It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Young Voodoo Priest OD'ed and Went to Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Most people who end up in Hell, will never ever get out again, but there are some cases, were God by his grace and other reasons has pulled them back out.In this man's experience, you will find out about one of those reasons. He was one of the lucky ones.

Also, this video should make New Age dabblers think twice about the 360 that is awaiting them when these supposedly benevolent entities show their true colors. They should ask themselves about the lack of much information or warning within the New Age Movement about these entities and expect you to believe that simply envisioning some white light is gonna suffice as protection.

"Satan doesn't care what we worship, as long as we don't worship God" -D.L. Moody

Olympic Boxer Earthquake Kelly was an advanced 4th generation voodoo priest in his youth. As his powers grew he supernaturally witnessed the demonic nature of voodoo. He was capable of astral projection, leaving his body, controlling entities and cursing others. This literally sent him to hell, however luckily he was resurrected which eventually lead him to the truth.

"I was so angry with God. I was never angry with Santa Claus. I was never angry with the Tooth Fairy. ... You can't be angry with someone that you don't believe in."
- Conversation with a Former Witch

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The problem I have with this is...

How is it true? because he says so?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Fear of hell can damn you just as much as your actions...

Though i personally don't believe in such places, i do believe if one choses to accept the existence of such a place, the belief of such a place would induce fear in your being...

This can create judgement of others as well... as you can clearly see by those who preach the doctrine of hell to others... They teach if you don't believe what they do, you will go to hell.. which makes people fear the possibility of something that may not even exist.

Fear is your enemy... not man, Not God! ... He does not send you to such places... YOU end up there yourself.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
cool story, bro

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
One man's heaven is another man's hell, and since one's existence within or without the physical dimension is based on perception, all is for naught but personal influence. If someone does bad things, their 'hell' is custom made for them by their own hand. Consequently, the same goes for one who does good things, and NOT for personal gain. The heaven they experience is by their own hand. As above, so below.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There is a region in the brain referred to as the temporal parietal junction. This region of the brain can be stimulated with an electrical jolt.

According to recent work by neuroscientists, they can be induced by delivering mild electric current to specific spots in the brain. In one woman, for example, a zap to a brain region called the angular gyrus resulted in a sensation that she was hanging from the ceiling, looking down at her body. In another woman, electrical current delivered to the angular gyrus produced an uncanny feeling that someone was behind her, intent on interfering with her actions.

The feeling of a shadowy presence can occur without electrical stimulation to the brain. It has been described by people who undergo sensory deprivation, as in mountaineers trekking at high altitude or sailors crossing the ocean alone, and by people who have suffered minor strokes or other disruptions in blood flow to the brain.

Source

So you see, nothing supernatural about OBE's. They are all caused by the brain and chemical reactions that go on without us knowing it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Warren Smith can explain it better with his own words, from his past as a hardcore New Ager.

The New Age Sedation

" Evil is not in our vocabulary.Evil does not exist in the New Age. I mean, Evil is just something you are projecting from your own inner fears. You always go inside yourself to fix whatever it is; You don't go to God because there is no Evil;There is no framework there... so we did everything we could to deal with this situation and it would periodically come back..." -Ex New Ager Warren Smith Testimony

edit on 8-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Warren Smith can explain it better with his own words, from his past as a hardcore New Ager. You guys got to really think about the sedation that these teachings are instilling in people about how evil is some neccissary and part and parcel thing that needs to be embraced and all these other teachings that instill a potentially insidious viewpoint that your lifetime and all the evil things in it are part and parcel to your karmic journey and you are some leaf being carried by wind that is tailored to flow with your past lives, and leaving you ignorant to the demonic realms which are all part of what you decide to focus on, a form of mind control.

Please tell me what exactly is "new age" about the lessons of Jesus? Which are actually taught in many "new age" methodologies...

Evil... is created by man, in thought and action... These demonic realms that you speak of are beyond your comprehension and mine. But fear of such realms hurts nothing but yourself...

I will not live with fear in my life, but you can do as you will, fear what you will...

And if you believe religion is not a form of mind control, well im sorry to say my friend... You are wrong

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I believe that subconsciously, and even sometimes consciously, I have fought religion in general. If you are interested to know the main thing that made me take a second look at God and religion, it was investigating paranormal occurrences.

The fact that demons, as I am not sure what else they could be, exist, tells me that God obviously exists as well. Their are parallels between what Christians teach, what Judaism teaches, and other religions as well, with what I have experienced in life...so that is what made me believe in God in the more biblical sense.

Of course I don't believe that every single thing in the Bible actually occurred, but much of it is true...And not just from a historical perspective.

So anyway, I believe this man's story, as far-fetched as it seems. I still experience occasional internal conflicts with religion, mainly because I attempt to be as scientific as possible, but I can always fall back on what I know to be true...That God, in whatever form you wish to believe, is actually real. And I know that science is real as well, and I have to remind myself that the two do not really conflict with one another, as many people tend to believe.
edit on 10/8/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
When I was New Age, some of the books that I bought into without having ever taken a look at what the Bible actually said were these below, and now I would dub them some of the worst offenders from from all the books that I read that claim, what I would now say are some egregious lies about what Jesus came here to do and what the Bible actually says and is about.

Worse Offenders:

" They walked with Jesus" - by Dolores Cannon

Toward The Light- written in 1920 by a dutch person

I think Warren Smith mentioned in another of his videos that he's seen Bible quotes from Course in Miracles that are also distorted or false and twisted to support New Age teachings.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You still haven't told me what is "new age" about the lessons of Jesus...

Care to elaborate?.... or no...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No man can go into hell, where the fallen are at. Not even the angels of light are allowed down there. The furthest that man can go is the place where the souls of the damned are. This indeed can shake someone up.

new topics

top topics

join