Anyone in the UK's pets acting weird?

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Today I woke up with a headache after some very intense dreams that I can't properly remember. Both my cats have been on a complete skatty one today. Meowing louder than I've ever heard them before and constantly! They don't look upset and they don't need any more food or water they just look really anxious. One of my cats keeps climbing my fence then running up the garden and back, then climbing etc.

My dog hasn't been barking an amazing amount but she is super jittery. Like she's shaking at 100 MPH constantly and jumping around. I took her for a long walk and short run earlier and she still can't sit still and keeps pacing around shaking. (Doesn't look upset she just looks anxious/nervous/worried).

People on the street seem all jittery and on the edge today also. Everyone seems either like a zombie or like they've drank way to much coffee..

Its probably just me or my town but I thought it was worth checking anyway.
Maybe there is something big happening geologically today?
Or maybe there is something in the water..

Anyone else notice some bad vibrations today?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Confirmation basis, seeing what you want to see to reinforce a set of predetermined beliefs. Nothing wrong with your dog and your cats are also fine, it could just be cold outside rather than a real life case of “dawn of the dead”. So there is nothing in the water and there are no omnipotent vibrations influencing your life and that of your cats, dogs and neighbours.

On saying that I did catch my rabbit and gold fish having a very in-depth conversation this morning about the state of the financial crisis currently engulfing the EU, that was a strange one so who knows?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

i felt weird last night but am ok today.. its prob the weather tbh its got cold really fast.
am also in the uk

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Confirmation basis, seeing what you want to see to reinforce a set of predetermined beliefs. Nothing wrong with your dog and your cats are also fine, it could just be cold outside rather than a real life case of “dawn of the dead”. So there is nothing in the water and there are no omnipotent vibrations influencing your life and that of your cats, dogs and neighbours.

On saying that I did catch my rabbit and gold fish having a very in-depth conversation this morning about the state of the financial crisis currently engulfing the EU, that was a strange one so who knows?

Sarcasm goes a long way. Oh wait is that manners? Or was I just being sarcastic?

I'd love to know how YOU know how MY pets act normally.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I am in Texas. I have 9 cats and they have been like a bunch of hopped-up crackheads this past week. I chalked it up to the fact that our weather is changing and getting cooler. Animals usually get friskier as the weather changes. And yes, my cats have been meowing more for no reason. Again, I figure it's the change of the seasons.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong with injecting a bit of sarcasm and humour into a post to lighten the mood.

All I am saying is that there not a paranormal entity that is using vibrations to exercise some kind of effect on living organism within your local geological area that may be connected to some of your intense dreams as your thread appears to be implying as a possibility. Your dog and cats are fine, and it could just be cold outside. If you think there is something wrong with your dog and your cats then go to a vet and if you think your neighbours are all acting strange then welcome to the club, my neighbours are really quite strange all of the time.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I am in Texas. I have 9 cats and they have been like a bunch of hopped-up crackheads this past week. I chalked it up to the fact that our weather is changing and getting cooler. Animals usually get friskier as the weather changes. And yes, my cats have been meowing more for no reason. Again, I figure it's the change of the seasons.

It has been rather cold over the past few days here. That probably has something to do with it, thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong with injecting a bit of sarcasm and humour into a post to lighten the mood.

All I am saying is that there not a paranormal entity that is using vibrations to exercise some kind of effect on living organism within your local geological area that may be connected to some of your intense dreams as your thread appears to be implying as a possibility. Your dog and cats are fine, and it could just be cold outside. If you think there is something wrong with your dog and your cats then go to a vet and if you think your neighbours are all acting strange then welcome to the club, my neighbours are really quite strange all of the time.

The bad vibrations mention was merely like... you know. 'Bad vibrations everywhere?' as in bad vibes?

And no I wasn't implying prophetic dreams if that's what you think.

All I meant by my OP is that my pets are acting weird and I was wondering if anyone else's were. Where was the humour? All I noticed was sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yes!
My usually grumpy cat is purring and wanting fuss ALL if the time! And the other one is toileting everywhere!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Sorry if you don’t shear my sarcastic sense of humour.

From your thread that is what I read that you were implying that there was something paranormal affecting your local area. I think you will find that your cats and your dog are just fine but if you suspect otherwise then go to your vet, just don’t tell him/her that you had some strange dreams then woke up and Mr and Mrs Whiskers where acting strange and you think this could be a localised epidemic affecting every living thing.

Also you have not told us where you are so we could establish if this is a geographical anomaly affecting the life energy of living things in your area.

I am really sorry I just can’t understand why anyone would bother writing a thread about how their cats are meowing louder than normal and their dog is not barking as much.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

My rabbits used to do that a lot.

Pets are reacting to the cold in my house today . Bloody freezing.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Where in England are you?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i live in sw uk ... i have 2 dogs .... the bitch is only 6 months old and she was very clingy last night but seems ok today whereas the boy is 2 yrs and hes been just fine, but then again the world passes him by. they have both been doing toilets in the house over the past few days which is unlike them. maybe they feel too cold to go out and do their toiltes?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Sorry if you don’t shear my sarcastic sense of humour.

From your thread that is what I read that you were implying that there was something paranormal affecting your local area. I think you will find that your cats and your dog are just fine but if you suspect otherwise then go to your vet, just don’t tell him/her that you had some strange dreams then woke up and Mr and Mrs Whiskers where acting strange and you think this could be a localised epidemic affecting every living thing.

Also you have not told us where you are so we could establish if this is a geographical anomaly affecting the life energy of living things in your area.

I am really sorry I just can’t understand why anyone would bother writing a thread about how their cats are meowing louder than normal and their dog is not barking as much.

Firstly I don't think its a health problem, secondly I live on the south east coast of England, thirdly, I was not so much writing a thread about my pets, the intention was to see if OTHER peoples pets are acting weird. Notice the title?

And apparently it could very well be because it is cold as other posters have mentioned. Bit stupid me not thinking of that so I guess its my fault that I get stupid comments on my thread.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ha ha ha, my pets have been acting odd since august. They have been to the vets over and over and over. The dalmation shakes and keeps her tail tucked between her logs ALL THE TIME ! My Coon hound wants to be a lap dog, and will not leave anyone alone. if you get up she is right on your heels. You sit somewhere she will try to climb on you then when you tell her no or get mad, she will lay at your feet and whine constantly!!! Again, both dogs seem extremely upset by something and they are in PERFECT HEALTH! they have been to the vet at least 7 times since august now. My fiance says put em down, but that's because they are annoying the heck out of her... AGAIN NO HEALTH ISSUES, they've been to the vet countless times, and I myself made a thread about weird animal activity a while back. So OP I completely understand your situation but I don't have answers.

The cats, are freaking crazy. They jump at the walls, run around the house all day long, hide under furniture when they do go to sleep. Stare at unseen things, the first thought was they were watching flies, but we haven't seen them and it's bloody cold here now, so the bug season has ended. It's been bothering me a long freaking time, we have no answers as of yet, and honestly I'm starting to hate my dogs now too, and I've always hated the f**king cats, but they aren't mine. Anyways, no gas leaks, no health issues, haven't changed their food, or brought any new electronics into the house. We haven't changed our habits or behaviors, but two very sweet mild tempered dogs are now two skiddesh whiny annoying dogs. One of which shakes constantly and keeps her tail between her legs.

The cats behavior has changed according to Jess, but they are now and always have been a piss off. F**kers attack my legs when I walk past.

Anyways, I'm in Mission, BC, Canada. It got wicked cold here fast too, but my pets have made a complete change in behavior and personalities late august early september and it's still the same.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have been feeling very uneasy since Friday, no reason to be ... both pets sent outside overnight because they too have been unsettled. Pets a little settled today - I am still feeling uneasy ....... something ain't right at the moment.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have 3 daschunds. Two bitches and a male.

The puppy is a complete and utter idiot and I think she doesn't have a brain. (That explains one)

The father is another complete and utter idiot. (Which may also explain why his daughter is an idiot, genetics perhaps?)

And the mother of the pup is suprisingly smart for a daschund but she likes to show her teeth like the alien of Aliens.

Oh yea, the puppy, normally runs at the back at the garden and barks at the neighbours tree thinking its someone or something, perhaps theres something in it? (This I do find strange)

Long story short, the puppy and father are morons and the mother looks as if she tries to smile like a human. (They are strange dogs)

Anyone looking to buy a dog, I highly recommend daschunds as they are fun, funny and cute. Oh yea they are very very very loyal. But they are very stupid in a funny way.

new topics
top topics

join