It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul wins DC value voters straw poll! Cain 2nd...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
and the results are in! Ron Paul wins the value voters summit DC straw Poll! they didnt even air ron pauls speech. big surprise there.

Cain came in 2nd. c-span aired his speech.

the results:
Ron Paul: 37%
Hermon Cain:23%
Rick Santorum:16%
Rick Perry:8%
Michelle Bachmann:8%
Mitt Romney:4%
Newt Gingrich:4%
Jon Huntsman: goose-egg
undecided: 1%

Daily Paul - Value voters straw poll results

its also a footnote on c-span right now.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Look at this garbage.

They are saying Paul wins straw polls all the time, but yet he's still not important enough to discuss as a front runner? Odd contradiction there.

The people booed at the Paul supporters because this has become the major divisive issue of our times.

Freedom vs Slavery!

I can imagine the pro-establishment types will begin trying to kill us soon. That's the only way they can stop us from being Free in the end. Using govt to force us into submission, or they will violently brutalize us!

Pro-Govt ideology is at it's core Pro-Violence to uphold their agenda. That's what government is all about and that's what purpose it serves. Use violence to coerce and control the population. So it should be no surprise that those who support and want more Govt are also going to be the first to use violence to protect their beliefs.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Just saw this. I'll wait for the few trolls who degrade Ron Paul in every related thread; they discredit every poll he wins in. Sad, but they can remain in denial while us supporters prop up the only genuine candidate.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
and the results are in! Ron Paul wins the value voters summit DC straw Poll! they didnt even air ron pauls speech. big surprise there.

Cain came in 2nd. c-span aired his speech.

the results:
Ron Paul: 37%
Hermon Cain:23%
Rick Santorum:16%
Rick Perry:8%
Michelle Bachmann:8%
Mitt Romney:4%
Newt Gingrich:4%
Jon Huntsman: goose-egg
undecided: 1%
Daily Paul - Value voters straw poll results
its also a footnote on c-span right now.

I'll bet it will be between Mr Paul, Bank Shyster Cain, and Obama. Fed Shill Cain's campaign is feeling like Obama's last campaign, every day.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Look at this garbage.

They are saying Paul wins straw polls all the time, but yet he's still not important enough to discuss as a front runner? Odd contradiction there.
The people booed at the Paul supporters because this has become the major divisive issue of our times.
Freedom vs Slavery!
I can imagine the pro-establishment types will begin trying to kill us soon. That's the only way they can stop us from being Free in the end. Using govt to force us into submission, or they will violently brutalize us!
Pro-Govt ideology is at it's core Pro-Violence to uphold their agenda. That's what government is all about and that's what purpose it serves. Use violence to coerce and control the population. So it should be no surprise that those who support and want more Govt are also going to be the first to use violence to protect their beliefs.

Agreed.
Two things come to mind.
Obama's divide the party strategy, and and the NWO money behind Cain.
Although Ron Paul may have my vote, it comes down to who the demonic PTB, select as POTUS.
It seems that Obama and Cain both are willing to sell their soul, to be POTUS (again).

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Paul wins another straw poll and what does Fox do?

They said we should "certainly pay attention to" these other polls that Paul doesn't even score on at all.

"Let's focus on the MSM fake front-runners and ignore that anti-Establishment guy".

The front runners aren't even in the front! They are behind Dr Paul. He's the true front-runner, obviously.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Agreed.
Two things come to mind.
Obama's divide the party strategy, and and the NWO money behind Cain.
Although Ron Paul may have my vote, it comes down to who the demonic PTB, select as POTUS.
It seems that Obama and Cain both are willing to sell their soul, to be POTUS (again).

That's ok though.

The point is to have enough popular support for the anti-establishment vote that it will be obvious TPTB are using unfair tactics to suppress it.

This will cause most of the brain dead folks to wake up and realize what is going on, hopefully.

When we reveal that this system is controlled and manipulated outright and directly, than we will have full 100% justification to dismantle it by force if necessary.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Im surprised more people arent completely indignant wth the way the mainstrea media has completely blacklisted Ron Paul. He WINS a straw poll, and they air the speech of the guy who came in second?! Seriously? That annoys the #ing hell out of me.

These mainstream media shills essentially prove how compromised their journalistic merit really is.

Its sad when so many people can see this, and not be incredibly disgusted with the corruption.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Now... That, makes me happy.

To know that Ron Paul is for real.

Because those blood-blooded, beady eyed psychopaths are making such pathetic attempts at discrediting him.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
That's how we can tell that TPTB and MSM are scared crapless of Paul and the Freedom movement.

Also, use this gauge with other topics as well.

When the media starts ignoring something and presents total fluff in it's place, you should be able to tell where they stand and where you should be standing.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

To know that Ron Paul is for real.

I have wondered and questioned his intentions endlessly.

And I always end back up at square one, as a supporter of the Freedom movement aligned with Paul as my ally.

The MSM's attempts to make him invisible are reinforcement of my perception of him. It reassures me that he is not a puppet because come on now, if he were a puppet why wouldn't they go ahead and let him have a minute in the limelight?

It doesn't really add up at all.

I think Paul may indeed be genuine to some extent. It's crazy I know but I can't find any good reasons to doubt his sincerity, I've spend years looking for reasons and can't find any that stand up to simple debate.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This time around it will all work in favor of Ron Paul in the end. By ignoring him they are making him more interesting and as time goes on it will come to a point where they will not be able to mask his influence. The other thing is that by doing what they are doing, they give themselves away as being corrupted and bias.

Ron Paul is doing more by being ignored then if they were to talk about him constantly then rig it in the end. It is also possible though that he would get so much traction that they would not be able to rig it in the end without riots.

It's hard to say. I think things are going perfectly fine for Ron.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
if ron paul is not the real deal then the plan against us must be so big and elaborate that it deserves to be played out anyway.

just for being so complex.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
When the alternative is this...

www.independent.co.uk...

I'm not surprised so many people are voting for this man.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
GREAT NEWS!!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Wow....that video is completely crap. Anybody that denies the blatant media manipulation to influence exactly how the viewers think, it is disgusting.

We all know straw polls are not an indication of winning the election but with the media this deep against Paul, how can he afford to lose any? he barely makes headlines with wins, they just sweep him under the rug if he loses these events.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

That video makes my blood boil in the same was as every other video showing the clear agenda here by the media.

. "Now, let's show another poll that actually matters". WTF?? Instead of protesting against capitalism in NYC, we should all be protesting against the MSM's obvious blatant schemes to skew votes! Why is this NOT against the law?!? What they're doing here is not "freedom of the press" it's "freedom of the press to lie to rig votes"!

I really cannot fathom how more people in this country aren't fired up about this, regardless of political stance.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

What you expect from CNN The lying the mainstream news network? muzzleflash its funny that peter guy cliams that ron pauls his people by the bus?
wheres the proof.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
ron paul! wewwwwtz!!!

i really hope he is elected!

im voting for him!

END THE FED!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
ya, ya, ron paul wins another straw poll.

yawn........

wins by so much it's almost unbelievable, yes?

something is afoot but i bet it's not popular support as people make it out to seem.

he's got crappy handlers/mgrs but strong core support, no doubt.

where are the huge ron paul rallies?

one would think they would get huge media attention.

:SHRUG:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join