It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Jailed for Keeping Wife on Dog Chain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20030407/od_nm/collar_dc

Man Jailed for Keeping Wife on Dog Chain
Mon Apr 7,10:52 AM ET

SAN ANTONIO, Texas (Reuters) - A man who allegedly padlocked a 30-foot dog chain around his wife's neck and kept her in a cage after she threatened to leave him is now in a cage of his own -- a prison cell.

San Antonio police arrested 41-year-old Jerry Wayne Thomason on Thursday after a neighbor spotted his 45-year-old Patricia wife wearing the chain around her neck after the couple dropped off their two children at school, police said on Friday.

When police found her, the chained woman was standing in her driveway while her husband slept in the passenger seat of his car, holding onto the chain.

Neighbors said the bizarre situation began when Patricia Thomason told her husband she wanted to leave him.

"He also had her in a cage, chained up in a cage, because he didn't want her to leave," neighbor Yolanda Esquivel said.

Firefighters had to use bolt cutters to remove the chain from her neck and police said she was released from a hospital after treatment for minor cuts and bruises.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Personally, I believe that women are here to be loved by men (among many other things) - obviously, this man hasn't got a clue. It's a sad fact of life that people choose to abuse others - be they women, children or men.

It makes me sad that this type of blatant abuse happens, but it's been happening for centuries. Oh, when will men wake up & see women for the valuable humans that they are, respect them and love them for all those wondeful things that make females, well females!

BTW: historically, many people / civilizations have literally worshipped the Female form of God, I.e. Isis & Sophia.

I know I do, but for more selfish & biological reasons

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
but I've got this picture in my head of him putting her in one of those big dog kennel cages, and I just wonder...does he have her use a litterbox, or paper?

Seriously though, this guy is right where he needs to be...locked up. Even more sadly, there's kids involved....

join