It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange, glowing object that put Missouri on "UFO alert" this week

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
They are making sure a large number of people see these sightings because the Illuminati know how to train people. They are planning a fake alien invasion with project bluebeam. I think it might be soon. It possibly is to explain away the rapture that is soon to come. Possibly they will say the rapture was an alien abductions. The Bible tells us there will be a grand end time deception and I think this is it.

Have you heard of the Illuminati New World Order card game by Steve Jackson made in the 90's? It has predicted the twin tower attack, pentagon attack, bp oil spill, Japan quake, tsunami, nuclear accident, and much more. They also have an alien abduction card, and finding a lost civilization card. They are setting up their grand end time deception. A lot of people have been having dreams about an alien invasion. Here is one....

edit on 13-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Whats the point of faking an alien invasion and where would they get that kind of tech

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zeroeffect

Looks just like that plastic cottie bug game character we played as kids. Remember you throw the dice and get to put legs, tail, head,etc, into the plastic body. Some of you may be to young to remember that one.
Good find though. I'll look for your second post now to see some more pics.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
it would be interesting to note. if there where any abductions around that area? or cattle mutilation? if one could find evidence of that kinda activity then we can get some kinda answer!
edit on 14-10-2011 by eroutt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join