It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New (HOAX) Video on Youtube from Supposed Ex-NASA Scientist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
en.wikipedia.org...

however, it is worthwhile to note that Vogel was a chemist rather than a metallurgist.

The Billy Meier case has been proven to be a hoax many, many times over. There's no point in attempting to prove otherwise.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The reality of the Meier case is that it's 100% bogus. There isn't a single piece of "evidence" that has withstood scrutiny by professionals who were not profiting off the story.

Some of the "evidence" is so obviously fake it's comedic and only after it was shown to be so ridiculous did the story of "tampering by the Men in Black/CIA" come out. The images and artifacts were all presented as genuine until they were totally debunked.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

reply to post by Springer

Wait a minute! This is no hoax!!! Don't shoot the messenger!!!
The footage/pictures Randolph Winters presents is mostly about the "Nazi UFOs"! Not Fraudie Meier!
It should be on the front page and not in the hoax-bin just because WInters also refers and believes in Meier! But that's just my humble opinion. Fact is that the Nazi UFOs get way too little attention. The Nazi UFO-phenomenon is the smoking gun.
The footage in the video is taken from a 1 hour and 42 minute long lecture about Meier. At the end of it Winters shows the audience a videotape and accidentally stumbled upon the footage he had taken from another case in Florida which involved a CE-IV with the Nazi UFOs, just like others did in the past (and most of them are in the hoax-bin as well because the (possibly dictaded) rubbish they talk like George Adamski did).
Winters claims he made a video about the Nazi UFOs called "Space Cities", true or not, I want that video.

There is a thread about this video "Space Cities", I sincerely hope someone here on ATS has a copy of it.
www.abovetopsecret.com... I've searched the web for it numerous times, but no luck.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The first part of the video was interesting in the fact that it was obtained from a source in Fla. It addressed some new info about the "Vrill" project. Even thow a lot of the "Vrill" stuff is way out there . There is some interesting angles in the earlier years of the .. rumour/legend, I find compelling. thanks for that. When it switched to the "Billy" angle, you lost me. That part is from a few years ago, and has scince been discredited. Thanks again for the post.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

reply to post by SkepticOverlord

reply to post by Springer

Dont you think its wise & rational, to point out the false methodology used by Marcel Vogel rather than diverting the attention to his credentials ? To this day i haven't found one valid criticism on Vogel's analysis except IIG, to which i appreciate their way. IIG didn't naively stop at the comment "he is chemist not a metallurgist", they went into the methods Vogel used to analysis the metal samples. Though they haven't read the full report by Vogel without which they made false judgements. I have already elaborated on the IIG's mistakes on this forum. But it seems they are not willing to change their minds, same as the believers on every side of the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join