It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent GLOBAL MASS HISTERIA Oct 15 2011 WORLD REVOLUTION DAY False Flag Social Media Trojan Horse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
please be safe from the conniving bankers and miserable dumbed downs now both a threat to civilization

^ nyc protests

^greece protests

london protests

this is the future??

what are we bein distracted from and rounded up for, huh?

to kill each other off.. one way or another.
edit on 8-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
We don't need "elite" guidance in order to war ourselves into oblivion.

Humans are violent and greedy enough to guarantee that result on their own.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Even sadder is the fact people actually equate protesting for freedom with protesting for more government handouts.

Look at who and what organizations are taking over the so called Wall Street protests.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
agreed,

perhaps they're in a *rush* to see it happen in THEIR arrogant lifetimes?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You left, "Bluebeam", "Elenin" and "Reptillians" out of your thread title.
It should read, "Imminent Elenin GLOBAL MASS HISTERIA Oct 15 2011 WORLD REVOLUTION DAY False Flag Blue Beam Social Media Reptilians Trojan Horse"

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
You left, "Bluebeam", "Elenin" and "Reptillians" out of your thread title.
It should read, "Imminent Elenin GLOBAL MASS HISTERIA Oct 15 2011 WORLD REVOLUTION DAY False Flag Blue Beam Social Media Reptilians Trojan Horse"

Ya forgot, Bilderbergers, Rothchilds & Ronald McDonald. And yea, I get your point...to many to list.

I ain't short! I'm gravimetrically challanged!

Gravity! Keepin' da man down!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i really wish when you ignore a user you would not see there threads, it would save me alot of wasted time reading this op's fearmongering threads all the time

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I agree! You hit the nail right on the proverbial head. The people are being wound up and played so that new ways can be introduced. I think the new ways coming will make the old ways look like Heaven. Nothing can be done to stop it.

Well I will not be doing any protesting or go supporting some crack pot revolutionary's agenda. It is just going to give the Controllers the excuses they need to do what they intend to do. It is all deliberately being manipulated, no doubt.

Games, games, games - all is games! Yawn!

edit on 8-10-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
gee, awww, poor thing.

well, thanks for reading my fear mongering threads..

... all the time!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
i really wish when you ignore a user you would not see there threads, it would save me alot of wasted time reading this op's fearmongering threads all the time

I think your comment was below the belt and is offering nothing constructive. I disagree with you. This is not fear mongering. It is clearly pointing out that the revolutions and civil unrest we have been seeing all over the world are actually being engineered by those these people are protesting about. The Op is just being imaginative in his presentation of this observation.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Again with the BIG letters
Didnt even bother reading your thread,is it good?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by Gixxer

I think your comment was below the belt and is offering nothing constructive. I disagree with you. This is not fear mongering. It is clearly pointing out that the revolutions and civil unrest we have been seeing all over the world are actually being engineered by those these people are protesting about. The Op is just being imaginative in his presentation of this observation.

Agreed, If you dont want to read it then dont click on it. simple. i dont like people who nerf everything. Gixxer your not some fbi agent payed to debunk everything are you?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Imminent GLOBAL MASS HISTERIA

Oct 15 2011

WORLD REVOLUTION DAY

False Flag Social Media

Trojan Horse

wOw. That's quite the 'mouthful / mindful', if you will. (?)

Not saying there won't be global protests that day.
Not saying the default of Greece's economic system isn't an ever-present or eventual actuality.
Not saying there wont be riots in London either
[yeah that's always a constructive means to get one's message across
]
loot, pillage, and vadalize FTW

As for 'this is the future?' - World War 3 Set Up By The Elites

C'mon... anyone with their head above sea-level for the past 20+ yrs. is certainly aware of the US desire to establish a firm and controlling foothold in the middle east ... something that hasn't ever been done nor accomplished.

BUT ...

To attempt to tie all of the above together and claim that "on 'THIS' day" they'll All culminate and the entirety will prove a cataclismic and world-changing date in history ... (?)

A week from today I'll awake to morning coffee
Check my email accounts
Have a smoke whilst feeding the cats and Simba [dog]
Consider mowing the yard, if it needs it
Handle any incoming calls or website needs/requests
Process online ticket orders for an upcomng event

Have a beer or three ...

*7-day forecast looks a bit damp, so i might have to strike to mowing*

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well, congratulations!!!

You've taken fear mongering thread TITLES to a new level. You've set the standard for future doom and gloom threads.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
the contagiousness of the 'mob-violence' aspect of these protests, *esp the USA ones* is indeed horrifying..

while the clarity of cause is rare:

regardless, these people protesting for their gov to listen and change, seem to be oblivious to the underlying problem that our gov unfortunately is responsible not for 99% suddenly poor, but from its very founding and even today, behind the most world genocides, nuclear attacks, etc.

they have got to be disillusioned (even the brilliant sounding American guy) that their gov will stop spending all its money on killing off different nationalities with the $ we slave after under the facade of a democracy. and now, the protests are just the newest facade to the deception, and the scheme. what gov't wouldnt permeate even into the protests and make the protests against itself in its favor. definitely our ruthless police state wouldnt miss on thaaat opportunity..

protesting in such manner just hastens the time in which our Empire moves onto exterminating its own people in preformed masses (rather than more nobly waiting for the empire to die off thru mass deficit, which ever y empire on earth in written history, has ever done even before it reached this level of destruction wreaked on this planet by present-day USA)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
the contagiousness of the 'mob-violence' aspect of these protests, *esp the USA ones* is indeed horrifying..

while the clarity of cause is rare:

regardless, these people protesting for their gov to listen and change, seem to be oblivious to the underlying problem that our gov unfortunately is responsible not for 99% suddenly poor, but from its very founding and even today, behind the most world genocides, nuclear attacks, etc.

they have got to be disillusioned (even the brilliant sounding American guy) that their gov will stop spending all its money on killing off different nationalities with the $ we slave after under the facade of a democracy. and now, the protests are just the newest facade to the deception, and the scheme. what gov't wouldnt permeate even into the protests and make the protests against itself in its favor. definitely not our ruthless police state. we are the borg, resistance is futile...

protesting in such manner just hastens the time in which our Empire moves onto exterminating its own people in preformed masses (rather than more nobly waiting for the empire to die off thru mass deficit, which ever y empire on earth in written history, has ever done even before it reached this level of destruction wreaked on this planet by present-day USA)

I am liking your thinking. Good observation of this facade of protest. It is all a false flag and being orchestrated for very real reasons by TPTB. Remember what the elitists always said about being in constant revolution. It is their greatest friend and they benefit financially and politically from it, while duping the people into the illusion that they are somehow empowered by going out on the streets and shouting and breaking things for a few days.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I just checked your account and wow you have lots of fear mongering threads like
the others say. However they are damn creative, and enjoyable.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
well yea it is outrageous that there's a world revolution day

and the fact that the world's biggest aggressor (ie, war, nukes, mideast havoc) is conveniently NOT being called out

implicates which elite is leading the movemement (kinda like which one country leads NATO?)

top topics

join