It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the most fascinating accounts of life on another planet

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
rune.galactic.to...

This story was first published in Dutch by Ankh-Hermes of Deventer, Netherlands in 1969 and has gone through 11 Editions and 40,000 hardbound copies in Dutch since then. It has been published as science fiction up to now because the publisher originally felt that this story would not sell as fact. Nevertheless it is a true account of real events and we are publishing it as such, here, for the first time, together with the very extensive follow-on data as the contacts continued right up to the present time. We have investigated this case extensively over the past 4 years and conclude that the facts do in reality verify and support the story. The witness is a very well educated and highly articulate master mechanical engineer and an architectural artist as well, a rare combination ideally suited for this contact if the alien visitors wanted their information to be understood and presented with any degree of accuracy. The witness is also a well known multinational industrialist in Europe whose real name would be immediately recognized. He is the owner of several companies doing international business. To preserve his identity in order to protect his private life, we are using a pseudonym given him by the extraterrestrials themselves. They referred to him as "Stef van den Earde" (Stef of the Earth) from which Stefan Denaerde was derived. When I first met this man I was surprised by his size. He is a big man, about 6'4" tall and weighing perhaps 220 to 230 pounds.

Has anyone read about Planet Iarga before?

it reveals a certain dare I say, futuristic account of the potential of humanity.

If anyone is interested in reading about accounts of life on other planets, I highly recommend this account.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnitedSpiritualAlliance
If anyone is interested in reading about accounts of life on other planets, I highly recommend this account.

I have seen this before and it does read like fiction. But hey as they say in this community.. Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSpiritualAlliance

OMG

I read that a while back. Some person on ATS posted the website where you could actually read parts of the book. Not sure if the whole book was up there, but I remember reading about his encounter with these extraterrestrials at a lake near his house, along with being taken aboard their ship. It was amazing what they were talking about, however once one of the extraterrestrials mentioned the "christ way", I became a little confused.

Apparently the inhabitants of Iarga followed these three codes of conduct: Freedom, Efficiency and Justice. They were a very efficient species with ways of doing things that would be seemingly impossible for us. However they kept telling that guy not apply their mannerisms for running a complex society to humans. Other than that, I noticed that technology was heavily spoken about, however I'm not a tech savvy person so I didn't completely understand the mechanics behind it all.
edit on 10/8/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/8/2011

www.galactic-server.com...

Here is a website talking all about it. Again, this is not evidence, just another man's account.
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am going to S&F and now advertise that I have S&F simply because
you have let others including me to read this amazing piece of content.
I like it and thank you for it. whether it is totally legit or a creation
of an creative and philosophical mind it is mind blowing. thx again.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

"Never say anything in conflict with the Christ insight such as it appears in the Bible. His authority is unassailable in the whole universe. He is the only way; the only truth and the life. "No one comes to the father except through him" (means: His way of living - foregiving everything you feel as injustice against you)."

I found this entry about 90% of the way down.

So, the Aliens are Christians?

That was enough for me.

NEXT!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bartibog

"Never say anything in conflict with the Christ insight such as it appears in the Bible. His authority is unassailable in the whole universe. He is the only way; the only truth and the life. "No one comes to the father except through him" (means: His way of living - foregiving everything you feel as injustice against you)."

That was enough for me.

Thanks mate, you saved me the time and energy.......moving on.

2nd

edit on 8-10-2011 by buskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yeah,ok I read through some of it.
What got me was the reference to the mar's probe.
We had a couple of flybys in 1969,by the mariner 6 and 7,but they were far from being probes.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
they said the book was first labeled science fiction because no one would believe it to be a true story and i agree, imo i lean towards it being a sci-fi story, however i do believe that ets interact with humans mostly with officials and sometimes with common people

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I recall reading excerpts from the book mentioned many years ago - way before I found Above Top Secret. I read what was available and thought no more about it. These are my immediate thoughts on entering this thread and reading the few posts available.

If Jesus was my Child I would not be sending him back to Earth so they could have another go.

The author of the book and as such a Contactee - may very well be educated and articulate and I notice that he is also a wealthy and successful businessman.

Sooooo, I have doubts about the entire story - why would Intergalactic Visitors choose a wealthy educated person? If Jesus is truly the only way to be saved - then why not contact regular people because according to religion we are the ones who need saving? And there are plenty of regular people who are very adept and knowledgable at all matters engineering.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Certainly a very interesting read but I ,like others,have problems with the religious"colouring"
Also, they can't give us the name of the contactee but at the same time publish a photo of him!
Nevertheless some good ideas in the book.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

"Never say anything in conflict with the Christ insight such as it appears in the Bible. His authority is unassailable in the whole universe. He is the only way; the only truth and the life. "No one comes to the father except through him" (means: His way of living - foregiving everything you feel as injustice against you)." I found this entry about 90% of the way down. So, the Aliens are Christians? That was enough for me. NEXT!!!
reply to post by Bartibog

Don't get caught up in the word Christian, Its the teachings that you should follow,

I believe all religions have the same teachings, just others have changed it around for their own gain, and will continue to do so.

As for the story/ book its self, well as it says you decide, its either true or he definitely had a wild imagination for the 60's, worth a read i liked it either way

Wal

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

I have seen this before and it does read like fiction. But hey as they say in this community.. Pics or it didn't happen.

Really?
I thought we were past this,but i guess i was wrong

"Pics or didn't happen" so irritating,am i right?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Really?
I thought we were past this,but i guess i was wrong

"Pics or didn't happen" so irritating,am i right?

ask if they have pics of their birth

or it didn't happen

edit on 8-10-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Interesting piece, thanks for sharing!

The main reason I can think of as to why ets might contact someone of his status is because of the credibility he has and the influence he may have over large groups of people.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
*yawn*

So this is supposed to be worth reading?

I'd rather go to the bathroom in Siberia. But thanks anyway.

/jk

Now imagine a different story that says the same things, but replace "Christ" teachings with "Allah" teachings. Does it suddenly seem right or wrong? This is the heart of the matter.

This story looks to be the "fun" someone was having. Inventing a story IS fun!

Part of me wishes I believed, for the sake of the person who wrote it! Maybe he or she is dead? This was their fun. This was what they left behind. This was part of their soul.

For that reason, read it. Even fiction is worth reading!
edit on 9-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that OP !

I feel that if ET's were to choose someone in which to contact, it would be someone more inclined to have a background in science and an open mind.

Working with Science one begins to learn and accept the fact that there are many things one cannot see, you have to "believe" simply because there are ample numbers of scientists and mathematicians before you that have proven that these things such as protons , neutrons and electrons for example do exist but are way too small to see with the naked eye for example.

The radio waves comprised of energy allow us to communicate via wireless transmissions are invisible simply because they fall out of the visual range of the Infra Red spectrum in which our eyes function.
But they do also exist.

The air in which we breath is transparent but it also DOES indeed exist.

With all of this information of a controversial nature, I do feel that one does need to use some degree of skepticism. And in science we use what is called cross correlation as well as Verification and Validation before developing any degree of scientific Proof of something.

I read it for what it is, a good story, and weigh some of the specifics against those from other sources.

So the pics or it didn't happen concept is really only a demonstration of one's lack of knowledge and understanding of the world around us and as to why these beings wouldn't bother wasting their time contacting them in the first place.

Thanks again !

PEACE

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It's rather quite funny when a person speaks of a subject not of this world but not before his education and professional qualifications are first layed out. As if a well educated man can't loose his marbles anymore than another man of "lower" education and soci-economic background! So, what you are saying here is a professional and well educated man has more intigrity and is more believeable than a labourer or council worker? So not only does the start of the article try to impress us with this man's education and professionalism it then goes on to describe his wealthy neighbourhood! It also entices us to make his story more believeable by adding this man did'nt believe in UFOs and Aliens.

I read this story some years ago.....and I'm still not buying it as non-fiction.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bartibog

That was enough for me.

NEXT!!!

I agree. Having had contact myself, I think ET has a whole different idea of who the Creator is, and they don't act anything like humans when it is spoken of. Of course, if you research and study into these things, there are those who believe Jehovah was from the Pleiadies, so that would make his son a Hybrid ET/Human, wouldn't it?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
IF in order to survive, humans must adopt such a system, then we are doomed to oblivion.

Never gonna happen. Greed is intrinsic to our psyche.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I agree. Having had contact myself, I think ET has a whole different idea of who the Creator is, and they don't act anything like humans when it is spoken of. Of course, if you research and study into these things, there are those who believe Jehovah was from the Pleiadies, so that would make his son a Hybrid ET/Human, wouldn't it?

So...what was your contact experience?

If you have described this on these pages before, my apologies for having missed it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join