It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...and he never came back...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Thank you....

excellent reply...

also, thanks for the link..

I appreciate it...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If the story is true , he would have had to place the bike at that height not on the ground.
Height growth doesn't occur out of the ground, it only occurs from the branch tips.
see here
dendro.cnre.vt.edu...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In the UK we occasionally get (verified and real) stories of people finding cricket balls or coins inside tree trunks - there's one semi-famous example (well, famous where it is but not enough for me to remember where that is, clearly ¬_¬) of this ship's bell up an oak tree that has part of its side coming through the bark of the tree like some weird Ent-like face

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky 22 trees growing around stuff.

There's more than 1 thing going on, when dealing with trees growing over stuff:

This one is probably a patch job on a potentially dying tree, not necessarily a growing over. When you do this type of patch, the hope is that the tree does grow around it, and survives.

Pictures like this are deceptive. It gives the impression that the tree ate a whole portion of fence. Most likely the fence was tacked into the tree, and it's only claimed the part towards the bottom of the picture.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Kandy
The pic you provided makes me feel bad for the bike. Over one hundred years and the bike is still waiting for him.
Got to go, I think I got some pepper in my eyes.

Flag for you OP.
edit on 15-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join