It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9.6 Earthquake in Oregon dream

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I had a very vivid dream last night. I dreamed that I woke up to the news being on and that it was showing a map of Oregon and it said that there was a 9.6 earthquake that had just hit. I asked my husband if he had seen that and that the tv had just came on by itself. He said that happens when there is a major new story. Then there was a knock at my door. I went to the door and a little girl that lives in the neighborhood was standing there crying. She asked me if the ambulance had gotten here yet. I was confused and I looke outside and the whole road was flooded with water. Neighbors were outside all up and down the street and it just looked like a really bad scene. Then i really did wake up.

I have had a couple of dreams in my life that have come true but they all happened when I was young. The dream was really out of place for me and just stands out in my mind so I thought that i would share it and see if anyone else has had any dreams similar. By the way, i live in Arkansas, so I am not sure what the significance of the flooded street was.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
bring it on i say! sounds fun!!
dreams do come true,.......

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by moonleaf

Thanks for posting this. I know how you feel when you say the dream was not the norm for you. I had one a lot like yours a month or so ago. Just a news flash on TV stating that Canada had a "major earthquake". I was surprised that it was Canada... then I went back in to some other dream. Not the norm for me at all... and I don't even watch TV in real life.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I have had a similar dream....about the west coast.....in my dream...a year kept showing up.....2040 and the quakes were 8.5........

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Interesting dream. I have been monitoring the live earthquake map for a few weeks now, and the "ring of fire" in the Pacific has been quite active. Plus there have been quakes in weird places like Canada and Maine.

quakes.globalincidentmap.com

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yea, you, me, and 100s of other conspiracy theory forum regulars have had this dream and or "prediction." I suggest taking a break from the forums or atleast the more doom titled threads.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Certainly been a lot of activity over the last few days.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Do you have any spiritual persuasion/philosophy that incorporates such dreams as a source of prophetic input?

Did this dream have any emotional or other intuitive or subjective emotional or "vibes" stuff with it which led you to infer that it was a special dream quite in a different category than your common dreams? If so, what sort?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Lets just hope this is one dream that does not come true.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i started having earthquake dreams

and less flying dreams, since joining ats

and 9.6 - the horror!
when and how big was it, the last OR one?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
I asked my husband if he had seen that and that the tv had just came on by itself. He said that happens when there is a major new story.

Ummm-no-tv's do not just "turn on by themselves when there's a major news story"....

This site is getting worse every day with this ridiculous stuff......

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Originally posted by moonleaf
I asked my husband if he had seen that and that the tv had just came on by itself. He said that happens when there is a major new story.

Ummm-no-tv's do not just "turn on by themselves when there's a major news story"....

This site is getting worse every day with this ridiculous stuff......

I also misread quite often, especially when i really want to discredit something but the tv event was
"in dream"

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nirvi

I didn't misread it-I know the OP is referring to a dream- still doesn't make any sense.......

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by nirvi

I didn't misread it-I know the OP is referring to a dream- still doesn't make any sense.......

Skippy, I'm calling B.S.! Dreams hardly ever make sense. You're covering up for your lack of ability to read. We could probably eliminate 1/4 - 1/3 of all the comments on ATS by just weeding out the ones who don't take the time to read something thoroughly!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Anyone else noticing all of the flooding and water levels rising in most of these recent dreams?

Is there a common theme for this type of dream? I've already read most of the meanings of water (in general) as they relate to dreams.

If water symbolizes all life giving energies, spiritual flows of truth and knowledge, healing and refreshment, what do rising water levels mean? A rising level of spiritual truth?

An ambulance implies trouble, rescue, and need for help.

Flooding is an uncontrolled overflow of feelings and emotions pouring out on everything.

Could all of this together possibly mean that your spirit is telling you that you're being "carried away" by your emotions and you feel a need for help?
edit on 9-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Dreaming about earthquakes:

An earth-shaking experience, tremendous upheaval in your life, thoughts, or affairs. Drastic changes needed or coming. Things will never be the same.

On ESP level, this could be an actual warning of a quake to come and/or area to avoid.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here is the US navy map of the future...www.youtube.com... Here is a story by a boy that was 17 years old in 1943. He was in the hospital with a head injury and had a vision of a great end of the world earthquake... life-tabernacle.net... The sixth seal in the book of Revelation also talks about this earthquake.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You need to relax and stop with the personal insults-very mature of you

I can read just fine and I read the entire post..........:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Good Grief, you scared me to death in your headline... until I saw the word dream.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

You need to relax and stop with the personal insults-very mature of you

I can read just fine and I read the entire post..........:

I apologize. I get frustrated with the number of comments made on ATS that clearly show a lack of understanding created by unthorough reading.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join