It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want Pizza? BE CAREFUL!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The idea about having to carry around a required card or papers bothers me. The way our laws are going, it's starting to appear like ordinary citizens could be arrested and jailed just because they failed to have their proper card on them. This sounds like a tale of a foreign country with a dictator in control. Requiring an airline express card for express service without all the links to private personal information would be more reasonable.

Just imagine what the authorities would require if we all had national ID cards and then criminals began using your card. The authorities might require implants to prevent theft. Implants are definitely very bad in my book.

On the other hand I see the government's use of widespread datalists is improving. I heard the other day that senator Kennedy had been blocked from flying as he was on a no-fly list. I'm glad our government's databases are foolproof and will stop these dangerous congressmen from flying.
There's no telling what kind of damage they could do if they reached DC.

Odd

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, this is just great...

Half of the times I order a pizza, I've just gotten done breaking the law in one way or another, and now this... I'm just gonna have to learn how to cook.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by weirdo
That was so funny
Guess you guys in America will get more incidents of normal everyday people takin there semi auto`s to pick up the pizza

Seriously do you think a country of your size will allow this to happen.But you did vote in Reagan and Bush,Guess you guys over there are screwed

[edit on 28-8-2004 by weirdo]
and you, dear, have Tony Blair.

True but not for long.But you guys have either Bush or Kerry.Oh dear.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Al Martin: What has not been explained to the American people is the reason why 35,000 Army Reservists and 65,000 National Guard have been called up. It is to maintain internal checkpoints. It has nothing to do with the external "War on Terrorism." All of these people are being trained at the US Army School of Urban Control at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. CNN actually showed an urban training mock-up, what they're training on, and what the new Internal Security checkpoint is going to look like. It was mighty sinister looking.

There was a barrier that went across the road. To the right was an elevated shed like structure, elevated perhaps fifteen feet in the air. It had a small second story that was open. On it was a sign that read "Homeland Security Internal Checkpoint." There were sandbags and the wooden arm that crossed the road read "100% ID Checked."

That article is a pretty good read. Real scary stuff.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I am tired of the system. I just feel like there is no where to run. it's scares me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join