It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama loose the Mexican vote?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
During an interview with Fox News, video.foxnews.com...
Darrell Issa, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, states that Attorney General Eric holder failed the duty of candor, regarding what he knows about Operation Fast and Furious He states that there is a paper trail with Lanny Breuer, Assistant Attorney General, leading directly to Mr. Holder. He states that wants to know what he knew, and when he knew, about the 2000 plus guns and 37 sniper rifles that have been involved with the murders of over 44,000 Mexican citizens.
Will this cause the Mexican immigrants to abandon Mr. Obama and his administration during next years election. Perhaps some of the Mexican citizens would like to voice their opinion here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

No way. Obama is likely to push for the legalization of millions of Mexicans through Executive Order early next year when he sees the writing on the wall and realizes that there are key states that he simply won't get absent massive Mexican turnout. At a minimum he will implement several components of the the Dream Act via Executive Order.

He has challenged the Arizona immigration law, just filed suit against Alabama to fight their law and has done absolutely nothing to secure the border that is meaningful.

Take that coupled with his pals in ACORN and union thugs seeking to commit voter fraud and he is certain to capture the vast majority of the Latino vote, with the exception of Cuban Americans who actually think before they vote.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I pray he does, but it wont be over this shenanigans.

Do you really think he is the first POTUS to ok the supply of guns to drug cartels? If so, guess again

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

We have American made weapons that were part of a sting operation to apprehend members of the Mexican drug cartels that failed and due to corruption in our system ended up being used in crimes in Mexico ?

What else is new here ?
Most if not all of the weapons in Mexico and used in crimes in the country originate in the US.

2000 weapons ? Oh MY Gravy !

What's that, one weekend's Saturday afternoon sales across the US ?
I bet that there are private gun owners that own that many weapons...if not more.

I don't see how this would alter perception of the vote of Mexican Americans.
Because all of the weapons have historically always originated from the US ....

We are the worlds largest weapons producer BTW.

Holder and Obama must have personally delivered these weapons to the perps who commited these crimes in Mexico and subsequently...making Holder AND Obama accessories to all of the crimes.

This is merely a political move in retaliation for Obama/Holders lack of support of Arizona's draconian measures which will pave the way to all of us being chipped or deemed to be ILLEGAL.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Mexicans can't vote in America.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Actually, they can and do vote. I saw many in California that received a drivers license and then signed up to vote at the same window.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Actually, they can and do vote. I saw many in California that received a drivers license and then signed up to vote at the same window.

Sec. 611. Voting by aliens (a) It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, unless-- (1) the election is held partly for some other purpose; (2) aliens are authorized to vote for such other purpose under a State constitution or statute or a local ordinance; and (3) voting for such other purpose is conducted independently of voting for a candidate for such Federal offices, in such a manner that an alien has the opportunity to vote for such other purpose, but not an opportunity to vote for a candidate for any one or more of such Federal offices. (b) Any person who violates this section shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than one year, or both. (c) Subsection (a) does not apply to an alien if-- (1) each natural parent of the alien (or, in the case of an adopted alien, each adoptive parent of the alien) is or was a citizen (whether by birth or naturalization); (2) the alien permanently resided in the United States prior to attaining the age of 16; and (3) the alien reasonably believed at the time of voting in violation of such subsection that he or she was a citizen of the United States.

Different states may allow (or look the other way) voting for state and county seats but voting for presidential elections is strictly prohibited. Even permanent residents (green card) can get in trouble for voting even though they are virtually citizens. So when I say "They can't vote", I mean that in the same way as I would say "You can't run a red light". Of course anybody can break the law but, outside of xenophobic bubba-effect websites, this is not something that most people think is an issue as it is an exception and not the rule.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Mexicans can't vote.....how do u know that they were mexican citizens in that line?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereotype

I pray he does, but it wont be over this shenanigans.

Do you really think he is the first POTUS to ok the supply of guns to drug cartels? If so, guess again

First POTUS or not. I would like to hear from the Mexican families that have had their loved ones slaughtered by the weapons supplied by Eric Holder. I would like to know if they are going to vote for Mr Obama in the coming election.
The people that think that Mexican illegals can't vote, please READ these links.
And for those who say, "none of this is reported by the MSM," Well, it's because it is the MSM.
www.thecuttingedgenews.com...
www.fairus.org...
www.eagleforum.org...
www.wnd.com...
www.cis.org...
www.cis.org...
michellemalkin.com...
archive.frontpagemag.com...
archive.newsmax.com...
archive.newsmax.com...

I know, I know. These are ONLY TEN examples of illegal immigrant voter fraud, and that you need to see more to (supposedly) convince you.
Well then, here are some more.

www.wnd.com...
www.vdare.com...
www.wnd.com...
And the Russians laugh at us. www.vdare.com...

www.alipac.us...
www.wnd.com...
illinoisreview.typepad.com...

Again I ask the Mexican people that will be voting, will you support a POTUS, whose Office of Attorney General, shipped thousands of small arms to the drug cartels in Mexico?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

We have American made weapons that were part of a sting operation to apprehend members of the Mexican drug cartels that failed and due to corruption in our system ended up being used in crimes in Mexico ?

Source please, or it's untrue

What else is new here ?
Most if not all of the weapons in Mexico and used in crimes in the country originate in the US.

Again, you list no source.

2000 weapons ? Oh MY Gravy !

No gravy here bud. This is the number of weapons that Holder got caught shipping in one week.
Back on topic. What do the Mexicans think of Mr Obama?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

They Won't Leave Obama, California and La Raza have started the downward Fall!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

They Won't Leave Obama, California and La Raza have started the downward Fall!

That"s freaking great!!
Are you related to Beezzer? He/She comes up with some ROFLMAO kind of humor as well.
S4U

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Different states may allow (or look the other way) voting for state and county seats but voting for presidential elections is strictly prohibited. Even permanent residents (green card) can get in trouble for voting even though they are virtually citizens. So when I say "They can't vote", I mean that in the same way as I would say "You can't run a red light".

Exactly. And how many people have ever run a Red Light?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Different states may allow (or look the other way) voting for state and county seats but voting for presidential elections is strictly prohibited. Even permanent residents (green card) can get in trouble for voting even though they are virtually citizens. So when I say "They can't vote", I mean that in the same way as I would say "You can't run a red light".

Exactly. And how many people have ever run a Red Light?

Plenty of Americans do, sure. But I doubt you'll see many undocumented immigrants trying to lay low running red lights. It's ridiculously shortsighted to think very many people would risk their entire livelihoods (and freedom) to vote for another nation's president.

People who say they do it "all the time" are the same people who see an Hispanic woman using food stamps and assume that "illegal aliens are invading our entitlements".

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I'm Not Related To Beezzer,,, Just have the same Mind Set,,, Possibly.
Most of us here in Arizona are hoping our Undocumented Democrats Return To California,

Obama needs every illegal vote he can get and California and Oregon Are His Best bets I Hear.

new topics

top topics

join