It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two US Soldiers Accused Of Raping Teenage Girls In South Korea

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You missed out the part he is in Jail, and will remain in jail until this goes to trial. I pity him if he is found guilty. Another idiot tarnishing the reputation of the US Armed forces. Its a no wonder the US is loosing respect from those all around the world.
edit on 15-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by Xcathdra

You missed out the part he is in Jail, and will remain in jail until this goes to trial. I pity him if he is found guilty. Another idiot tarnishing the reputation of the US Armed forces. Its a no wonder the US is loosing respect from those all around the world.
edit on 15-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

Sorry I thought It was implied when I said he was turned over to the S. Koreans.

How did he tarnish the reputation of the military? He was off duty when it occured. Going down that road and using that logic is like saying the Green River Killer (serial killer body count in the 80's) from Washington State tarnished the reputation of auto body painters.

For some reason people apparently have this need to blame actions on anything but the person who committed the action. This moron supposedly did it, not the US Military.

<< 1  2   >>

join