It says "the Christ insight" as "IT" appears in the bible. And "His way of living" not himself the person.

I would reread this, and perhaps realize that there is a difference between the divine interconnected nature of consciousness, and our world's archaic, dogmatic, control-based systems of "Religion". Light be among you.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by InsideOfItAll
ETs speak Dutch? I would never have imagined.

Of course they do.

Actually, perhaps if you had read more carefully, you would have noticed that:

"How should we address you?"
"Call me Stef."
"All right, Stef. The language we speak is not your own language, although it seems to be. It is the language of all living species in this universe. Even a plant or an animal will understand it. This language was spoken on Earth before the Babylonian confusion of tongues. You don't hear words but sounds that are directly reflected by your emotional structure, the life-field. Therefore, don't try to understand words, but listen to the reflections of your soul."
"Is that a kind of thought transference?"
"Not exactly, but you can compare it with that."

Although I'm sure you'll find the possibility of such a mode of communication to be "bollocks", and have some sort of snidey comment to discredit it.

They also (according to nearly all accounts) appear to be homonids that evolved from fish on a planet predominantly covered in water with identical mass to Earth, having the same chemical composition and atmospheric make up as the Earth, orbiting a star identical to the Sun and itself orbited by a moon very similar to our own.

From which we can only conclude that most people making up these stories have very little imagination

It may surprise you to know that our entire galaxy chose the “erect bipedal form with opposable thumbs” as the vehicle for all 3rd-density consciousnesses to use.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
just finished reading op's story written by stef. i appreciate this story for many reasons. at worst, its just wishful thinking on the part of a dutchman in the calvinist tradition. was the writer's thinking so terrible? i've read a whole lot worse. alien life that wants the best for human kind. alien life that has reached a better way of living and efficiency. if the religious aspect was taken out of the story, would that change how the readers respond?
glad to have read it. thanks op.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bartibog
reply to post by UnitedSpiritualAlliance

"Never say anything in conflict with the Christ insight such as it appears in the Bible. His authority is unassailable in the whole universe. He is the only way; the only truth and the life. "No one comes to the father except through him" (means: His way of living - foregiving everything you feel as injustice against you)."

I found this entry about 90% of the way down.

So, the Aliens are Christians?

That was enough for me.

NEXT!!!

Because you've brought this to my attention I feel compelled to ignore this book as well. The aliens must be as ignorant those whacky fundamentalists, for anyone who knows anything about esoteric Christianity knows that Jesus Christ is a symbolic figure who represents the sun. The whole story of Christ is symbolic, the aliens didn't know that? Shocker.

So does this mean the book is a fake?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well I don't know about you guys, but I like what these Iargans have to say about the Christ, it is more instructive if you don't take it out of context so much:

"Honesty is dangerous for you and no measure in interplanetary contacts. Therefore, you must not publish all the information in one shot, but step by step and measure the results. Never strive to be believed. Your duty is only to publish this information and nothing more. Let the books lead their own lives and avoid publicity stunts. They will then pass from hand to hand and reach the people for whom they are intended. Insure that they are published in a sufficient number of languages and use the income from the book to this end. Make sure that it is available at the end time when people will begin to ask for it. Never try to convince people of the truth in the book if they are not ripe for it, or if they are unable to understand it. Never bring pressure to bear on your surroundings, for that will only create panic and hysteria. "Remain modest. Answer questions only from people who have for the most part understood the book and accepted it. Never say anything in conflict with the Christ insight such as it appears in the Bible. His authority is unassailable in the whole universe. He is the only way; the only truth and the life. "No one comes to the father except through him"

It is the unconditionally loving aspect that Christ is famed to have possessed that has made him an exemplar for being throughout the galaxy, how can this even be a difficult idea to combat? If we are ever going to achieve enlightenment (truth) of our own, we are eventually at some point going to have to embrace a similar state of selflessness. That's what he means when he say's he's the way, that no one comes to the father (returns to the infinite one/all) but through him.

He's not saying "I, Jesus Christ, am your God, worship me!". He's saying, "Hey guys, look at how cool and nice I am, wouldn't you all like to be similarly cool and also nice as well?". That's my interpretation at least, but I'll probably burn forever for it.... NOT!
edit on 10/13/2011 by ExquisitExamplE because: Minor typo.

edit on 10/13/2011 by ExquisitExamplE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
MESSAGE to all haters! READ the disclaimers at the tops of the pages! Don't just skim and go...."I hate it because..." Have an open mind to all things and all possibilities.

What I think is that we all could be doing things a lot better! This perfect little world of ours sure seems to smell a lot like sh*t in a lot of places and for a lot of people! My little world is pretty good right now, but I am still surrounded by people that are just barely making ends meet.

It seems to me like greed has gotten in the way of doing anything constructive to benefit mankind as a whole. Take tobacco for instance. EVERYONE knows it's bad for you and most would be ok if they outlawed it forever. It costs billions to care for people with smoking related diseases, billions that go right to the right people, so that will never end. that's what everyone says. It's a simple thing that everyone turns a blind eye too. tobacco kills people, but makes tonnes of money. Outlaw it and see how our world would change.

Then tell every builder of houses and factories that they have to produce 110% solar and wind power in order to build. Watch jobs get created then. watch the dependence on oil go to zero. watch wars fought for oil end. watch the world become a free place. IT will never happen though because to many people in the right spots make to much money! TRY demanding change and watch what happens.

I know my ramblings will fall on deaf ears because no one really wants to change anything and make the world a better place! I HOPE this little story I read word for word, and all chapters does turn out to be true. I chose to believe as this world is a greedy corrupt pile of slavery! Don't believe me, then just try to ban tobacco, or make power free! Good luck!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

That was enough for me.
NEXT!!!

Not only that, but apparently strict Biblical Christians. No Gnosticism or any of that other nonsense for them! And I guess if they're Christians, they have no problem with slavery, huh?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

reply to post by United Spiritual Alliance

"Never say anything in conflict with the Christ insight such as it appears in the Bible. His authority is unassailable in the whole universe. He is the only way; the only truth and the life. "No one comes to the father except through him" (means: His way of living - forgiving everything you feel as injustice against you)."

That was enough for me.

NEXT!!!

I agree. Having had contact myself, I think ET has a whole different idea of who the Creator is, and they don't act anything like humans when it is spoken of. Of course, if you research and study into these things, there are those who believe Jehovah was from the Pleiades, so that would make his son a Hybrid ET/Human, wouldn't it?

i have had contact with several species not of this world since 1970.
seen by other people, cats and dogs, not my imagination.

my experience led me to conclude that they communicate according the person's cultural programing.

once,when i attempted to ask what, i was quoted from the bible "the eyes that see God"
then i heard "the rabbit that spoke to the Buddha"

since i'm non denominational, and seek to find wisdom reading the sacred texts of many faiths, this being communicated to me from two different traditions.

i often see the word "slave" on ATS, when describing humans in reference to more powerful beings.

having met a variety of beings, working together, so i prefer, a servant of the Lord, and all working for "the Divine Unity"

i'm only human and don't claim to understand or know much.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Thank you for the links I shall read up when I have time to focus. I tend to live by my conscious. I am a good person who has faults but am evolving as I work on myself. I have loads of empathy and feel very connected to Earth. to all sentient beings and my purpose.

Have you watched the wayseermanifesto? If you haven't I recommend it to you.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
reply to post by Amanda5

I was just reading some of your responses and was impressed by your ability to perceive the nature of one, and think in an open-minded manner. As my version of service, I would refer you and anyone reading this to the teachings known as "The Law of One". These communications represent what in my humble opinion is the best library of metaphysical knowledge currently available to us, they also explain a great deal about the origins of not only humanity, but the Universe as well.

I, like you I imagine, was at a point very disillusioned with the dogmatic "spirituality" of religion in general, and have found the Law of One to be incredibly helpful to me in my own personal spiritual growth, although I have a long way to go.

www.lawofone.info...

I have also found this study guide very helpful when attempting to unravel some of the ostensible complexities of the Law of One, think of it as Cliff's Notes: The Law of One.

divinecosmos.com...

You will also notice a great deal of similarities between the ideals and teachings of the Iargians and also those of Ra (the entities who transmitted The Law of One), they are both civilizations with consciousness far in advance of our own, although Ra exists in the 6th density whilst I would guess that these Iargians are of the 4th density, whereas we currently reside in 3rd density.

Sorry that I have quoted the whole post...but I thought it was necessary. Law of One....6th....4th...and 3rd....densities?

Far be it for me to not respect a persons chosen Religion but this is more of a melding of Religion or spiritualization with bad science.

Are we to take this as monotheistic or cumulative GAIA principle interconnection?

Although I am not religious....I have been made aware....not by my choice....that Human Selfawareness sometimes carries on after the death of the body. In some cases...it is like a recording as specific geological material....quartz....etc....acts similar to the way a magnetic tape can record audio/visual occurences.

In other cases....called an Intelligent Haunt....the Human Spirit is aware of interactions in real time. As much as I wish I could be a scheptic concerning this....I have experienced it and seen it with my own eyes as well as seen interaction with matter. VERY SCARY STUFF. But in reality....it is the LIVING that a person needs be concerned with.

My Point? No matter how accredited or respected an individual is that talks about these things....NO ONE KNOWS FOR CERTAIN WHAT IS GOING ON. They just know it does on occasion.

There are several....STILL RUNNING....programs that are in this field of study for the Agency. REMOTE VIEWING is the Golden Goose and is of the highest priority. People who are very sensitive....who are usually called psychics....are not of any deep interest unless it is for the use in Police Work....missing persons...etc.

These people are far and inbetween and are VERY INTROVERTED. Real Deals....do not go on Sci-Fi TV shows and write books. These types of people as well as certain others of ability....are NOT SOME FANTASY or freek show carnival act. They are very real VALUABLE assets. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I am not sure what your point is but thank you for responding. I am spiritual and do not subscribe to any religion. Given that I do not subscribe to any religion does not mean I do not like to read - to learn about other people and respect their personal journey.

You mention remote viewing. I purchased a DVD to learn more and was bored and tired and turned it off before it finished and have not looked at it since. My opinion is it is too contrived and reeks of spin.

As for interacting with our Universe - I am a Contactee, Life Long Experiencer and gifted (I do not like the word psychic). I have also had a death experience and revisit it often to recall the sense of absolute peace - it was perfect.

Much Peace...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join