It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New (HOAX) Video on Youtube from Supposed Ex-NASA Scientist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Yes, it's Billy Meier he's talking about.
Recognize these two in the photo album (at 08:10)?

iigwest.com...
edit on 10/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yes , that was also brought to you by guess who? Randolph Winters again.
edit on 8-10-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Whos to say what a pelajaran weapon would look like? And where would a one armed farmer living on a small farm in Switzerland get a very nice golden foil jump suit back in the pre internet days?

But I will see that picture and raise you this one :

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
so the guy in the video says that ufos are actually germans flying around and capable of disappearing? i think more evidence is needed for that one

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is about as low as it gets.
Real ufo investigation.It's not.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder how many people would be more than happy to be a fall guy and get very well paid for it and never have any legal ramifications over it

edit on 8-10-2011 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by cluckerspud

Whos to say what a pelajaran weapon would look like? And where would a one armed farmer living on a small farm in Switzerland get a very nice golden foil jump suit back in the pre internet days?

But I will see that picture and raise you this one :

Well you expect beings capable of space travel to have technology that doesn't look like junk!

Big hard to use, can hardly reach the trigger. Tacky.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This video is a few years old now. I cant remember when i first saw it but im guessing about 5 years ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SuzMc

Sure they went back in time! Right there that spells HOAX in my book. In the world today with so much BS being revealed by the psy-ops of the CIA as well as the nut jobs that do this for kicks! IMO this is just a show by disinfo think tanks for TPTB to disseminate fear and all there saying is "look at how powerful we are, we can go back in time and build UFOs, so don't mess with us or we will stick an anal probe where the sun don't shine"!
Don't be so nieve!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Can anyone. Identify the satellites with the us flags on them?
I'd liketo rule out them being currently around earth.
However if they are it would help debunk the video.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Phage strikes again.

Although, he had it easy this time.

Robin could have done this without Batman, half-drunk and elderly.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
randy winters, the guy in the video, says that the billy meier case WAS the real deal...then they got infiltrated by some strange guys and since then they are spreading disinfo...

part 1 of randy winters presentation

btw...this has nothing to do with ex-nasa scientist...
edit on 10-10-2011 by RealityDesigner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Very entertaining,
enjoyed the pictures in the albumn.
but sincerity went out the window when I saw pictures of the 2 Pleidian girls
which have been proven to come from stills of a Dean Martin show.

Just who is yanking who's what?
edit on 11/10/11 by Donegal_TDI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by saskwatch
so the guy in the video says that ufos are actually germans flying around and capable of disappearing? i think more evidence is needed for that one

Most of them are, indeed.
The Nazi UFOs are the smoking gun, but it gets ignored by most people.
The future will tell.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I am sorry to inform you that you have wasted the last 10 years of your life. Knowing that now, think back on all the other things your ignorance has allowed you to waste. It should sicken you if your smart enough to know better.

But then again, you haven't learned anything by now, and the chances that anything will change your "religion" or ignorant ways of "investigation" are very slim, so at least enjoy your life believing in the little green elf that lives in my back yard (he's invisible, but only you and I can see him).

Hooray for the folks that make us look sane to the outside world!!!! They aren't holding us back at all, lol......

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The picture of this saucers above the green plains is too sharp and bright for its distance to be real. I think it is photoshopped/gimped and the author didn't even bother to make it fit with the background and distance.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've heard that voice before. I don't think he is an ex NASA scientist.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Or , then again I may have indeed had a close up and personal encounter in 1979 , hehe you never know.............

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The video is clearly some kind of composite between a previously recorded video, and someone's voice-over.

There are too many stationary pauses of the camera while the "speaker" continues to talk, and too many interruptions of video static without interruptions of the audio.

Moved to hoax because of that and the Billy Meier references.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Fair enough SO , but just let me add this.
Marcel Vogel , the inventor of the the magnetic coating for the 24” hard disk drive systems has inspected the metal samples that Meier has provided , and could not explain them.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1979 Meier sent Marcel Vogel, a chemist working at IBM, crystal and metal samples Meier claimed to have received from the Plejarens. Vogel examined these samples with a scanning electron microscope and reported; "When I touched the oxide with a stainless steel probe, red streaks appeared and the oxide coating disappeared. I just touched the metal ... and it started to deoxidize and become a pure metal. I have never seen a phenomenon like that before." Vogel also claimed that another metal sample he examined contained nearly every element in the periodic table stating; "Each pure element was bonded to each of the others, yet somehow retained its own identity." At 2500 X Vogel claims the sample was, "...metal, but at the same time... it is crystal!"

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-10-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join