It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juice News: Termination of Economy - RT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I found this funny video from RT on youtube. Fans of Ron Paul, Zeitgeist and the Venus Project.. beware ! it might offend you ;P

Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by revs0lution

Appreciate the effort put into this one!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm a proponent of a resource based economy as advocated by the Zeitgeist movement and Venus project, and I also support Ron Paul, and I'm not offended by this video in the least.

I think it's great that people are thinking about and discussing these topics, including the potential pitfalls and negative aspects - that's how progress is made. We discuss ideas, and in this case playfully toss them around in our minds in order to explore them - warts and all.

I can understand the seeming contradiction in supporting both Ron Paul and a resource based economy as they seem mutually exclusive, and that is a valid point. However you have to realize that we are still working within the confines of our existing monetary based system. Ron Paul is the most logical and rational choice for the system we are currently utilizing. This does not mean that the system we are currently utilizing is the most logical, because it's obviously not. However, Ron Paul's libertarian ideals are a crucial stepping stone towards fostering the type of society and environment in which the transition towards a more practical method of existence can begin.

edit on 8-10-2011 by Teebs because: forgot a 'the'

new topics

join