It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IBOPE Zogby Poll: Cain Expands Lead Over GOP Field & Leads Obama, 46%-44%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is good news for those of us who want to decide for ourselves who is to become the nominee for the Republicans in the 2012 elections. Despite the strong media desire to discount any candidate besides Romney & Perry, the folks have actually been ignoring the overwhelming media hype, Good on you!!!

www.zogby.com

Herman Cain has opened up a 20 percentage point lead among likely Republican primary voters in the race for the Presidential nomination, and also holds a narrow lead among all likely voters over President Barack Obama.
Cains share of the GOP primary has jumped 10 percentage points since Sept. 26 and is now at 38%. Mitt Romney is second with 18%, followed by both Rick Perry and Ron Paul, at 12% each.

I have also noticed that the MSM are now actually spending much more time with candidates Paul and Cain, especially since the obvious efforts to drag NJ Governor Christie into this race have failed.. Thank you Gov Christie, for being blunt, honest and sticking to your pledge to the folks in New Jersey, a tip of the hat from me for not bailing on your state, unlike another former Governor did..

With Cain and Paul now considered in the top tier.. I certainly hope that they will start to field more airtime in the next scheduled debate at Dartmouth next week...

Next GOP debate set for October 11th

The October 11th Republican primary debate is sponsored by Bloomberg News, The Washington Post and WBIN-TV, a local station which will broadcast the debate in New Hampshire. The debate will also air nationally on Bloomberg Television. Pre-debate coverage begins at 7pm ET on Bloomberg.

I look forward to seeing how Cain & Paul can handle the limelight and expected scrutiny as their numbers rise..

join